Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Your inference is not based on facts, but your bad inference.

You should learn how CFRs and IFRs are computed and you will see that "Meaning the mortality rates are inflated" is telling us you don't understand the manner in which these values are computed.

How can you say that? I completely understand it. Its actually very simple to understand. Smh

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You've shown that you continue to lie and you even post the evidence showing you lied.

Flu deaths are below COVID-19 deaths and will continue to do so since COVID-19 is deadlier than the flu.

You've repeated posted ONS data showing you are not to be trusted. 

I have corrected you from the start, but you've persisted with inaccuracies throughout your replies. I will stick to the ONS figures as used by the Govt.

11 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

A inflated less then 3 percent mortality rate is not serious. Especially when most of that 3 percent would of died from the flu.

Rubbish, just rubbish. The idea that if one disease does not kill them then another would is idiotic. 

You have nothing to claim that a CFR or IFR is inflated. 

The death 220,000 by today the 293rd day of the year means on average 750 people a day have died from COVID-19.

How is that idiotic because you cant understand inflation. If your only testing the severe cases of course your going to have a higher mortality rate! How is that hard to understand.

4 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Personal??? I havent quit working. Not once since this all started. Its not about me . its about the future. Im thinking about all the small buisness owners that have to file bankruptcy. Lifes ruined over something that IMO was not serious enough for economic shutdown. While all the big corporations will just be bailed out with my tax dollars. Yes wear maks , wash hands, keep distance but down destroy the livelihoods of millions. When 97 percent of the population is safe other then from flu like symptoms.

So 97% of the people are safe? Where di you get that idea?

There is very likely to be 10% of survivors that have long term organ damage. You think health care is costly now wait till 10% of 97% or 9.7% or MORE of the population in years to come is on long term health care with failing lungs, failing kidneys, heart disease. Why? Because some fools though this disease was not serious.

What will the economy do to add 30 million more Americans to long term health care facilities?

How can you say that? I completely understand it. Its actually very simple to understand. Smh

Clearly, you are clueless since you illogical inferences to reach your mistaken position.

You have little to no understanding since you could not even name the measures of the pandemic.

Just now, stereologist said:

So 97% of the people are safe? Where di you get that idea?

There is very likely to be 10% of survivors that have long term organ damage. You think health care is costly now wait till 10% of 97% or 9.7% or MORE of the population in years to come is on long term health care with failing lungs, failing kidneys, heart disease. Why? Because some fools though this disease was not serious.

What will the economy do to add 30 million more Americans to long term health care facilities?

There is exactly zero proof that it does any of that . Its all speculation on the long term effects. Which until more is found out i will stay with the assumption that its all fear mongering.

Multiple ballots can be put in by one person

If that were the case, only one would be counted. The first one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I have corrected you from the start, but you've persisted with inaccuracies throughout your replies. I will stick to the ONS figures as used by the Govt.

Please continue to be the failure you want to be.

The number of flu deaths you claimed was a bald faced lie since you included deaths from other causes and have posted the evidence that you lied.

Thanks and please continue your amusing antics.

In the future read before posting so you won't show the strong evidence you lied.

1 hour ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Again this disease is not deadly. 

Holy **it, what are your information sources? The Watchtower?

But anyway, I will give it another try. As you say the disease isnt deadly, the death rates, or not deaths rates, figures should be equal everywhere. As you stated to work in Texas, I will take the Texas values here:

Texas: population 28M, C19 cases 869k, deaths 17.7k

Germany: population 83M, C19 cases 402k, deaths 9.9k

How comes?

EDIT: we had a lockdown here but our economy is doing well again. And I dont care if some small bizz got bankrupt if thats the price for less dead people.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

There is exactly zero proof that it does any of that . Its all speculation on the long term effects. Which until more is found out i will stay with the assumption that its all fear mongering.

That is you revealing your ignorance of the issue.

There is no speculation on the long term effects. It has been documented and published in the scientific literature showing damage to lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines, heart, and even the brain.

You are free to pretend it is all fear mongering. That is so much easier than learning. Willful ignorance is easy. Taking the time to learn is admittedly harder.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Please continue to be the failure you want to be.

The number of flu deaths you claimed was a bald faced lie since you included deaths from other causes and have posted the evidence that you lied.

Thanks and please continue your amusing antics.

In the future read before posting so you won't show the strong evidence you lied.

i think its clear from your posting you don't understand the subject, and even less when interpreting the data. you've failed to explain the conflicting figures you've provided which are at odds with not me but the Govts own use of the figures. hard to explain isn't when both figures are related and from the same source. (there is a help section on understanding the data which you should have read first) But then we've been here before haven't we, when you went off piste resorting to using MSM sources instead of sticking to official data  this was the give away you didn't understand and that's continued today. you thought you had a silver bullet and instead fired a blank. bang. 

7 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

i think its clear from your posting you don't understand the subject, and even less when interpreting the data. you've failed to explain the conflicting figures you've provided which are at odds with not me but the Govts own use of the figures. hard to explain isn't when both figures are related and from the same source. (there is a help section on understanding the data which you should have read first) But then we've been here before haven't we, when you went off piste resorting to using MSM sources instead of sticking to official data  this was the give away you didn't understand and that's continued today. you thought you had a silver bullet and instead fired a blank. bang. 

I posted government figures.

What is clear is you can't read and mixed other deaths in with flu deaths. Not accepting that you can't read you continue to post the BS about COVID-19 deaths vs flu deaths.

That is what charlatans do and you have been caught posting baloney.

You have repeatedly posted figures that showed you lied and that the deaths from the flu are less than the deaths from COVID-19.

The official data shows you lied. It's that simple. You lied. The official numbers show you lied. How easy is that for everyone? You showed you lied.

I didn't need to do anything. You posted the numbers that showed you lied.

Not surprising that some posters can't read, or won't read.

When the column says flu in the ONS documents are they are referring to:

1 Underlying cause of death was defined using the International Classification of Diseases Tenth revision (ICD-10) codes J09-J11 'Flu'.      
2 Figures exclude non-residents based on boundaries as of November 2019.                
3 Figures are for deaths occurring between 2001 and 2018. Figures only include deaths that were registered by 31 Dec 2018, so figures may be an underestimate due to registration delays. More information on registration delays for a range of causes can be found on the ONS website: http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160106020016/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/guide-method/user-guidance/health-and-life-events/impact-of-registration-delays-on-mortality-statistics/index.html    

Source: Office for National Statistics

When the column says pneumonia or other diseases it does not mean the flu.

Pneumonia kills far more people than the flu. It is still not killing as many people as COVID-19.

The tables from the ONS I posted show that relationship.

Apparently, people taking the time to read the column titles is too difficult or impossible to accomplish.

2 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I also love thats the only thing your holding on to .  

Evidence?

Yes, it is something I hold onto. It's all the rage with at least moderately intelligent people.

You will never and have never worked as hard as me. 

To further my last statement I have a wife and three kids in which I pay for everything. So please try harder when trying to attack someone.

*Cough*insecure*cough*

Sorry, the cough might have made you miss that.

You seem very insecure.

• Thanks 1

What a dry shot. Its not ridicolus to question why the government shutdown. What is though is just to go along with it . How can you claim something is dangerous when if the whole world got it 98 percent of the population would come out alive?

Because that is 140 million dead people.

• Like 3

Once again economic shutdown is the worst thing we could of done it will affect the next generations for years to come all because of fear mongering and what I believe to some sort of hidden agenda. One idea is its because they wanted mail in ballots to become nation wide. So to make it easier to change the outcome of an election.

And the entire world, including countries that want Trump to stay in power, just all got in on this conspiracy did they?

America is not the world and despite its on average ample proportions, the world does not revolve around America.

Get over yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

That is you revealing your ignorance of the issue.

There is no speculation on the long term effects. It has been documented and published in the scientific literature showing damage to lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines, heart, and even the brain.

You are free to pretend it is all fear mongering. That is so much easier than learning. Willful ignorance is easy. Taking the time to learn is admittedly harder.

Cite please

20 minutes ago, Setton said:

*Cough*insecure*cough*

Sorry, the cough might have made you miss that.

You seem very insecure.

Insecure? Can you tell me whats wrong with you? I have to know how you think that I'm insecure off of explaining to you how i dont work at Wal-Mart. You must be very bored to sit on a site all day trolling.

17 minutes ago, Setton said:

And the entire world, including countries that want Trump to stay in power, just all got in on this conspiracy did they?

America is not the world and despite its on average ample proportions, the world does not revolve around America.

Get over yourself.

I said one idea..aswell as hidden agenda meaning that I have no clue the purpose behind over reacting to this virus. To act like the governments of the world dont have some sort of hidden agenda is silly to me.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

• The topic was locked