Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marilyn Monroe new evidence?

skliss

6 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I could be wrong about which Kennedy,  maybe because she sang happy birthday to JFK, he first came to mind.

That was the speculation,  that she wasn't going to keep quiet and they shushed her

Again..supposedly....she had affairs with both of them but Robert would have had more flexibility for a personal, at her home, visit. Could be he upset her so much she took her life. It was also speculated that Peter Lawford was the one to visit her with the bad news she was "out" as far as the Kennedy's were concerned. He was their brother-in-law. 

So that's one motive either way, she was so upset she took her life OR one of them did it to keep her quiet and preserve their careers.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Hi all just watching the Autopsy Marilyn Monroe re examined document again , and Hunter said there are no punctures in her body ,

I really like that program, high quality, in my opinion.  Where can I watch this particular episode? 

9 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I could be wrong about which Kennedy,  maybe because she sang happy birthday to JFK, he first came to mind.

That was the speculation,  that she wasn't going to keep quiet and they shushed her

She had affairs with both the Kennedys.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bobby-kennedy-marilyn-monroe-jfk-files-fbi-warned-affair-book-2017-10

There's still a lot of speculation about the affairs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8256915/Marilyn-Monroe-aborted-child-shortly-trysts-JFK-RFK-weeks-died.html

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/bobby-kennedy-and-marilyn-monroe-affair-confirmed-by-newly-found-letter

It's believed Peter Lawford was the last person Marilyn talked to. He always regretted not going over to her house to check on her.

https://apnews.com/article/709c9cb3a0afa87c7277c64ebffaada1

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

Good finds! Maybe Lawford did go over.  If he found her dead he may have just left. Funny that's the only picture of her with either if them. I'd like to know what she's wearing under that dress to keep everything in place...lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Regi said:

I really like that program, high quality, in my opinion.  Where can I watch this particular episode? 

Never mind, I found it and have just finished watching. Per usual, it was an impressive presentation!

(Now in this particular episode, the pathologist is Richard Shepard, not Michael Hunter- both exceptional in my book. Anyway...)

Shepard's opinion on manner is Accident, associated with medical negligence. (Wow!) 

Ok, so, I agree there was medical negligence; Shepard pointed out the "obvious risk" of prescribing those two drugs together (even though her doctor denied prescribing the C.H., it's a fact that he did), but as for accident, his opinion is based on behavior in prior instances of overdose in which she was able to call for help, but that in this instance- with that particular combo- she was rendered incapable of doing so. 

Well, I'm not convinced it was accidental and I'm still not entirely convinced it was intentional- just most likely, but I do think it's an issue that could never be determined conclusively.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Regi said:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=autopsy+the+last+hours+of&qpvt=autopsy+the+last+hours+of&FORM=VDRE

All I know is the Marilyn Monroe  autopsy the last hours was on 8/23/10.00p, that I recorded the whole story of  Marilyn Monroe- re-examined.

Where can I watch this particular episode? 

where ever it is to find. :)

Edited by docyabut2

The Kennedys, the CIA and the FBI had reason to kill her.  Both organizations considered her a security risk. Robert Kennedy was in LA when she died. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=autopsy+the+last+hours+of&qpvt=autopsy+the+last+hours+of&FORM=VDRE

All I know is the Marilyn Monroe  autopsy the last hours was on 8/23/10.00p, that I recorded the whole story of  Marilyn Monroe- re-examined.

Where can I watch this particular episode? 

where ever it is to find. :)

This is what I watched. 

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/4207e3a4fb945e55be1c6b7ec5255f62/autopsy-the-last-hours-of-s4-e2-episode-2

23 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

that link does not go through

I came across that link by googling: autopsy the last hours of Marilyn Monroe watch for free

In an interview, her doctor said he did not give her the drugs that were found in her autopsy. He thinks at first the overdose was intentional but she changed her mind and called Lawford.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I'm not sure whether the autopsy report's been available through any of the articles, but if not, it's at this link.

http://autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/monroe, marilyn_report.pdf

And this links to an obviously very thoroughly researched article. (I haven't read the whole thing and still spent a considerable amount of time just skimming.) 

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/M Disk/Monroe Marilyn/Item 11.pdf

• 4 months later...
On 10/18/2020 at 8:26 AM, TashaMarie said:

Although I am not one for conspiracy theories I do believe she was either murder or there is alot more to her suicide then we have been told.

I agree.  I think it is likely she was murdered but if not murder I don't feel it was a suicide.  I have always felt it would have been more of an accidental overdose if nothing else.  For now, I tend to lean towards murder.  She probably had more knowledge about things she should not have than anyone realizes.

• Like 1

Years ago I read that she was visited by a Kennedy right before her death.  The article also stated there was evidence of a needle injection.  I wish I could find the article to determine if it was factual

3 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Years ago I read that she was visited by a Kennedy right before her death.  The article also stated there was evidence of a needle injection.  I wish I could find the article to determine if it was factual

If I remember correctly, Robert Kennedy was in town at the time of her death.  It was rumored that he was visiting her, but they tried to cover up that he was in town at all to protect him.  

I also do believe hearing that they did find a needle mark.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2021 at 3:28 AM, Creepy girl said:

If I remember correctly, Robert Kennedy was in town at the time of her death.  It was rumored that he was visiting her, but they tried to cover up that he was in town at all to protect him.  

I also do believe hearing that they did find a needle mark.

That’s very accurate, he was having an affair with her. He was a well known adulterous individual she was one of many. Apparently, he was the last person she spoke with a short time before died. There has always been rumors that her death wasn’t a suicide, I don’t know anymore than that.:tu:

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 7:22 AM, acute said:

MARILYN MONROE WAS MURDERED!!!

There,..... I said it!

(Given the circumstances at the time, it's pretty obvious, really. :hmm:)

Actually I don't think so.  I think that what happened was that she died of a cocktail of drugs her quack doctors prescribed for her. She isn't the first and won't be the last victim of such malpractice, and my own father nearly fell foul of such medical mistakes.  Heath Ledger died in much the same way and so did "the Artist formerly known as Prince" if memory serves.

The shenanigans began when they Kennedys hear about Marylin's passing.  Both Jack and Bobby have been sexing it up with her, after all.  Now somebody sends in the intelligence community to "toss the joint", at least one group, to search for blackmail material Marylin might have on the Kennedys.  This could have been done by the Kennedys, or their friends without their knowledge or permission, or indeed by their enemies.  Of course this sort of harem politics BS doesn't play well in a protestant English speaking democracy, and what is in fact a grim French Farce (Impliquant un demi-monde décédé et maîtresse du roi)  becomes suspected murder.

This  irrevocably taints the material evidence in the scene and makes a sad overdose look extremely suspicious.  Marylin had no blackmail material that wasn't already in the public domain.

Edited by Alchopwn

• 2 months later...

Who's to say she didn't fake the so-called 'suicide' death like many celebrities allegedly have up to today.

No longer to be harassed by the media, fans & in her case, politicians too, yet still earning big bucks from their mysterious 'death legacy'.

Edited by Phil O.