Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

On 10/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, bee said:

you are welcome to your opinion  / analysis - even though you would deny others the same.... including the doctors, health professionals, experts and scientists - that are questioning what's going on and whether the lockdowns etc are necessary -

And your welcome to continually receive great critsism for going to great lengths to seek out disreputable people who say things that are not supported by current events or the body of global professionals to push a conspiracy theory for your own entertainment. Which is a very disgraceful thing to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, 27vet said:

Hi folks, I personally don't believe that any information published regarding Covid-19 can be trusted at this time, no matter what the source. There is too much interference particularly with the upcoming USA presidential elections, to be able to trust any source of information. I personally transited 3 high risk countries (USA, France, England) in March to return to my home without mask or other interference and my country has one of the lowest incidences despite being on the danger list of the USA. You tube, facebook, CNN and twitter are far from experts and have no right censoring any information. It is up to the user to consult the relevant references and decide for themselves.Our best bet is to protect the frail.

Some girls here did the same thing and brought Covid from southern states to northern states. You're a disgrace and should face a court of law. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The death counts aren't that serious in your opinion?

One death is a tragedy one million well you know...its just a number...a statistic. My brain dosent see it as a tragedy . What i see as a tragedy is all the buisnesses that are going under millions of lives ruined...for what...a disease that was inevitable. Deaths that are inevitable....im sorry I feel this way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

The term "risk vs reward" comes to mind. Im sorry I just dont think its serious enough to shutdown down the economy. In my mind the repercussions of shuting down will be worse then if we just implemented the face masks and social distancing without the shutdown . That is my opinion and while the numbers might not reflect my opinion ive said a million times the numbers are inflated and inaccurate(imo). The human race will survive this disease. Maybe thats where I'm going wrong....that is my bar for serious and not serious is out of whack....i used to play called pandemic or something along those lines. Its where you try to kill humanity with a virus evolving it to a point where it kills everyone.. I'm thinking that ruined me on what a serious and none serious disease is.

I dont know. I'm afraid my son has it. I'll be be going to the hospital tonight. Oh the irony.

Many know people who have succumbed to covid. So to them and their families, your opinion is a slap in the face. 

I hope you don't find out the hard way how serious this is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

One death is a tragedy one million well you know...its just a number...a statistic. My brain dosent see it as a tragedy . What i see as a tragedy is all the buisnesses that are going under millions of lives ruined...for what...a disease that was inevitable. Deaths that are inevitable....im sorry I feel this way.

Without people there is no business. Your attitude towards others is ghoulish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, psyche101 said:

Many know people who have succumbed to covid. So to them and their families, your opinion is a slap in the face. 

I hope you don't find out the hard way how serious this is.

I understand this. My brain dosent work normally as others. I wish I could sympathize.

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Without people there is no business. Your attitude towards others is ghoulish.

Not really ...if you understood what I thought about what happens after death then you would get where I'm coming from. Death is a gift..in my mind..this world is just full of hurt. I see the tragedy in all the lives ruined by this virus but no not the deaths from it...if that makes sense..

2 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Not really ...if you understood what I thought about what happens after death then you would get where I'm coming from. Death is a gift..in my mind..this world is just full of hurt. I see the tragedy in all the lives ruined by this virus but no not the deaths from it...if that makes sense..

People who live for the alleged next world, or after death are wasting this one. If you need to be like that, so be it, just don't drag others down with you. 

Yes, your looking at it backwards. The tragedy isn't business. It will recover stronger than ever. And that's only those who suffered a setback. Many have even made a killing out of it. Harvey Norman is reaping record profits for one. If your thoughts aren't with the victims, perhaps you should keep them to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

People who live for the alleged next world, or after death are wasting this one. If you need to be like that, so be it, just don't drag others down with you. 

Yes, your looking at it backwards. The tragedy isn't business. It will recover stronger than ever. And that's only those who suffered a setback. Many have even made a killing out of it. Harvey Norman is reaping record profits for one. If your thoughts aren't with the victims, perhaps you should keep them to yourself.

You must havent been effected by this virus economically.. I'm sorry but not being able to provide for your family is worse then death..kids missing meals and not having what they need to thrive is a tragedy. The economy will not recover. They are the future not us. They need to be looked out for not the elderly or the already sick ...healthy people will survive. This is not ghoulish...this is just how I feel . Ruin the economy now , ruin our childrens future. 

• Like 1

Just now, InconceivableThoughts said:

You must havent been effected by this virus economically.. I'm sorry but not being able to provide for your family is worse then death..kids missing meals and not having what they need to thrive is a tragedy. The economy will not recover. They are the future not us. They need to be looked out for not the elderly or the already sick ...healthy people will survive. This is not ghoulish...this is just how I feel . Ruin the economy now , ruin our childrens future. 

Yes it will recover. Always has, and always will. Have a look through history.

Yes, hardship had brought great suffering. That's part of being alive. We avoid and assist where we can. This is where people can shine and help those you are talking about. And that's why your looking at this backwards. 

You seem to be somewhat oblivious to everyday suffering.

• Like 2

Just now, psyche101 said:

Yes, hardship had brought great suffering. That's part of being alive. We avoid and assist where we can. This is where people can shine and help those you are talking about. And that's why your looking at this backwards. 

Nope . I've have had more death in my life then most. As a child missed most meals.  Poor parrents that cared more about drugs then me and my brother. Oblivious, no...numb absolutely.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I feel you cant see it from the other side is all and thats fine. My children are my everything. My thoughts are always on their futures.Psyche I respect you. I would rather just agree to disagree. I completely understand your side. So I'll stop posting because you are right about my post being a slap in the face to the people that have lost someone in all this mess.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I feel you cant see it from the other side is all and thats fine. My children are my everything. My thoughts are always on their futures.Psyche I respect you. I would rather just agree to disagree. I completely understand your side. So I'll stop posting because you are right about my post being a slap im the face to people that have lost someone in all this mess.

Ive seen shopping centres open in my time offering the world. Nobody came. For the next six months security found bodies in cars, shop owners who gambled everything and lost. Gassed themselves. The only way their families would stay out of poverty was that level sacrifice. I've known dads who got bad court decisions from evil ex wives suicide with their lives ripped to shreds. 

I just think we have much greater concerns than the current pandemic regarding business and economy. Things like the above don't go away. 

Yes, children are our number one, I get that and understand. There's just a lot of real world problems and we shouldn't belittle the pandemic whilst forgetting the problems that are always here. All our problems need solutions. Those at risk have kids too. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Setton said:

What 'operational' reasons would those be if not to slow transmission?

Masks do work as has been extensively demonstrated.

The WHO are clear. They do not want lockdowns. They couldn't even think of reasons to lockdown. Go and read it again.

As for masks. They have been extensively proven to NOT work. Go and look at the evidence. It is just one reason that many operating theatres do not wear masks any longer. They pose more risk than not wearing one. Zero impact on the rate of infections in every country they have been introduced in. Check the dates and graphs of infection.

Setton you are quoting the media. Go and ask questions first. Then seek evidence.

Stop believing everything you are spoon fed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

The term "risk vs reward" comes to mind. Im sorry I just dont think its serious enough to shutdown down the economy. In my mind the repercussions of shuting down will be worse then if we just implemented the face masks and social distancing without the shutdown . That is my opinion and while the numbers might not reflect my opinion ive said a million times the numbers are inflated and inaccurate(imo). The human race will survive this disease. Maybe thats where I'm going wrong....that is my bar for serious and not serious is out of whack....i used to play a game on my phone called pandemic or something along those lines. Its where you try to kill humanity with a virus evolving it to a point where it kills everyone.. I'm thinking that ruined me on what a serious and none serious disease is.

I dont know. I'm afraid my son has it. I'll be be going to the hospital tonight. Oh the irony.

You do understand the arguments made about natural persons can be made about artificial persons, don't you?  Bricks-and-mortar retail, for example, wasn't in a healthy position.  Any businesses that didn't survive the pandemic probably wasn't a going concern anyway.  If you were agile and could adapt your business model then you're already recovering.

If there is any truth to the scaremongering that the "cure may be worse than the disease", what metrics should be used to compare the Panic of 1893, the Great Depression, or the GFC with COVID-19

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Setton you are quoting the media. Go and ask questions first. Then seek evidence.

Stop believing everything you are spoon fed.

I am quoting scientists.

You are quoting YouTube.

As for evidence, here is the case for masks working: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8#:~:text=To be clear%2C the science,if people do contract the

And for lockdowns: https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2679

Nature and the BMJ seem pretty reputable sources. Can you provide:

1. A more reputable source supporting your opposing claims.

Or

2. An explanation of why these sources are not reliable?

Or do you not actually rely on evidence as you claim?

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3

If there was a vaccine that could protect 99.6% of the population people would say open up the economy and get back to normal.

