Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

5 minutes ago, bee said:

re the bolded and underlined....

I don't think you understand the process....

Using Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) in COVID-19 Testing

Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (wiki)

quote~~~

Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) is a laboratory technique combining reverse transcription of RNA into DNA (in this context called complementary DNA or cDNA) and amplification of specific DNA targets using polymerase chain reaction (PCR).[1] It is primarily used to measure the amount of a specific RNA. This is achieved by monitoring the amplification reaction using fluorescence, a technique called real-time PCR or quantitative PCR (qPCR). Combined RT-PCR and qPCR are routinely used for analysis of gene expression and quantification of viral RNA in research and clinical settings.

Obviously you are clueless and I was not referring to this.

Are you always as confused by these issues as you have been lately?

I know you don't understand any of this and that is probably why you are rambling on with errors and cannot understand wher you have gone wrong.

This virus uses RNA and only RNA. Other viruses transcribe to DNA as they replicate.

You even prove yourself wrong here. Notice this: "It is primarily used to measure the amount of a specific RNA." Unlike your daft comment about "."with PCR if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody...." the purpose is to determine the viral load as I stated.

The loonies want you to believe they can detect anything anywhere. You link shows that is wrong.

It says it right there: "quantification of viral RNA" 

It's not the detection but the quantification.

Edited by stereologist

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

there is bound to be something wrong with your data... because you just cherry pick to try and create the perception that SARS-CoV-2 is worse than what it is...

those 100 people probably had a weakness to the heart already... either detected or previously undetected...

and as the study was early on we don't know if their hearts have improved now..

7 minutes ago, bee said:

there is bound to be something wrong with your data... because you just cherry pick to try and create the perception that SARS-CoV-2 is worse than what it is...

those 100 people probably had a weakness to the heart already... either detected or previously undetected...

and as the study was early on we don't know if their hearts have improved now..

So now you are again pretending to be smarter than the researchers.

You are just failing and failing and failing as you always do.

Who do you plan to be smarter than next? Going to be smarter than Newton? Smarter than Einstein? 

Please tell us

Smarter than Curie? Smarter than Rosalind Franklin?

Edited by stereologist
Fixing a mistake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

The elderly dying is one problem. That is not the problem that needs fixing. it is but one of the problems.

Small? I have to disagree. There are huge numbers of people that say screw these guidelines. Look at events such as Sturgis and Trump political rallies and beaches and some churches to see large congregations of people without masks. Unlike you I have seen stores filed with people without masks. I have local newspapers reporting kids kicked out of universities for COVID parties. 

Are infected people to blame for their disease? Think about this 1 in 6 people hospitalized in the US are healthcare workers or their families.

Alas I cant speak for college campuses. Not to sure what goes on there and trump is an idiot....the churches I cant believe unless you find something for me I can only pull up stories on foreign countries doing it. I'm also seeing that 1 and 6 isnt that bad when you really think about it. 

Yeah I looked up covid parties and im not seeing it as that wide spread. Its happened but not nearly as much as you may think. What you are making me think is foreign media paints america usually in bad light. While they show the few bad a majority of americans are following the rules. No where near the number of religious fanatics of other countries.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts

1 minute ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Alas I cant speak for college campuses. Not to sure what goes on there and trump is an idiot....the churches I cant believe unless you find something for me I can only pull up stories on foreign countries doing it. I'm also seeing that 1 and 6 isnt that bad when you really think about it. 

All sorts of churches are staying open. This is admittedly dated. It lists churches as a major source for infections.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/us/coronavirus-churches-outbreaks.html

This is more recent

https://www.baptiststandard.com/news/faith-culture/few-churches-back-to-attendance-levels-before-pandemic/

But churches that claimed god would protect them saw many cases.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

All sorts of churches are staying open. This is admittedly dated. It lists churches as a major source for infections.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/us/coronavirus-churches-outbreaks.html

This is more recent

https://www.baptiststandard.com/news/faith-culture/few-churches-back-to-attendance-levels-before-pandemic/

But churches that claimed god would protect them saw many cases.

Yeah I was about to say nevermind on those found this already:no:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5966027002

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So now you are again pretending to be smarter than the researchers.

You are just failing and failing and failing as you always do.

Who do you plan to be smarter than next? Going to be smarter than Newton? Smarter than Einstein? 

Please tell us

Smarter than Curie? Smarter than Rosalind Franklin?

we all have the ability - if we choose - to think for ourselves and make our own analysis..... be we Einstein etc or little old me :)

I'm sure Einstein wouldn't mind people thinking for themselves - and would probably welcome it... 

But I notice that you start descending into uncivil comments when you are questioned and the questioning begins to bite...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only to add on the healthcare workers they knew the risks when signing on. So cant feel too bad for them. But my statement still stands you alone prevent your own infection.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

But my statement still stands you alone prevent your own infection.

This is simply not true, unless you're suggesting people should individually isolate with no contact with anyone else. 

Infection control is a team effort. It's thinking like yours that is causing the ongoing problems. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The science is continuing to show that lockdowns do more harm than good.

We are no longer in a pandemic.

This covid episode is seasonal.

And that’s despite 6 months of 'meedya' propaganda.

A far better effective route is to raise the metabolic health of nations and prepare for the usual seasonal upturns in numbers of cases. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

A far better effective route is to raise the metabolic health of nations and prepare for the usual seasonal upturns in numbers of cases. 

Is this an affirmation to remind yourself why you're spreading anti social stupidity, or are you feeling the need to remind people that you're an anti social ass? 

It's not like everyone doesn't know your twisted version, in fact, that Bee is your strongest supporter should be a giant red flag. If that alone didn't tip you of I suppose nothing would. 

You don't understand science. If anything is clear that much is. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Is this an affirmation to remind yourself why you're spreading anti social stupidity, or are you feeling the need to remind people that you're an anti social ass? 

It's not like everyone doesn't know your twisted version, in fact, that Bee is your strongest supporter should be a giant red flag. If that alone didn't tip you of I suppose nothing would. 

You don't understand science. If anything is clear that much is. 

You are quoting a snapshot of recent data as the be all and end all. Get wised up. Quickly.

I don't have time to go over every bit of scientific evidence. Luckily someone else has.

Found him last night.

I know you won't read the hours and hours and decades of science that supports my view, preferring instead to quote the media soundbites based on minimal data sets alone.

So found a couple of hours instead and watch this: 

And this guy's other videos.

Then read the science.

Then stop quoting the media and start questioning first. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, bee said:

we all have the ability - if we choose - to think for ourselves and make our own analysis..... be we Einstein etc or little old me :)

I'm sure Einstein wouldn't mind people thinking for themselves - and would probably welcome it... 

But I notice that you start descending into uncivil comments when you are questioned and the questioning begins to bite...

I am pointing out yet again how wrong you are and it is often you coming back with that same old tired failed garbage that has been shown to be wrong many many times.

Maybe you should considering learning something. You might like it

18 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

No. Not true. Science is not showing that. Not a very good try at passing off another of your hallucinations.

COVID is not seasonal. Cases across the globe prove you wrong. Defintiely still i n a pandemic. That's 3 wrong items in one post.

You got three strikes in post. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

You are quoting a snapshot of recent data as the be all and end all. Get wised up. Quickly.

I don't have time to go over every bit of scientific evidence. Luckily someone else has.

Found him last night.

I know you won't read the hours and hours and decades of science that supports my view, preferring instead to quote the media soundbites based on minimal data sets alone.

Then read the science.

Thanks for failing again.

Of course you are lying about any knowledge of science in these matters. The proof is your posts which are stunningly obviously wrong.

No I won't watch the video which was not properly introduced. I'd rather read the science which you never read.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

I looked into the ability of Trump to fire Fauci. it would be very difficult for him to do that.

Trump was yapping about it before and has done nothing because he really can't.

Love these rallies for Trump which are likely to prevent his stooges from getting to the polls.

I wonder Donnie the Dunce will claim he lost the election because of COVID interference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I looked into the ability of Trump to fire Fauci. it would be very difficult for him to do that.

Trump was yapping about it before and has done nothing because he really can't.

Love these rallies for Trump which are likely to prevent his stooges from getting to the polls.

I wonder Donnie the Dunce will claim he lost the election because of COVID interference.

The big issue that butthurts deranged donny beyond measure is when a person is more popular than he is, be it obama, hilery, jar jar binks or in this case tony fauci,

Trump seems to want to lose, hes saying things that are even stupid for him to bray out, as you may have noticed hes melting and his worshippers on here are in total meltdown, expect lots of bluster, empty insults and nonsense from them, yeah, the same old, just more of it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I wonder Donnie the Dunce will claim he lost the election because of COVID interference

It will never end, donny will tantram out that everything from obama to Yosemite sam cheated him and cost him the election, wait til he cries about his bent knee worshippers didnt love him enough.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Found him last night.

Then read the science.

This guy disagrees with him, and he's an actual epidemiologist. The fat Emperor s not.

https://www.burnet.edu.au/news/1316_melbourne_success_is_inspiring_ireland_covid_19

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Arbenol said:

This is simply not true, unless you're suggesting people should individually isolate with no contact with anyone else. 

Infection control is a team effort. It's thinking like yours that is causing the ongoing problems. 

Don't know if your aware of it but, your in a discussion with a High School student or a recent graduate. The young man is strong in his conviction, but very short on knowledge on the subjects he speaks about!:D

Now there nothing wrong with being young, unless your ability to learn is hampered by paranoia and this guy fits that's that bill.:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

This guy disagrees with him, and he's an actual epidemiologist. The fat Emperor 

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

This guy disagrees with him, and he's an actual epidemiologist. The fat Emperor s not.

https://www.burnet.edu.au/news/1316_melbourne_success_is_inspiring_ireland_covid_19

He hasn't disagreed with anything. He is comparing apples and oranges here. Repressing the virus for a few weeks is what he is looking at. That's it. That's all. 

Go and read the white papers. There is good research, some of it spanning 40 years. 

Then really study what they are saying in news releases like this.

10 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

He hasn't disagreed with anything. He is comparing apples and oranges here. Repressing the virus for a few weeks is what he is looking at. That's it. That's all. 

Go and read the white papers. There is good research, some of it spanning 40 years. 

Then really study what they are saying in news releases like this.

From the link.

Now, following one of the world’s strictest lockdowns, the state of Victoria reported just one new COVID-19 case and the easing of restrictions there could be accelerated if it continues to do well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

From the link.

Now, following one of the world’s strictest lockdowns, the state of Victoria reported just one new COVID-19 case and the easing of restrictions there could be accelerated if it continues to do well.

Again. One small dataset. Youd know what that means and why it is wrong and what is really being said IF you go and read. There's a few days if material in the link I sent you. I'm suggesting you read it  before entrenching your argument.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

Lmao what is wrong with people on this website. Why are you attacking me? I work every day as a roofer in Texas. You will never and have never worked as hard as me. Your childish comments that attack my living situation speaks volumes about you and your character. Grow up.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, InconceivableThoughts said:

To further my last statement I have a wife and three kids in which I pay for everything. So please try harder when trying to attack someone.

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Don't know if your aware of it but, your in a discussion with a High School student or a recent graduate. The young man is strong in his conviction, but very short on knowledge on the subjects he speaks about!:D

Now there nothing wrong with being young, unless your ability to learn is hampered by paranoia and this guy fits that's that bill.:yes:

Don't know if you're aware of posts made by the person (InconceivableThoughts) you are speaking about...?

I went and found them for you...

• The topic was locked