Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

It would be naive of people to not consider Trumps opponents making the most of the crisis for their own agenda. Its politics after all.

Remember Trump in the early days going on about hydroxychloroquine, people shouted him down yet, now many months later many countries use it as part of their covid treatment.

There are many studies now available. one such. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258?via%3Dihub

image.png.859fc5f83c2e3363b2703b6e3585ceb4.png

But this study and many like it cannot be right, otherwise that meant Trump was right.

Now sit back and watch the response to this post. with people who'll claim Trump was wrong, making that claim not on the grounds of medical studies but political ideology. Trump just cant be right. and this proves your theory. political opportunism.

HCQ has been sown to be worthless.

All you have is another retrospective study. ALL of the RCTs have shown that HCQ does not work. Look at the third author. This is Zelenko. He was run out of town because he lied about his "cure".  His practice is gone because he claimed a cure and that is not what happened. His patients were furious and ran that scum bag out of town. The article doesn't claim much.

Of course this is not the first time that HCQ has failed with a virus. It was tried on a number of other viruses and it failed every time.

• Failed on HIV
  • Failed on MERS
  • Failed on SARS
  • Failed on dengue
  • Failed on zika
  • Failed on others as well

HCQ doesn't work on COVID-19. The RCTs have proved that case.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Moe unsupported claptrap. You have nothing to support your baloney do you?

Lockdowns can cause deaths but those are insignificant compared to the lives saved.

Lockdowns saved lives from motor vehicle accidents. Lockdowns reduced he seasonal flu. Just two examples of lives and misery saved by lockdowns.

And your prediction of a flu strain is just more nonsense - might as well have used astrology to get that baloney.

Lockdowns can cause deaths but it's insignificant compared to the lives saved?

There will be approximately 80,000 to 100,000 deaths from covid regardless of the pathetic masks and lockdowns. Deaths due to lockdown in the UK already at that figure. 

Viruses are powerful little friggers. The tinkering we are doing is immaterial. 

The deaths to number of cases is dropping like a brick. Toal number of deaths per million, dropping like a brick, deaths per day full stop are way under the curve.

And still it'll be a sum total of the nearly the same people that will / would have tragically passed.

And I still reckon there will be another nasty beggar coming due to us being locked up in the Summer. 

And you are delusional and full of fear. 

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

There will be approximately 80,000 to 100,000 deaths from covid regardless of the pathetic masks and lockdowns. Deaths due to lockdown in the UK already at that figure. 

The deaths to number of cases is dropping like a brick. Toal number of deaths per million, dropping like a brick, deaths per day full stop are way under the curve.

And still it'll be a sum total of the nearly the same people that will / would have tragically passed.

And I still reckon there will be another nasty beggar coming due to us being locked up in the Summer. 

I see you are as clueles as ever. Deaths due to COVID in the US are over 225,000 and over 1 million worldwide.

And here is more humdrum claptrap: "Viruses are powerful little friggers. The tinkering we are doing is immaterial. " Tell that to smallpox and polio.

You can always spot those with a failed idea because they stoop to using the wrong measures such as the crude mortality rate. 

And here is yet another dumb failure; "And still it'll be a sum total of the nearly the same people that will / would have tragically passed."

The number of excess deaths is well up showing that little gem of idiocy to be just another part of the words of the failed positions.

I am delusion and full of fear? No fear, just intelligence. You should try learning something for a change. I bet you can learn - if you ever tried.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2020 at 5:17 PM, the13bats said:

Imnsho its an alternate forum profile of a flame baiting troll who has spewed so much BS on their main profile most have them on ignore,

On this forum they are easy to spot and against forum rules.

Oh well not me and id rather be on ignore then be belittled by that person everytime they post. If I'm wrong tell me where and explain or cite. Its that easy . Why attack my intellect or name call? This is why in my latter post I turned the same way.Im not irrational. I can read but, you did bring it up ,so I'll come out and say I'm not an english major, obviously. Its just sometimes its hard for come up with what I mean to say the first time around or rushed for a reponse(because at work I feel the need to post right then and there)and thats no ones fault but my own . I need to before posting reread what I'm about to post and better construct it. 

14 hours ago, Setton said:

1. They don't have the same concept of freedom as the US. It's perfectly acceptable to seal people in their home over there.

2. They are probably lying about their figures.

3. This does not mean everyone else is.

4. Yours are still shockingly high.

I understand this but your saying in no way  shape or form America is inflating thie l numbers for some political agenda?  We are not india or Brazil. We are not as a whole that assanine to disregard public safety. We follow the rules . While everything there is always the exception. I dont believe the numbers in america because I dont see it possible to have worse numbers then a third world country that exceeds our population(india, I'm not sure if its still considered a third world country). They have worse healthcare systems and greater populations. How does americas numbers make sense?  Like I said theres more behind it then what meets the eye. If you lived in America you might see what we see everyday. This virus is being used as a political weapon and going to vote is being pushed by the media outlets like never before. Its obvious what there doing with the virus. But I can see where someone not living here sees what I say as conspiracy.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You seem to be the one that's delusional. And full of fear. It's like you fear wearing a mask, fear others having better advice than you. Bee with a pushing government fear. As Stereo pointed out, polio is a great example that refutes your angry tirades.

What actually do you hope to accomplish with all this ignorant hate? Are you trying to convince people to not wear masks so you feel justified or do you just like to fight mainstream to get noticed like your aforementioned counterpart?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I understand this but your saying in no way  shape or form America is inflating thie l numbers for some political agenda?  We are not india or Brazil. We are not as a whole that assanine to disregard public safety. We follow the rules . While everything there is always the exception. I dont believe the numbers in america because I dont see it possible to have worse numbers then a third world country that exceeds our population(india, I'm not sure if its still considered a third world country). They have worse healthcare systems and greater populations. How does americas numbers make sense?  Like I said theres more behind it then what meets the eye. If you lived in America you might see what we see everyday. This virus is being used as a political weapon and going to vote is being pushed by the media outlets like never before. Its obvious what there doing with the virus. But I can see where someone not living here sees what I say as conspiracy.

How would America not have exceedingly high rates? MAGA rallies, riots, social distancing didn't happen. This is the result. Italy and Brazil had ridiculous death counts as well. Italy is a religious hit spot. Many still attended church or places of worship under the belief that God would make them covid free zones. That didn't happen. People died in droves.

Do you also realise how offensive you have been to all of us over 50? Your jealous money driven reasons for dismissing that group as acceptable collateral damage is abhorrent. It's as bad as the eugenics programs Hitler played with. Your basically saying you have had a life, go die now and let young people prosper from that.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

How would America not have exceedingly high rates? MAGA rallies, riots, social distancing didn't happen. This is the result. Italy and Brazil had ridiculous death counts as well. Italy is a religious hit spot. Many still attended church or places of worship under the belief that God would make them covid free zones. That didn't happen. People died in droves.

Do you also realise how offensive you have been to all of us over 50? Your jealous money driven reasons for dismissing that group as acceptable collateral damage is abhorrent. It's as bad as the eugenics programs Hitler played with. Your basically saying you have had a life, go die now and let young people prosper from that.

I never said it was ok to let them die I even said to take better precautions for people that are at higher risk. Though i feel to impede on Liberties that have force fed to us as "rights" it is harder to break from and give up. I never said let old people die. To be fair though it is the individual not the society that prevents the individuals infection. If one would follow the simple precautions then they wouldnt get sick. While everyone should wear masks but where telling businesses to close their doors should be considered taking away our "rights". So while I might have seemed that way in no way did i mean it that way. I am an advocate of letting the stupid thin themselves out. More as if they did it to themselves kind of thing and I dont feel bad about that. While nursing home deaths are tragedies. The people( owners or bosses of staff)that infected them should be put in prison and sued. Because unlike many others they had no chance. But no I will not feel bad for the infected or the deaths from it, however old they are. You as an individual can prevent yourself from infection regardless of age.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

I never said it was ok to let them die I even said to take better precautions for people that are at higher risk. Though i feel to impede on Liberties that have force fed to us as "rights" it is harder to break from and give up. I never said let old people die. To be fair though it is the individual not the society that prevents the individuals infection. If one would follow the simple precautions then they wouldnt get sick. While everyone should wear masks but where telling businesses to close their doors should be considered taking away our "rights". So while I might have seemed that way in no way did i mean it that way. I am an advocate of letting the stupid thin themselves out. More as if they did it to themselves kind of thing and I dont feel bad about that. While nursing home deaths are tragedies. The people( owners or bosses of staff)that infected them should be put in prison and sued. Because unlike many others they had no chance. But no I will not feel bad for the infected or the deaths from it, however old they are. You as an individual can prevent yourself from infection regardless of age.

I got quite a different view from your comments. I appreciate the explanation.

The lockdown measures have proven effective in countries you can trust though. I'm in Queensland Australia. The government implemented lockdown measures, and as they started to take effect, they were eased. Programs like jobseeker paid employers who could show on their books that business has dropped by 30% or more in comparison to the previous years figures. I don't think the figures are inflated in the west. I think there's good reason to see why the US has such high rates and that's due to leadership, so no doubt it has become political. I don't bother with the demons of FOX and CNN here. They are not prominent and don't influence the source I do watch, that being the Australian Broadcasting Commission. I know personally of people who have died, and all the nonsense from the anti mask people also strikes me as simply Anti social. Something is better than nothing, I think most agree on that except a few trouble makers who need to make noise to justify their existence. I honestly think most of the the success Australia has had fighting this virus is the mateship factor. Most people I think wear a mask because as noted earlier, something is better than nothing. We give a rat's.

Compared to other models, it seems to me that Trump let the US down and lots of people died needlessly, riots went out of control, he instigated major breaches of social distancing. A documentary I watched interviewing people in South Carolina said that it was intimidating, if you wear a mask your for Biden, if you don't you for Trump. That's patently ridiculous. That's not how one should look at a threat to community regardless of political orientation. Perhaps your better of considering covid on a global scale which isn't all influenced by politics or the US imminent elections. We did lockdown, it worked, we have been lifting it but by bit. Our government supported business, we pulled through a bit bruised and battered, but we can tell the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train. We have a very different view of people in government here. They aren't seen as an individual saviour we can rely on. MAGA wouldn't work here. We see a government official as a person appointed to do a job. If they don't do it well they will get the boot in four years. Just like any job. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

The numbers in the US are based on reports from medical staff. 

No, the public does not follow the rules. They generally do, but they drive too fast, they do not wear masks when required, they drink and drive, the go to work sick and infect others, etc.

No, the virus is  not being used as a political weapon.

Those promoting some sort of ioalting the elder to protect them are the same disingenuous asses that complain that lockdowns keep grandparents from their families. 

Creating internment camps for the elderly is not the solution to this pandemic. Getting the stupids to put on a mask and to follow basic health guideline is what is needed.

That's simple and in a few days I hope that idiot in the White House will bless us with his promise - You'll never hear from me again

Won't that be a wonderful time?

The whole continued amplification / exaggeration of the dangers of Coronavirus / Covid 19 / SARS-CoV2 - that tries to convince people that lockdowns and other draconian measures are necessary - is based on tests - random video about tests for info about PCR test..

This is the World Doctors Alliance Video channel and a short video talking about it .. called A test too Far 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/wda-pcr-a-test-too-far-oct-23-2020_uvKtUKvlJV5PQ5R.html

The main test for SARS-CoV-2 is the PCR test - Polymerase Chain Reaction test - wiki page -

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it to a large enough amount to study in detail. PCR was invented in 1984 by the American biochemist Kary Mullis at Cetus Corporation. It is fundamental to much of genetic testing including analysis of ancient samples of DNA and identification of infectious agents. Using PCR, copies of very small amounts of DNA sequences are exponentially amplified in a series of cycles of temperature changes. [/b]

end quote...

Here's a video of Kary Mullis - who invented PCR testing and he himself says....

0:32...."with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody...."

Logically this means that the fear of the Virus - can be kept going for as long as those who want to keep it going - want...
For as long as the testing is done... 

And this is a major concern because rights and freedoms that only a few months ago we took for granted are disappearing - using coronavirus testing (PCR) as the 'science' to justify it...

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, stereologist said:

The numbers in the US are based on reports from medical staff. 

No, the public does not follow the rules. They generally do, but they drive too fast, they do not wear masks when required, they drink and drive, the go to work sick and infect others, etc.

No, the virus is  not being used as a political weapon.

It is though. Well at least as slander towards the other party.

15 hours ago, stereologist said:

Those promoting some sort of ioalting the elder to protect them are the same disingenuous asses that complain that lockdowns keep grandparents from their families. 

Creating internment camps for the elderly is not the solution to this pandemic. Getting the stupids to put on a mask and to follow basic health guideline is what is needed.

That's simple and in a few days I hope that idiot in the White House will bless us with his promise - You'll never hear from me again

Won't that be a wonderful time?

Ehhh I actually enjoy your post when your not being mean about it. Well if the elderly dying is the problem then we should attempt to fix that. Wearing masks in my mind is a nessecity not a right to say yes or no to. So we completly agree there. I feel though what the rest of the world cant see is that as whole we are following these guidlines. While there is a small amount of people that are idiots that say screw those guidelines and i mean small. I feel the media around the world only shows how america are dumb self indulging idiots which in my experiences isnt true. Most people do wear their masks and while in stores keep there 6 feet. I been to alot of states since this started( for work) and I see everyone following these guidlines (for the most part). There is nothing like mega churches hosting thousands. While im sure the riots didnt help. Covid parties? Anybody I have spoken to shuns them  regardless of their stance on if the disease is dangerous or not. We understand that we have to protect each other but we also understand that we cant controll the idiots that go against them. So in my mind if we cant controll them we just need to take better precautions to where each individual is held accountable when so said individual gets infected and not blame the idiot that dosent want to follow the rules. If you get infected it in most cases is you're fault.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

10 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

I do think we have a choice, of course, but it's a personal choice and we can't control the way others are reacting to or thinking about this virus. It's like any other thing people have strong opinions about and now we have people arguing over what is real or not. And from my own personal experience, people are so much more wary and distrustful of each other - more than ever. It would also seem that the mask thing is giving people an excuse not to speak to each other, and basically be rude. Again, this is my personal experience.

All some people need is an excuse to start a fight - some people are addicted to drama and negativity - they just want something to fight over, and they will always find something to fight over - the coronavirus or something else.

I don't like drama, and I don't like fighting, so I do my best to avoid it - it's been a bit more difficult this year (not in real life, but online).

Most Danes act civilized and have good manners.

My focus is to protect the vulnerable and act responsibly, and to have constructive discussions when needed.

Nobody wins if we start to fight each other! 

On 10/31/2020 at 10:08 AM, Goddess of the Mist said:

I do think we have a choice, of course, but it's a personal choice and we can't control the way others are reacting to or thinking about this virus. It's like any other thing people have strong opinions about and now we have people arguing over what is real or not. And from my own personal experience, people are so much more wary and distrustful of each other - more than ever. It would also seem that the mask thing is giving people an excuse not to speak to each other, and basically be rude. Again, this is my personal experience.

It is the result of politicalizing the virus instead of letting the doctors and scientists explain what we need to do and how the virus works.  Keep everyone at odds with each other so that they will not compare notes and figure out what liars and thieves they are.

• Like 3

SAGE in the UK have really misunderstood the numbers. They are doommongers. There are far fewer than the 90-95% that they say are susceptible to serious condition requiring hospitalisation due to covid. The figure is more like 25%. At that figure, no lockdown is required as it is more akin to the regular flu seasins every few years. Yet again a handful of people from ICL and a few people in  small group seem to have the ear of the government. History repeating itself. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:51 AM, bee said:

The whole continued amplification / exaggeration of the dangers of Coronavirus / Covid 19 / SARS-CoV2 - that tries to convince people that lockdowns and other draconian measures are necessary - is based on tests - random video about tests for info about PCR test..

This is the World Doctors Alliance Video channel and a short video talking about it .. called A test too Far 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/wda-pcr-a-test-too-far-oct-23-2020_uvKtUKvlJV5PQ5R.html

The main test for SARS-CoV-2 is the PCR test - Polymerase Chain Reaction test - wiki page -

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it to a large enough amount to study in detail. PCR was invented in 1984 by the American biochemist Kary Mullis at Cetus Corporation. It is fundamental to much of genetic testing including analysis of ancient samples of DNA and identification of infectious agents. Using PCR, copies of very small amounts of DNA sequences are exponentially amplified in a series of cycles of temperature changes. [/b]

end quote...

Here's a video of Kary Mullis - who invented PCR testing and he himself says....

0:32...."with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody...."

Logically this means that the fear of the Virus - can be kept going for as long as those who want to keep it going - want...
For as long as the testing is done... 

And this is a major concern because rights and freedoms that only a few months ago we took for granted are disappearing - using coronavirus testing (PCR) as the 'science' to justify it...

Clearly you re misrepresenting what is done with PCR to establish some naive narrative as a fear mongering technique to exploit people.

A PCR test is not only a detection method but can also determine viral load, which is important.

And the suggestion that "with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody...." is not what is done with PCR testing. That's the sort of mindless gibberish we'd expect to hear from those with a failed nd childish narrative.

Making copies of DNA is what PCR is all about. The issue is to detect the viral RNA, not DNA against the large amount of human RNA.

You can see how daft the argument is when they talk about making copies of DNA. There is no DNA in this virus.

Please people think before posting this kind of gibberish.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 2:37 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

It is though. Well at least as slander towards the other party.

You think slander is involved? You better look up the meaning of slander.

When people point out that the idiot in the White House is mocking the sick and denigrating health experts then it is fair game to point out how stupid those actions are.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:40 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

Ehhh I actually enjoy your post when your not being mean about it. Well if the elderly dying is the problem then we should attempt to fix that. Wearing masks in my mind is a nessecity not a right to say yes or no to. So we completly agree there. I feel though what the rest of the world cant see is that as whole we are following these guidlines. While there is a small amount of people that are idiots that say screw those guidelines and i mean small. I feel the media around the world only shows how america are dumb self indulging idiots which in my experiences isnt true. Most people do wear their masks and while in stores keep there 6 feet. I been to alot of states since this started( for work) and I see everyone following these guidlines (for the most part). There is nothing like mega churches hosting thousands. While im sure the riots didnt help. Covid parties? Anybody I have spoken to shuns them  regardless of their stance on if the disease is dangerous or not. We understand that we have to protect each other but we also understand that we cant controll the idiots that go against them. So in my mind if we cant controll them we just need to take better precautions to where each individual is held accountable when so said individual gets infected and not blame the idiot that dosent want to follow the rules. If you get infected it in most cases is you're fault.

The elderly dying is one problem. That is not the problem that needs fixing. it is but one of the problems.

Small? I have to disagree. There are huge numbers of people that say screw these guidelines. Look at events such as Sturgis and Trump political rallies and beaches and some churches to see large congregations of people without masks. Unlike you I have seen stores filed with people without masks. I have local newspapers reporting kids kicked out of universities for COVID parties. 

Are infected people to blame for their disease? Think about this 1 in 6 people hospitalized in the US are healthcare workers or their families.

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

SAGE in the UK have really misunderstood the numbers. They are doommongers. There are far fewer than the 90-95% that they say are susceptible to serious condition requiring hospitalisation due to covid. The figure is more like 25%. At that figure, no lockdown is required as it is more akin to the regular flu seasins every few years. Yet again a handful of people from ICL and a few people in  small group seem to have the ear of the government. History repeating itself. 

Laughably delusion to suggest this virus is like the flu. 

This disease is:

1. Many times deadlier than the flu
  2. Causes long term and possibly permanent organ damage

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Laughably delusion to suggest this virus is like the flu. 

This disease is:

1. Many times deadlier than the flu
  2. Causes long term and possibly permanent organ damage

re point 1.

maybe a little bit but even that is being questioned and until we know more as time goes on we don't know for sure...
at the moment the death rate through complication is a tiny % of the population..

re point 2.

that is a shameless exaggeration to create unnecessary fear and anxiety... what we would call regular viruses and influenza can cause some damage to organs in a tiny % of people (probably like with this particular strain of coronavirus - ones that have underlying health problems or weaknesses)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

re point 1.

maybe a little bit but even that is being questioned and until we know more as time goes on we don't know for sure...
at the moment the death rate through complication is a tiny % of the population..

re point 2.

that is a shameless exaggeration to create unnecessary fear and anxiety... what we would call regular viruses and influenza can cause some damage to organs in a tiny % of people (probably like with this particular strain of coronavirus - ones that have underlying health problems or weaknesses)

The disease is many times deadlier than the common flu. In a bi year 60,000 people die frm the fluin the US. This year there are over 220,000 dead from COVID and the year is not over.

You say "that is being questioned". You are right because excess deaths suggest this number is too smaller and it is deadlier than we think.

Show us this claim of yours: "cause some damage to organs in a tiny % of people" I don't believe you because you constantly state things that are false.

i claim only that 10% of people that are infected including asymptomatics show organ damage. The lowest study to date is 12% and the highest 60%. So please show us this 'what we would call regular viruses and influenza can cause some damage to organs in a tiny % of people"

As I stated you are generally not to be trusted. Please show me this story of yours.

Here is a general comment on the organ damage. Please show us you have anything

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

• Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
  • Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
  • Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Blood clots and blood vessel problems

COVID-19 can make blood cells more likely to clump up and form clots. While large clots can cause heart attacks and strokes, much of the heart damage caused by COVID-19 is believed to stem from very small clots that block tiny blood vessels (capillaries) in the heart muscle.

Other organs affected by blood clots include the lungs, legs, liver and kidneys. COVID-19 can also weaken blood vessels, which contributes to potentially long-lasting problems with the liver and kidneys.

This comment from you "that is a shameless exaggeration to create unnecessary fear and anxiety.." reveals your unwillingness to learn since you have been shown that COVID-19 is dangerous and damages organs permanently. It is just your desire to argue from a position of personal ignorance despite repeatedly being shown that you are wrong, wrong, wrong.

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Clearly you re misrepresenting what is done with PCR to establish some naive narrative as a fear mongering technique to exploit people.

A PCR test is not only a detection method but can also determine viral load, which is important.

And the suggestion that "with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody...." is not what is done with PCR testing. That's the sort of mindless gibberish we'd expect to hear from those with a failed nd childish narrative.

Making copies of DNA is what PCR is all about. The issue is to detect the viral RNA, not DNA against the large amount of human RNA.

You can see how daft the argument is when they talk about making copies of DNA. There is no DNA in this virus.[/u]

Please people think before posting this kind of gibberish.

re the bolded and underlined....

I don't think you understand the process....

Using Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) in COVID-19 Testing

Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (wiki)

quote~~~

Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) is a laboratory technique combining reverse transcription of RNA into DNA (in this context called complementary DNA or cDNA) and amplification of specific DNA targets using polymerase chain reaction (PCR).[1] It is primarily used to measure the amount of a specific RNA. This is achieved by monitoring the amplification reaction using fluorescence, a technique called real-time PCR or quantitative PCR (qPCR). Combined RT-PCR and qPCR are routinely used for analysis of gene expression and quantification of viral RNA in research and clinical settings.

• The topic was locked