Well we have it already. It’s called the human immune system.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I am quoting scientists.

You are quoting YouTube.

As for evidence, here is the case for masks working: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8#:~:text=To be clear%2C the science,if people do contract the

And for lockdowns: https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2679

Nature and the BMJ seem pretty reputable sources. Can you provide:

1. A more reputable source supporting your opposing claims.

Or

2. An explanation of why these sources are not reliable?

Or do you not actually rely on evidence as you claim?

Oh dear. The iSAGE's argument.

Seriously.

Is that all you got?

Can you seriously not see the bias problem with that?

I see buzz type words like "fearmongering" "lockdown" "economy shut down " etc almost always attached to belittling type diatribes directed at people who do take covid seriously from the side that callously says people gonna die oh well.

I get it you are scared and angry the flaw in beating your fists for "things" to be open is the economy is trashed it wont come back over night and even if a business is open doesnt mean everyone will throw caution to the wind and do business at a covid hub.

Covids a sham? people gonna die anyway, okay, you guys who feel that way and howl for everything to be opened, i dont see you putting your life where your mouth is taking that gamble and getting yourself infected,

Just think if you die darwin was right and oh well like you say who cares people die, if you hopefully live you can come thump your chest how right you are covid is no big deal.

• Like 1

A dose of common sense from Alan Jones (Sky News, Australia)....

Sky News host Alan Jones says COVID-19 is not, and has never been, a pandemic. “A pandemic is a disease which is prevalent over a whole country. This is not a pandemic. It was never a pandemic,” Mr Jones said. “So let's look briefly at the facts surrounding mortality.”

Mr Jones said in America, the percentage of the population who had died from COVID was 0.07 per cent, in Italy, 0.06 per cent, in France, 0.05 per cent, yet all of these countries had draconian lockdowns and were filled with "rampant alarmism". “Sweden, no draconian lockdowns, basic precautions, get on with your life. Population 10 million, deaths, much the same - 0.06 per cent,” he said. “I have for months cited one international authority after an another who has argued that the strategy is wrong,” Mr Jones said. Professor Joel Kettner, from Manitoba University in Canada said, "I have seen pandemics, one every year, it is called influenza, and other respiratory illness viruses. I have never seen this reaction and I am trying to understand why."

John Ioannidis, the Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health at Stanford University, said, "If we had not known about a new virus out there and had not checked individuals with PCR tests, the number of total deaths due to "influenza like illness" would not seem unusual this year. "At most, we might have casually noted that flu this season seems to be a bit worse than average. The media coverage would have been less than for an NBA game between the two most indifferent teams,” Professor Kettner said. “So there you have it,” Mr Jones said. “We are in this economic sewer because we failed to listen to world authorities.”

• Haha 1

A stunning White House claim that the US cannot control the fast-worsening pandemichttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-s-last-push-for-reelection-is-being-overshadowed-by-white-house-admission-on-pandemic/ar-BB1aockK

A stunning White House claim that the US cannot control the fast-worsening pandemic

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/covid-2020-10-26

Remember folks, its NOT  pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I see buzz type words like "fearmongering" "lockdown" "economy shut down " etc almost always attached to belittling type diatribes directed at people who do take covid seriously from the side that callously says people gonna die oh well.

I get it you are scared and angry the flaw in beating your fists for "things" to be open is the economy is trashed it wont come back over night and even if a business is open doesnt mean everyone will throw caution to the wind and do business at a covid hub.

Covids a sham? people gonna die anyway, okay, you guys who feel that way and howl for everything to be opened, i dont see you putting your life where your mouth is taking that gamble and getting yourself infected,

Just think if you die darwin was right and oh well like you say who cares people die, if you hopefully live you can come thump your chest how right you are covid is no big deal.

Ermmm, if it all opens up again, that's exactly what they are doing. Exposing themselves to the virus.

People asking for everything to open up aren't the ones who are living in fear.

It doesn't mean they are calling it a sham or fake. Those arguments are two separate things.

I think nearly everyone agrees that covid is real.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Are you a unhealthy individual?

1 hour ago, bee said:

A dose of common sense from Alan Jones (Sky News, Australia)....

How can Sky News Australia be so different to Sky News UK. chalk and cheese. Australia reminds of good old England mindset, cut through all the bull ****, Its the old Victorian mindset when building the new world, when someone said this is going to be perilous they say excellent. us in the UK do a runner, hide under a blanket in the closet.

Such a mindset coupled with the landmass will see Australia as a potential superpower in a century's time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked