Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

On 10/26/2020 at 5:50 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Hilarious. Yes, I did chuckle as I wrote it.

Your next question is random nonsense to hide embarrassment I'd guess.

The point still stands.

And you can't even find the right graph or even understand why the graphs you posted don't prove the point about why lockkdowns and facemasks don't work.

Please provide anything to support your uneducated stance. I'd love to shred your sources as easily as your posts have been shredded.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, stereologist said:

Your all over MSM, haven't you cottoned on to the fact MSM only like pushing the stories which continue with the doom and gloom. the study is not even peer reviewed instead just rushed to grab a headline.

With respect to anti-bodies fading, this has been discussed on this thread before as other studies have mentioned it. this is normal and is not a problem provided the body retains the ability to rapidly manufacture new ones now that it's had prior experience with the virus and stored it in the immune system's "memory".

I haven't read this paper, but in the previous news reports the alarmism came from the person writing the popular news report not understanding what the study was actually saying or trying to measure.

If you check most people's blood for antibodies against chickenpox there won't be any (assuming they had chickenpox as a child). Those people are still immune to chickenpox as their immune system retains a 'memory' of the chickenpox virus and if they are reinfected their body rapidly produces huge numbers of antibodies.

this is why we see a 99.4% survival rate in 80yrs+ and 99.8% survival rate 0yrs to 80yrs. in Covid. Human immunity millions of years in the making. isn't it marvellous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Please provide anything to support your uneducated stance. I'd love to shred your sources as easily as your posts have been shredded.

By his own admission, @OpenMindedSceptic won't provide his sources because he knows we would dismiss and laugh at them.

Which does not inspire confidence.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 27vet said:

My travel was back in mid-March, there was no requirement for a mask then, social distancing had just begun which I adhered to. The point I wanted to make is that I did not catch the virus and simply by adhering to sensible social distancing and avoiding touching surfaces with a high probability of contamination. My other point is that today the virus is being used for political and financial gain, masks have yet to be proven to prevent the disease and every week scientists and politicians change their minds about how it is spread, how to treat it, or where it originated.

Not true. Not true at all. 

Here is something that is false: "masks have yet to be proven to prevent the disease". Masks have been shown to prevent disease. They were used in the Manchurian epidemic of 1905 and have been used to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases since then.

And this is partially true. "every week scientists and politicians change their minds about how it is spread, how to treat it, or where it originated" Politicians are not health experts and when they make statements counter to the health experts we can disregard their statements. But scientists have settled on the issue that this is a disease that is spread their respiratory droplets. They are also looking into other means of transfer of the disease because that is what good scientists do. Treatments are being researched because this is a new disease and as we see from declining deaths in hospitals there has been a lot of progress in treatment. Where it originated is a tough problem. For example, Ebola has been known about for over 40 years and yet the animal source is still not known.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Nice try.

Details per million per day by country.

It's a simple request. 

Again with the incorrect measure of a pandemic. When will your cluelessness end?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

The World Doctors Alliance web page...

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

An independent non-profit alliance of doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals and staff around the world who have united in the wake of the Covid-19 response chapter to share experiences with a view to ending all lockdowns and related damaging measures and to re-establish universal health determinance of psychological and physical wellbeing for all humanity.

one of the articles under the 'news' headline features a Dr Michael Yeadon...

Dr Mike Yeadon has a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. He has spent over 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfizer in 2011 as Vice President & Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfizer. Since leaving Pfizer, Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

TWITTER THREAD HERE

What SAGE Has Got Wrong

on his Twitter thread he puts forward the data / argument that (in UK) the Pandemic is essentially over and herd immunity threshold reached..

(click on the tweet to see it bigger on Twitter site...)

IMO.... herd immunity was being built up at the end of last year (when I think I had it - and my Mom - and when it swept through the town where I live in the Midlands...)

In a way we were lucky round here that it started and happened at the end of last year (Oct / Nov / Dec)....and early 2020.. before lockdowns could slow it down - and prolong and drag out the whole process... I was spared the stress and anxiety that people getting it now (the tail end of the seasonal epidemic / pandemic...?)......... have to go through...... I was pretty ill but just went through it and got over it like I would any virus although it was probably the nastiest virus I've ever had (that I can remember)...

You won't see any official back up for what I've said above but having talked to lots of people about it round here - I think that's what happened..

I don't worry about catching it - and I'm pretty confident that my Mom who is 87 probably has immunity as well... I go along with all the government guidelines anyway and Mom is in a Care Home -

So you promote this group of outliers which are posting misinformation to support your political views and your personal wishes.

Great. This is a different group that doesn't include the demon sperm doctor named Immanuel.

The scientific consensus tells us that these people are outliers that are not following the scientific evidence, but are promoting their promoting politics.

All you can do is make an appeal to authority by posting some credentials. 

Do you have anything other than the credentials of this outlier that is worth posting?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

different viruses and influenza peak and drop in seasonal epidemics - not the same one over and over again...
so this 'new' variety of coronavirus is no different from the seasonal epidemics just because it's considered new...

???

Let me help you out with your glaring mistakes.

1. Unlike the seasonal epidemics there is no vaccine for this disease
  2. This disease is far deadlier than the seasonal epidemics
  3. This disease causes organ damage even in those that are asymptomatic.

Do you understand the different between influenza and seasonal epidemics?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Your all over MSM, haven't you cottoned on to the fact MSM only like pushing the stories which continue with the doom and gloom. the study is not even peer reviewed instead just rushed to grab a headline.

With respect to anti-bodies fading, this has been discussed on this thread before as other studies have mentioned it. this is normal and is not a problem provided the body retains the ability to rapidly manufacture new ones now that it's had prior experience with the virus and stored it in the immune system's "memory".

I haven't read this paper, but in the previous news reports the alarmism came from the person writing the popular news report not understanding what the study was actually saying or trying to measure.

If you check most people's blood for antibodies against chickenpox there won't be any (assuming they had chickenpox as a child). Those people are still immune to chickenpox as their immune system retains a 'memory' of the chickenpox virus and if they are reinfected their body rapidly produces huge numbers of antibodies.

this is why we see a 99.4% survival rate in 80yrs+ and 99.8% survival rate 0yrs to 80yrs. in Covid. Human immunity millions of years in the making. isn't it marvellous.

Haven't you realized I'm using scientific literature and scientific sources that might be posted by the MSM.

You are using trash garbage outlets, misinformation, and just plain old lies to support your failed stories.

The issue in question is from Imperial College showing that immunity appears to be wearing off. That has been known for quite some time. As more groups look into the issue they are likely to see the same happening, which means that herd immunity cannot happen. The immune system's "memory" may not work at all. There is no evidence at this point for that. It is conjecture.

You didn't check things out and so now you are again making unwarranted speculations which are of no value.

And here we just rubbish for your conclusion: "this is why we see a 99.4% survival rate in 80yrs+ and 99.8% survival rate 0yrs to 80yrs. in Covid. Human immunity millions of years in the making. isn't it marvellous." Pure unadulterated rubbish.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Setton said:

By his own admission, @OpenMindedSceptic won't provide his sources because he knows we would dismiss and laugh at them.

Which does not inspire confidence.

Exactly.

He uses invalid measures and probably got his information from the village idiot in the White House.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Setton said:

Except you can't conclude it's seasonal because we haven't been through the seasons yet.

And sticking question marks at the end of every post to try and pass it off as speculation doesn't make your misinformation any less damaging or idiotic.

Fox News uses question marks in their headlines to imply a lie that fits their agenda "Do aliens live among us?" "Is Bigfoot stalking Hollywood celebrities?"  Any time I see a question mark at the end of a statement or in a headline I assume it is a lie.   @bee

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, stereologist said:

That is not what WHO stated. You really should read what they stated and fix your mistake.

Please provide evidence for this rather dumb lie: "They have been extensively proven to NOT work." That's a really dumb lie. It is hilarious it is so dumb.

Dude. You really know how to talk to people.

17 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Dude. You really know how to talk to people.

You need to stop posting garbage and then demand that others support their statements.

It is time for you to admit that healthy people die of COVID-19 or post whatever evidence you can scrape up that supports your story.

It is time for you to stop the whining and realize that people are going to call out the blatant repeated asinine lies that are being posted.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You need to stop posting garbage and then demand that others support their statements.

It is time for you to admit that healthy people die of COVID-19 or post whatever evidence you can scrape up that supports your story.

It is time for you to stop the whining and realize that people are going to call out the blatant repeated asinine lies that are being posted.

Personally I think you enjoy belittling people.

13 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Personally I think your thinking is guided by the tweets of the all-around-idiot in the WH, which is a very serious problem of yours.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Exactly.

He uses invalid measures and probably got his information from the village idiot in the White House.

Worse, it's from YouTube :rolleyes:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Some people don't need much help belittling themselves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Fox News uses question marks in their headlines to imply a lie that fits their agenda "Do aliens live among us?" "Is Bigfoot stalking Hollywood celebrities?"  Any time I see a question mark at the end of a statement or in a headline I assume it is a lie.   @bee

It also helps protect them from the consequences of their lies.

Libel? No! We just asked a question!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Can you support your statement that healthy people do not die of COVID-19?

I think you enjoy posting falsehoods that you know are falsehoods.

• Like 2

Have 

20 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Can you support your statement that healthy people do not die of COVID-19?

I think you enjoy posting falsehoods that you know are falsehoods.

Have you seen the numbers? While I'll admit some young die between the ages 0-50. Its an abnormality. 99.8 percent do not die meaning it is not serious to young people. 

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Some people don't need much help belittling themselves.

While some people dont need much to belittle. Ive said this before show some tact while addressing the misinformed. It will help allow the conversation to move faster along aswell as maybe open the ears of the ones you desperately want to correct.

30 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Have 

Have you seen the numbers? While I'll admit some young die between the ages 0-50. Its an abnormality. 99.8 percent do not die meaning it is not serious to young people. 

Have you any knowledge of anything at all?

I asked for a citation and you gave nothing whatsoever to support your claim that healthy people do not die.

At this point I assume you made up that story. We will all assume that it is not in the least bit believable until you support your story.

17 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

While some people dont need much to belittle. Ive said this before show some tact while addressing the misinformed. It will help allow the conversation to move faster along aswell as maybe open the ears of the ones you desperately want to correct.

So why do you reject information from a scientific source when it is presented to you?

Information was given to you in two different scientific articles about organ damage to people that were even asymptomatic and you rejected it. Instead you promoted the story that healthy people do not die of COVID-19 and you cannot support that fairy tale even a little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Have you any knowledge of anything at all?

I asked for a citation and you gave nothing whatsoever to support your claim that healthy people do not die.

At this point I assume you made up that story. We will all assume that it is not in the least bit believable until you support your story.

What are you going on about ? I just admitted some young healthy people die. The numbers are the numbers and can be looked up from a number of sources. Pick your poison.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So why do you reject information from a scientific source when it is presented to you?

Information was given to you in two different scientific articles about organ damage to people that were even asymptomatic and you rejected it. Instead you promoted the story that healthy people do not die of COVID-19 and you cannot support that fairy tale even a little.

Your very selective when it comes to my post while you neglect most out of my post. Why is that? You seem very argumentative . I will not carry on a conversation with someone so childish.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked