Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have the person Stereologist had been arguing with on ignore, put him there after the second post of his I read.  My ignore list is long lately but I don't have to read all the tripe the sock puppets post.  

Can you explain to me what a "sock puppet" is?

• Confused 1

Ok here is one idea. Just a thought. Not a fact. Just throwing it out there.  The media and the anti trump people are making it seem worse then it is actually is for america. All because it will be able to push mail in ballots easier. As well as to ruin the economy to help ensure trump has no positives to speak of when it comes back to getting re-elected. Seems plausible with all the other grief they have given him.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Ok here is one idea. Just a thought. Not a fact. Just throwing it out there.  The media and the anti trump people are making it seem worse then it is actually is for america. All because it will be able to push mail in ballots easier. As well as to ruin the economy to help ensure trump has no positives to speak of when it comes back to getting re-elected. Seems plausible with all the other grief they have given him.

So the virus is an anti Frump hoax and that's why so many have died in Brazil and Russia is in crisis ...... :rolleyes:

I think you need to look at what has been happening outside of your little insignificant country

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LightAngel said:

ALL LIVES MATTER - OLD AND YOUNG - BLACK AND WHITE - TALL AND SHORT....ETC!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdp84hhyL9TK1tP8OoMFb

If we start to really care about each other - then we could create paradise on earth!

Just a thought......

Well said, my entire life has been about bringing people together for a good time with music since my thing was under the huge umbrella label "alternative" you can imagine the diversity in those who came out to our nights.

Last running show we did didnt even have bouncers, no need everyone got along.

Then we get a killer virus one that regrettably  causes division and becomes a huge political tool and look what happens we are shown in glaring vivid honesty who the self centered,  self absorbed only care about themselves and their personal political agenda, who cares who dies clique are.

I get called a fear mongering scaredy cat for wearing a mask or worse merely not denouncing the virus as a sham,

The door of fear mongering swings wide and both ways, so yeah we need to "really" start caring about each other and paradise will follow. :yes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Can you explain to me what a "sock puppet" is?

Imnsho its an alternate forum profile of a flame baiting troll who has spewed so much BS on their main profile most have them on ignore,

On this forum they are easy to spot and against forum rules.

2 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Also I just looked into deaths by country its very strange when you look at america vs other countries with higher populations and thier infection-death rates. Just saying none of these numbers are making any sense. Why is america recording such high infection rates from such a low populace?

Because of trumps incompatant epic failure in responding to it he did and is costing lives.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

You guys dont help at all.

She helps far more than your misinformation and avoiding stereos questions do

Edited by the13bats

No I'm tired of you guys not seeing what I see

Try not to get angry when others do not share your make believe and delusions, all its going to do is keep you upset.

• Like 1

Do you not realize how demeaning you are.?For real get a life . Your not posting for the misinformed. Your posting to ridicule and make people reading think your smart . Your looking for an argument? Why? Your just looking for praise for yourself. Your a joke kid . Grow up. I will now be blocking you not because youve won but because of your childish antics.

While you might be going for irony you are flaming and insulting others about their intelligence when you dont know the simple difference between "your" and "you're"  puely hilarious.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Add up deaths due to cancelled operations, suicides, late diagnosis due to covid restrictions, diets starting to suffer from lack of funds due to covid lockdowns.

You'll find that lockdowns cause deaths, not prevent them - it's just swapping the method of death and possibly who dies first. Don't worry though, you'll be safe hiding at home.

My next prediction... a 'new' type of virulent flu-esque virus rearing its head in the end of Q1 2021. Not covid, a new strain, probably still with a single strand of RNA in its genome.

It will be largely unnoticed within the media as the 'R number' will be lower but it'll still take out as many as covid.

And before the analysers here take the anal bit of that word to heart. Wait til March 2021 then call me a dreamer. 

I'll put it in the calendar.

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Anecdotally, live unpasteurised miso, kimchi, sauerkraut might be a large part the the answer as to why Japan and South Korea have very few deaths from covid.

Now the 'UM Scientists" can have a field day with this post but if it helps just one of you then great plus it costs little to take and does no harm to you.

So humour me or yourself.

Or it could be the existing culture of hygiene and mask wearing which means they don't have idiots ascribing it to random foodstuffs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I know China's numbers shouldnt be trusted but comparatively the death rate in america is absurd compared to other countries. Either we are lying or other countries are.

Or you're just **** at following advice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Essan said:

So the virus is an anti Frump hoax and that's why so many have died in Brazil and Russia is in crisis ...... :rolleyes:

I think you need to look at what has been happening outside of your little insignificant country

I didnt say that at all did I.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Or you're just **** at following advice.

In a population that greatly exceeds ours they have only recorded 4 thousand something deaths while we have over 200,000 deaths.. How is that rational to believe?

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Well said, my entire life has been about bringing people together for a good time with music since my thing was under the huge umbrella label "alternative" you can imagine the diversity in those who came out to our nights.

Last running show we did didnt even have bouncers, no need everyone got along.

Then we get a killer virus one that regrettably  causes division and becomes a huge political tool and look what happens we are shown in glaring vivid honesty who the self centered,  self absorbed only care about themselves and their personal political agenda, who cares who dies clique are.

I get called a fear mongering scaredy cat for wearing a mask or worse merely not denouncing the virus as a sham,

The door of fear mongering swings wide and both ways, so yeah we need to "really" start caring about each other and paradise will follow. :yes:

Wonderful post! :tu:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I didnt say that at all did I.

Of course, one reason more people will die in the USA is because your president doesn't take it seriously.

One reason China may have had less deaths is because they instigated a full lockdown - something no western country has even attempted (albeit most people question China's figures)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Essan said:

Of course, one reason more people will die in the USA is because your president doesn't take it seriously.

nonsense...

Trump takes a more holistic approach to the virus... whereas others world leaders take a compartmentalized approach - which will almost certainly do more damage in the long run..

the compartmentalized approach doesn't care about the people who are dying because of reduced health services - doesn't care about suicide rates and mental health issues coming from draconian measures taking away rights and freedoms.... doesn't care about the poverty (with accompanying deaths) ... doesn't care about families split up and the isolation and unhappiness of grandparents - doesn't care about what this is doing to children ---- doesn't care about the economy and the loss of small businesses -  to name a few areas of concern...

The Price of Panic

This obsession with a virus, that has a tiny fatality % from complications but is hyped up EVERY DAY by the media - creating fear and anxiety....

is getting completely out of hand.... but the tide could be turning as the General Populations around the world see through the hype and are  getting very tired / bored with the whole thing...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

In a population that greatly exceeds ours they have only recorded 4 thousand something deaths while we have over 200,000 deaths.. How is that rational to believe?

1. They don't have the same concept of freedom as the US. It's perfectly acceptable to seal people in their home over there.

2. They are probably lying about their figures.

3. This does not mean everyone else is.

4. Yours are still shockingly high.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

It would be naive of people to not consider Trumps opponents making the most of the crisis for their own agenda. Its politics after all.

Remember Trump in the early days going on about hydroxychloroquine, people shouted him down yet, now many months later many countries use it as part of their covid treatment.

There are many studies now available. one such. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258?via%3Dihub

image.png.859fc5f83c2e3363b2703b6e3585ceb4.png

But this study and many like it cannot be right, otherwise that meant Trump was right.

Now sit back and watch the response to this post. with people who'll claim Trump was wrong, making that claim not on the grounds of medical studies but political ideology. Trump just cant be right. and this proves your theory. political opportunism.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I have repeatedly explained my stance on what I meant by that and I will not change that. Young people dying are an abnormality. And in my opinon should not be Included when deciding if a disease is dangerous to the general population. That is my opinion and is not a fact.

Young people dying is not an abnormality. You are just being as wrong as you have ever been. Young people die and young people are injured by this disease. 

Your dismissive attitude over the facts of the case shows you to be nothing more than someone promoting whatever their pathetic agenda is over the welfare of people. You seem to be a sociopath with your indifference to the well being of others.

23 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Add up deaths due to cancelled operations, suicides, late diagnosis due to covid restrictions, diets starting to suffer from lack of funds due to covid lockdowns.

You'll find that lockdowns cause deaths, not prevent them - it's just swapping the method of death and possibly who dies first. Don't worry though, you'll be safe hiding at home.

My next prediction... a 'new' type of virulent flu-esque virus rearing its head in the end of Q1 2021. Not covid, a new strain, probably still with a single strand of RNA in its genome.

It will be largely unnoticed within the media as the 'R number' will be lower but it'll still take out as many as covid.

And before the analysers here take the anal bit of that word to heart. Wait til March 2021 then call me a dreamer. 

Moe unsupported claptrap. You have nothing to support your baloney do you?

Lockdowns can cause deaths but those are insignificant compared to the lives saved.

Lockdowns saved lives from motor vehicle accidents. Lockdowns reduced he seasonal flu. Just two examples of lives and misery saved by lockdowns.

And your prediction of a flu strain is just more nonsense - might as well have used astrology to get that baloney.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:55 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

Ok so it would be less then 15 percent. What do you think severe covid causes?

Do you have any idea at all what happens when someone has a severe COVID infection? NO. No you don't. Maybe you should look it up and learn before making up BS.

21 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Also I just looked into deaths by country its very strange when you look at america vs other countries with higher populations and thier infection-death rates. Just saying none of these numbers are making any sense. Why is america recording such high infection rates from such a low populace?

Excellent question.

Here are probable reasons:

• The idiot in the White House denigrates health experts and mocks those taking the advice of those experts.
  • People in the US have this bizarre idea that health precautions are unconstitutional, which is dead wrong.
  • People in the US have the ability to travel easily making disease spread quickly.
  • Social media is available and sends out messages that promote people getting ill.
  • Block parties, Sturgis, campus parties, beach gatherings, large weddings, etc. are examples of large gatherings which other countries might not tolerate
  • Indifference of a large part of the population to health rules

• Like 1

I know China's numbers shouldnt be trusted but comparatively the death rate in america is absurd compared to other countries. Either we are lying or other countries are.

I too wonder about China. There are reasons to expect their numbers to significantly off. But if you look at their numbers and assumed they lied by a factor of 100 their numbers are pretty good.

I have seen two shows of lockdowns in China. One was Nova and the other was a video someone I know that moved back to China, their visa expired. The video shot by the person was astonishing. The city looked like a ghost town. Not reduced traffic, but nothing at all in a major Chinese city. I saw the video at the beginning of February. Unlike other places in the world the Chinese know they are in a world of hurt if they break the lockdown. The threat of the government is real and scares people into compliance, at least that was what I was told by the video maker.

Possibility, but is there any evidence pro or con the idea that this is about Trump?

Cons:

• The disease is worldwide
  • Actions are being taken by governments across the world
  • Foreign news outlets portray the damage this pandemic has done similarly to the news outlets in the US.
  • Mail in ballots have nothing to do with the current pandemic

Pros:

• Trump is up for reelection.
  • The polls show Trump is behind and has been for months
  • Trump knows that restricting voting gives him the edge
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

nonsense...

Trump takes a more holistic approach to the virus... whereas others world leaders take a compartmentalized approach - which will almost certainly do more damage in the long run..

the compartmentalized approach doesn't care about the people who are dying because of reduced health services - doesn't care about suicide rates and mental health issues coming from draconian measures taking away rights and freedoms.... doesn't care about the poverty (with accompanying deaths) ... doesn't care about families split up and the isolation and unhappiness of grandparents - doesn't care about what this is doing to children ---- doesn't care about the economy and the loss of small businesses -  to name a few areas of concern...

The Price of Panic

This obsession with a virus, that has a tiny fatality % from complications but is hyped up EVERY DAY by the media - creating fear and anxiety....

is getting completely out of hand.... but the tide could be turning as the General Populations around the world see through the hype and are  getting very tired / bored with the whole thing...

Trump the idiot does what? He mocks people that take the advice of the health experts. You call that holistic. I say he is a moron and a malignant narcissist. Trump that ill mannered nitwit denigrates health experts.

And again this BS "doesn't care about suicide rates" Trump and his political stooges have made claims about he suicide rate and none of that ilk making this claim ever supported this story.

And here you whine about "doesn't care about families split up and the isolation and unhappiness of grandparents". Don't you also point out that nursing homes are the cause of so many deaths? If you did then I wonder if you realize the conflict in the argument.

The fact is that Trump is a horrible person, someone no one wants to be around. No o ne wants him as a neighbor. No one wants him as a coworker or associate. He doesn't care at all about other people.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked