Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

A longer version .... because of ever creeping censorship and suppression of free speech let's hope this doesn't get removed from Youtube..

HEIKO SCHÖNING introduces the WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE in Berlin, Germany 10.10.2020

“Yes, so these are the statements of experts, doctors and our others scientists and activists all over the world,” Schöning says after hearing from over 14 doctors, adding, “and we have this good message to the people:

“We see no evidence of a medical pandemic, so it looks like a plan-demic, and we all together say we don’t want this new normal, and we don’t want to go back to the old normal because the old normal created this situation of new normal. We want a better normal!”

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Obviously you have changed your mind about believing you had Covid.  Now it is a sham.  You can find links to say anything you want on the internet.

The virus is real... but it has been hyped up to be more dangerous than it is... 

It's the pandemic qualification that's a sham...

Why this has happened and why this whole situation has been carefully crafted, built up and maintained by the MSM etc.. is an important question because the freedoms that we have taken for granted in our countries... like the UK and the US... are under threat..

Long term threat... not just in 2020 but stretching into the future...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Tell it to the bereaved.

As the U.S. approaches the milestone of 200,000 pandemic deaths, the pain repeats: An Ohio boy, too young for words of his own, who plants a kiss on a photo of his dead mother. A New Jersey toddler, months ago the center of a joyous, balloon-filled birthday, now in therapy over the loss of her father. Three siblings who lost both mom and dad, thrusting the oldest child, a 21 year old, into the role of parent to his sisters.

Associated Press, September 21st: Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

12 minutes ago, bee said:

The virus is real... but it has been hyped up to be more dangerous than it is... 

It's the pandemic qualification that's a sham...

Why this has happened and why this whole situation has been carefully crafted, built up and maintained by the MSM etc.. is an important question because the freedoms that we have taken for granted in our countries... like the UK and the US... are under threat..

Long term threat... not just in 2020 but stretching into the future...

She sayz -  as hospital ICU beds are filling up to capacity again and ventilators are becoming more frequently used. Yes, we must deny our own lying eyes because the grass is not green and the sky is not blue. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

People who have bought into the Pandemic Thing are not going to let go of it easily because it's been crafted so well and they would feel very shocked and betrayed if they thought they had been conned and manipulated...

Heaven knows... I can understand why many believe it all - we have been bombarded with Coronavirus doom and gloom for months - endlessly with no let up... 

The Main Stream Media are holding the scam together and they are not going to stop any time soon....

Political leaders and others in positions of authority have been manipulated and coerced to go along with it all for fear of being blamed for people dying... and it's always sad and a shame when people die from complications from a virus - but that's life and the numbers of deaths world wide are a tiny % - mainly from vulnerable groups like over 70s and those with other underlying health problems - comorbidities -

Plus.... there is growing knowledge of how to treat and save those who do get it...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham
Just now, bee said:

People who have bought into the Pandemic Thing are not going to let go of it easily because it's been crafted so well and they would feel very shocked and betrayed if they thought they had been conned and manipulated...

By whom was this Pandemic Thing crafted, and for what reason?

Heaven knows... I can understand why many believe it all - we have been bombarded with Coronavirus doom and gloom for months - endlessly with no let up... 

The evidence provided by a plethora of sources strongly suggests that the pandemic is as bad as it's being portrayed.

The Main Stream Media are holding the scam together and they are not going to stop any time soon....

Do you know how tightly controlled the mainstream media would have to be in order to prevent evidence of an elaborate conspiracy to control the population via a pandemic hoax from being released to the public? There are thousands upon thousands of people who are working in the media. Do you honestly think that evidence would not have surfaced now? Come on. There would most certainly be a whistleblower for something of that magnitude.

Political leaders and others in positions of authority have been manipulated and coerced to go along with it all for fear of being blamed for people dying... 

Again: by whom?

and it's always sad and a shame when people die from complications from a virus - but that's life

The 210K+ dead in the US alone beg to disagree with you.

and the numbers of deaths world wide are a tiny % - mainly from vulnerable groups like over 70s and those with other underlying health problems - comorbidities -

Emphasis on "mainly". The issue is that not everybody is even aware that they have underlying health issues, and we are also still trying to fully understand this virus.

What long-term implications does this virus have? There has been some evidence that suggests that the virus attacks tissues of the heart. What implications could that have for heart problems in the future?

Plus.... there is growing knowledge of how to treat and save those who do get it...

That's science for ya!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Saru said:

Why is this small group of doctors and scientists to be believed over the countless thousands worldwide saying the complete opposite, especially given that the evidence would seem to contradict much of what they are saying ?

I suppose this is similar to the questions that would come up when a country is being prepared for war... the way the narrative is built up and the Media takes the lead to push people into believing what they are needed to believe... and professionals and experts all become part of creating the desired narrative... get coerced into forming and being part of the biggest gang... 

Like I said in my other post - people are not going to let the belief in the pandemic go easily...

The majority may hang onto it regardless of what anyone says now and we could play cat and mouse with coronavirus for years - 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, bee said:

I suppose this is similar to the questions that would come up when a country is being prepared for war... the way the narrative is built up and the Media takes the lead to push people into believing what they are needed to believe... and professionals and experts all become part of creating the desired narrative... get coerced into forming and being part of the biggest gang... 

You still haven't said why you believe these doctors over the countless others who disagree.

Other than because you want to believe them and they fit with your other preconceived ideas. For which you also have no evidence.

For future reference, what you are experiencing is called confirmation bias.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

By whom was this Pandemic Thing crafted, and for what reason?

well that's the two big questions isn't it... and I don't have all the answers - but the first step is to recognize that not everyone believes in the Official Narrative when it comes to Covid 19 and what's gone on in 2020...

Like the doctors. experts etc who are speaking out about it in the thread OP....

17 minutes ago, bee said:

Like I said in my other post - people are not going to let the belief in the pandemic go easily...

The majority may hang onto it regardless of what anyone says now and we could play cat and mouse with coronavirus for years - 

You didn't really answer my question.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Saru said:

Why is this small group of doctors and scientists to be believed over the countless thousands worldwide saying the complete opposite, especially given that the evidence would seem to contradict much of what they are saying ?

It's your choice whether you believe them or not - or think what they have to say has merit...

That's the best way I can answer your question...

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

well that's the two big questions isn't it...

For those that have lean towards conspiracy theories, sure.

and I don't have all the answers - but the first step is to recognize that not everyone believes in the Official Narrative when it comes to Covid 19 and what's gone on in 2020...

I know, and this sort of thinking is what is going to continue hindering containment efforts for nCoV. It's extremely frustrating.

Disbelief in the official narrative encourages people to take the pandemic less seriously than what they should, putting themselves and others at risk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You know...it's like being in a tornado shelter and a tornado is outside ripping our houses apart, but some person among us is in denial is telling the rest of us that it's not that bad outside, don't believe it, and that we should all walk outside and take a breath of fresh air. But the rest of us see it and we all know it's there through our own personal experiences, doing terrible damage to everything, but there has always got to be these few people that want to come along and try to gaslight the rest of us.

:hmm: I mean, why?! What is the game here? What do they hope to gain from this?

Edit to add: I mean seriously, what's their damage?

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

A longer version .... because of ever creeping censorship and suppression of free speech let's hope this doesn't get removed from Youtube..

This is either going to cause a serious problem for the fearmongers OR these doctors may want to stay below the radar ;)  We can't allow the narrative to falter just before the election, can we? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, and then said:

This is either going to cause a serious problem for the fearmongers OR these doctors may want to stay below the radar ;)  We can't allow the narrative to falter just before the election, can we? :w00t:

You subscribe to this...bull****? Your further gone than I thought. Man, you and Bee have more fantasies running though your heads than Disney land, and Disney World put together. I'm kinda curious how many people around you two are going to come to harm from your CT peddling. Hope you at least own up to it when it happens.

• Like 4

The thousands of people that died in Spain, France, Italy, Ad Nauseaum, Et Cetera, not to mention New York - were they in on it? Perhaps those 14 doctors (out of millions) forgot that forklifts were used to move bodies in New York City, that there are mass graves in Brazil, that doctors fighting this virus have committed suicide due to the stress of a seemingly endless supply of dead and dying.

This was termed a pandemic in order to give countries and localities the political were-with-all to take action in order to prevent hospitals from being over-burdened and entire health infrastructures failing. As we have seen again and again, when some of the measures taken to control the pandemic are relaxed, cases rise. There has to be a balance between health and economy, obviously, but to suggest there is no pandemic is grossly negligent on a scale with that lying anti-vax criminal scientist from years ago. 

Also, newswars? Really?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@bee I can see where your coming from in your posts. Some have jumped the gun.

At the outset covid 19 sent world leaders and experts for that matter into a panic as they didn't know what they where dealing with, - and knowing the media as we do, who love making a bad situation worse they where all over it like as rash, showing people in hospitals struggling for life. Which caused panic around the world. But at least we now know in a crisis stupid people are the ones panic buying toilet rolls and pasta. 

Through out the pandemic the media has failed to inform and educate, we can see it on these boards. The media has a massive influence. Take my posts in another thread. As part of returning to work and part of the supervisor team in implementing safe working practices  I had a two hour lecture from the company's own chief medical officer, who is also medical director of Bupa. When I relay the information I'm told I'm wrong by someone who's armed with Google knowledge. 

Thankfully with time, nearly a year now we have lived with Covid and its not as first feared. 0.07% of the UK population has died with Covid mentioned on the death certificate. From July, six times more people have died from flu/pneumonia. Last week alone flu/pneumonia killed 3 times more than covid. At one stage 1,000 people a day was dying of covid, to day the figure is 1/15 of that. Are we still protecting the NHS 8 months on? During this time other serious diseases which kill far more than covid had treatment suspended. If its all about saving lives and for our own good then why is smoking not banned? Which kills far more people a year than covid. (80,000 pa) 

Covid UK.

The survival rate is 99% in  0 to 80 yrs. 94% 80+ yrs. The average age of death in the UK is 81yrs. The average age for covid deaths is 82yrs. 

The UK Govt even down graded it back before the first lockdown. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

Even when faced with the numbers which are readily avaliable, - people still choose the media's opinion. The only reason they fear covid is because their told to. And if you don't conform or dare question it then your set upon. But with time, with time.....

Keep the faith sister. :tu:

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bee said:

The virus is real... but it has been hyped up to be more dangerous than it is

Tell the dead that, tell their loved ones that. post your CTs in their section.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.:rolleyes:

Yep, CT

• Like 2

• The topic was locked