Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

11 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Even if half the population died I could still say its not that serious. Serious is a subjective word.

This is just your definition of serious. So how many people do you think you need to see slaughtered to use the term serious?

So far you say half the population. That is 160 million in the US and nearly 4 billion worldwide.

So apparently if you and all of your relations were slaughtered by this virus that would not be serious.

Please tell us what serious means.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I'm also seeing in the numbers for older folks that there are more deaths in other respiratory diseases than covid. Hmmm... Could it be that anything else would of killed these people but covid got them first? Its just amazing when presented with numbers you guys still are fear mongering.

Prove that. Show us what you are talking about. I do not believe anything you post.

Citation and this time point out the specific numbers you are referring to.

10 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I really feel you shouldnt blame the disease there. Who in there right mind would go into a nursing home during a pandemic without wearing bio hazard suits or something. It was the carelessness of the workers or the families going to see them.

It's just like the people that refuse to wear masks in public, the idiot in the White House that mocks people for following the advice of the health experts, young people that want to have parties, ...

The disease is spread. Cases arise. People die. Those that don't die are showing lung damage and kidney damage and heart damage and other issues which in the future might shorten their life. This is a new virus. We don't know hardly a thing about it, but unlike other diseases such as influenza we see definite signs of long term damage in many people that have been infected.

And if the immunity wears off we might be damaged each and every time that a reinfection occurs.

8 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Please just reread the numbers

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

It is not that serious.

Point out what specific numbers are as you call it 'not that serious'. I noticed there weren't over 160 million dead listed which is what you called not serious.

But please tell us what you mean. Can't wait to see what joke you plan to tell us.

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It's the

Well it won't kill me so screw those it will

Attitude that I find concerning. 

Exactly. It's the I want money and kill those in my way attitude. It's a child's attitude.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tmcom said:

Agreed everyone is going to get it, so it is worth suffering with masks and lockdowns in the meantime for a 30% improvement in not getting it, (unless you take it, (vaccine) for the rest of your life you will get it)?

As in all things, the doctors who don't agree, shouldn't get life in prison and their rights taken away, when a warning would do?

:(

Poor little one suffering from wearing a mask. I feel so bad for you princess.

th?id=OP.FfB5%2fgew0r8g6g474C474&o=5&pid=21.1&bw=0&bc=FFFFFF&w=96&h=96

4 hours ago, bee said:

thanks....

one of the things that the MSM (and foot soldiers on and off the internet) are using at the moment to scare people and to strengthen support for the draconian measures forced on the General Populations around the world (in varying degrees).....

is headlines etc  about the drop of anti bodies connected to coronavirus / Covid 19 / SARS-CoV-2..... but they try and avoid explaining about how the initial increase in anti bodies is only part of the story... and as you say it is the memory of the virus stored in the immune system ...... that offers long term protection and is the basis for herd immunity....

Your claims of "memory of the virus stored in the immune system" is still just an idea and has not been shown to be effective. In other words you are pretending that a possibility is a fact. Just like all of the other foot soldiers of the failed stories such as HCQ which you heavily promoted. 

The issue is that draconian measures do work as we see in China which has outbreaks in small numbers. Below is a typical case of over 180 cases. China shows that draconian measures do work. The evidence is clear. While the virus surges in Europe and the US and Brazil and India, areas employing tough measures see few cases. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/29/large-covid-outbreak-in-china-linked-to-xinjiang-forced-labour

Herd immunity is a dream that appears not to be possible yet those that pushed HCQ seem to be intent on promoting what is likely to be another failure. 

4 hours ago, bee said:

that saying.....

lies, damned lies and statistics... is more true than ever with this whole coronavirus thing - 

and so much of it seems to be Smoke and Mirrors... and broad perceptions... it's a shame that civility disappears when taking about it - not just for groups of regular people on forums but also within the Medical / health / science areas... where professionals are turning on each other rather than allowing exploration of ideas etc...

This is the old fall back for those that promoted a failed position: "where professionals are turning on each other rather than allowing exploration of ideas"

This is the old conspiracy angle where people whine about the people and not the evidence.

There are always outliers in any situation. Why should the current pandemic be any different?

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Again you are demonstrably wrong. Last year the number of driving deaths was under 40,000 in the US while COVID-19 deaths are now over 225,000 in the US and the year is not over as cases are skyrocketing in many parts of the US.

Ok reread my post I was talking about people under 55.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

3 hours ago, bee said:

The importance of herd immunity solving the basic problem and allowing life to continue as normal... seems to be one of the main areas of resistance for the MSM (and others)..... including some professionals...

in this short video...

Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

one of the main signatories and co author of

The Great Barrington Declaration...

discusses the issue of herd immunity...

It is not surprising that some people refuse to follow the evidence.

Of course this is a new virus and how this drop in antibodies plays out will have to be followed and investigated. That is what is happening, but people putting their faith into herd immunity, which BTW is more properly called community immunity, is flawed because the existence of community immunity has not been shown to exist for this disease. Other corona virus infections do not have community immunity.

As with the AAPS, the frontline workers (aka the demon sperm squad), and others we see what is possibly known as astroturfing. We'll investigate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

3 hours ago, bee said:

see what I said at the end of the post above... I think I have already had it - and my Mom - and many people in the town where I live...

That's all made up hooey.  There is zero evidence. All we have is a bogus story.

The evidence says you are wrong, but you want to be a snowflake and pretend you had the disease.

3 hours ago, Essan said:

And that's why we all have a social responsibility to do all we can to reduce the spread of the virus.   So that such people are not separated and left alone.

Every time you refuse to wear a mask or ignore social distancing rules you are prolonging their misery.

And every time you spread misinformation encouraging others to do those things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

What i find with all this no anti bodies, or they dont last long. Is how many people have been infected world wide. And yet reinfection numbers are what 6 people worldwide. Its so rare that if someone gets reinfected it makes the news.

With covid19, 80% similar to coronavirus that causes the common Cold i find it hard to believe immunity isn't acquired.

I'd keep an eye on the studies reported by the BMJ, where 6 studies around the world, so good cross section and sample size found immunity acquired via T cells and the bodies ability to create antibodies at short notice.

Once again we see nothing but cluelessness. The issue is not reinfections, but proving reinfections. 

Let's explain this to those that are extremely close minded such as yourself.

The very first cases of reinfection came in March. There were quite a number. The problem was not determining if the people had the disease, but whether or not they went from feeling bad to feeling good and then back to bad with the same infection versus being reinfected. Recent research shows cases of definite reinfection because the two infections were different strains. There are likely many more cases of reinfection by the same strain but they would be harder to prove. The serious part of the reinfections is that they were not well spread in time with definite reinfections happening within 2 months of each other.

The next laughable mistake is this:  "With covid19, 80% similar to coronavirus that causes the common Cold i find it hard to believe immunity isn't acquired."

There is no community immunity for the common cold. 

And what does the BMJ have to say about the T-cells?

Recent findings on the role of T cells in covid-19 give us cause to be cautiously optimistic that cellular immune responses could be a valuable ally in global efforts to control this and future pandemics.

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3018

No evidence to date that the T-cells confer long term immunity to COVID-19.

28 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Ok reread my post I was talking about people under 55.

So we should take out all of the deaths from vehicular accidents of people over 55 and compare?

What do you think happens if that is done?

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So we should take out all of the deaths from vehicular accidents of people over 55 and compare?

What do you think happens if that is done?

Why are you so argumentative? Should I use another example . Why are you looking so much into driving?  It wasn't even the point of my statement. I'm saying people under 55 are more likely to die to somwthing else. Just look at total deaths in each age group. Under 55 your more likley to die to something else. Meaning it is the least of your worries.

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Point out what specific numbers are as you call it 'not that serious'. I noticed there weren't over 160 million dead listed which is what you called not serious.

But please tell us what you mean. Can't wait to see what joke you plan to tell us.

That in most age groups pneumonia kills more than covid.

1 hour ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Why are you so argumentative? Should I use another example . Why are you looking so much into driving?  It wasn't even the point of my statement. I'm saying people under 55 are more likely to die to somwthing else. Just look at total deaths in each age group. Under 55 your more likley to die to something else. Meaning it is the least of your worries.

You made a false claim. I doubt that what you are posting now is true. You seem to be willing to post anything to justify whatever narrative you want with no regard to reality.

So what new fairy tale do you want to use to compare deaths? You know these people you seem to care little about, those that are dead.

23 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

That in most age groups pneumonia kills more than covid.

And who are these people that are dying of pneumonia. And please produce more than a link. Explain what you are on about and have the facts to support whatever you are claiming.

You mention age groups. So please try and be clear about who you are referring to. 

54 minutes ago, stereologist said:

And who are these people that are dying of pneumonia. And please produce more than a link. Explain what you are on about and have the facts to support whatever you are claiming.

You mention age groups. So please try and be clear about who you are referring to. 

What are you talking about I made my claim and posted the Link to that claim. Its not my fault you cant look at the link and figure it out.https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

3 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

What are you talking about I made my claim and posted the Link to that claim. Its not my fault you cant look at the link and figure it out.

In other words you have nothing of value to post.

Are you concerned that you have misread the information in the link?

Are you concerned that you are likely wrong again?

Put together a statement and let's see what you have because at this point it looks like you have nothing, zip, nada.

BTW, I did look at the numbers and they are not what you claim. So maybe you have a better explanation than mine and can put it out there.

39 minutes ago, stereologist said:

In other words you have nothing of value to post.

Are you concerned that you have misread the information in the link?

Are you concerned that you are likely wrong again?

Put together a statement and let's see what you have because at this point it looks like you have nothing, zip, nada.

BTW, I did look at the numbers and they are not what you claim. So maybe you have a better explanation than mine and can put it out there.

You are the one lying now because my claim is exactly what the numbers say. Stop talking because you cant read the numbers. Only in the age 34-55 ,85+ groups have more people died from covid over pneumonia and by a very small margin. 

Btw pneumonia deaths would likley be higher if it wasnt for covid. Meaning that anything would have killed these people. I'll say again this disease is not serious enough to shutdown the economy.  In america there has been over 5000 more deaths from pneumonia than covid.

48 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

You are the one lying now because my claim is exactly what the numbers say. Stop talking because you cant read the numbers. Only in the age 34-55 ,85+ groups have more people died from covid over pneumonia and by a very small margin. 

I'm not lying. I am simply asking you to support your statements. Throughout this thread you have posted lies.

You could just post the numbers and provide a statement, but you seem to be completely and utterly incompetent.

What we see is that NOT ONLY IN THE 34-55, 85+ group but also in the 45-54 group.

The problem is that the pneumonia deaths due to COVID-19 are listed in the pneumonia column. Since those columns are nearly identical it is likely that COVID-19 deaths exceed pneumonia deaths in almost all categories.

But you can't read the column headers and see that the figures are mixed can you?

I did not lie. I was hoping you would figure out the problem, but that was way too hard for you to figure out. So maybe in the future you can stop failing and recognize the limitations of the material you linked to.

But this is a lie: "my claim is exactly what the numbers say" It's only a lie because you can't read and comprehend the material you linked to.

24 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Btw pneumonia deaths would likley be higher if it wasnt for covid. Meaning that anything would have killed these people. I'll say again this disease is not serious enough to shutdown the economy.  In america there has been over 5000 more deaths from pneumonia than covid.

Ludicrous, just ludicrous.

This is the same old nonsense that has been posted the whole pandemic. The idea is that those that died were going to die anyways. It's part of the callous nature of those that want money and don't care who is killed or how many are killed or why they are killed. Reminds me of the definition of sociopath.

This is false: "In america there has been over 5000 more deaths from pneumonia than covid."

The column for pneumonia includes COVID deaths. Therefore, column 1 and column 2 are not mutually exclusive.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I'm not lying. I am simply asking you to support your statements. Throughout this thread you have posted lies.

You could just post the numbers and provide a statement, but you seem to be completely and utterly incompetent.

What we see is that NOT ONLY IN THE 34-55, 85+ group but also in the 45-54 group.

The problem is that the pneumonia deaths due to COVID-19 are listed in the pneumonia column. Since those columns are nearly identical it is likely that COVID-19 deaths exceed pneumonia deaths in almost all categories.

But you can't read the column headers and see that the figures are mixed can you?

I did not lie. I was hoping you would figure out the problem, but that was way too hard for you to figure out. So maybe in the future you can stop failing and recognize the limitations of the material you linked to.

But this is a lie: "my claim is exactly what the numbers say" It's only a lie because you can't read and comprehend the material you linked to.

At some point you just have to give up.  Some people don't want information they want agreement or argument.  You two have been going back and forth quite a while and no minds have been changed.  Those who want a conspiracy or to complain will not listen to reason, and the responses you have gotten so far from this person indicate he knows his position is weak by calling names and emotional responses.  

• Like 3

• The topic was locked