Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Group of doctors claim pandemic is a sham

bee

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

He hasn't disagreed with anything. He is comparing apples and oranges here. Repressing the virus for a few weeks is what he is looking at. That's it. That's all. 

Go and read the white papers. There is good research, some of it spanning 40 years. 

Then really study what they are saying in news releases like this.

How did New Zealand become Covid-19 free?

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has given the green light to quarantined, coronavirus-ill people to vote in-person.”

“Voters have the right to vote, regardless of whether they are sick or in quarantine,” the agency posted on its webpage, which was updated as of Nov. 1.“

https://www.foxnews.com/health/quarantined-coronavirus-sick-vote-in-person-cdc

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has given the green light to quarantined, coronavirus-ill people to vote in-person.”

“Voters have the right to vote, regardless of whether they are sick or in quarantine,” the agency posted on its webpage, which was updated as of Nov. 1.“

https://www.foxnews.com/health/quarantined-coronavirus-sick-vote-in-person-cdc

Liberty and the right to vote isn't to be surrendered to a virus.

I've been working directly next to people who've had covid. others whose partners have had it and though they live in the same house they didn't catch it.

Those with covid who are well enough to vote in person, im sure 2 meter distance, wash hand wear mask. no problem.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

He hasn't disagreed with anything. He is comparing apples and oranges here. Repressing the virus for a few weeks is what he is looking at. That's it. That's all. 

Go and read the white papers. There is good research, some of it spanning 40 years. 

Then really study what they are saying in news releases like this.

I know you have nothing to post.

So post the studies you bray on about because I already know you can't. I know the material and therefore I know you are bluffing as you always do.

Ever consider avoiding lies?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Again. One small dataset. Youd know what that means and why it is wrong and what is really being said IF you go and read. There's a few days if material in the link I sent you. I'm suggesting you read it  before entrenching your argument.

Point to the specific material or admit you lied.

5 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Right. I've read it.

Not sure what you are saying it proves.

II'd politely ssuggest you read some of the white papers I sent you the link to first but you can just reply if you'd like.

White papers are opinion pieces.

What about Thailand?

There are plenty of examples showing you are wrong.

Go ahead post the relevant specific information or admit you lied.

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

White papers are opinion pieces.

What about Thailand?

There are plenty of examples showing you are wrong.

Go ahead post the relevant specific information or admit you lied.

There are plenty of examples showing I'm right. 

18 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The dataset you're relying on is too small. The dataset against mask use goes back 4 decades. 

Even tthe trends in lockdown show no variance from an expected norm.

Not sure what you've seen to suggest otherwise other than policitical soundbites and journalists.

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know you have nothing to post.

So post the studies you bray on about because I already know you can't. I know the material and therefore I know you are bluffing as you always do.

Ever consider avoiding lies?

I have posted the studies. 

Go and read back. 

Interesting report from investigative journalist Daniel Greenfield:

“The European countries most obsessed with masks are doing the worst. Nearly universal mask wearing in those countries has done little to prevent a surge.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/most-masked-european-countries-have-biggest-daniel-greenfield/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

He is not convinced by one small data set. 

That one small dataset is five million people.

And now I have how a second. Dame result. 

And now there's two active practical examples of strict lockdown being a success. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There are plenty of examples showing I'm right. 

I think you are lying as you always do.

Go ahead and show us something or admit you are nothing but a liar.

The dataset you're relying on is too small. The dataset against mask use goes back 4 decades. 

Even tthe trends in lockdown show no variance from an expected norm.

Not sure what you've seen to suggest otherwise other than policitical soundbites and journalists.

Again you  know nothing about the science.

You lie repeatedly and the entire post is nothing but a lame lie.

Lockdowns do work. Worked in Australia.

So far we know lockdowns worked in Thailand, Vietnam, China, New Zealand, Australia. All of these show you are lying.

The science of lockdowns has been well researched. 

• Like 1

I have posted the studies. 

Go and read back. 

No you have not. Post the specific studies.

You just lie. That is all you do. Post a specific study and the material from that study or admit you are a liar.

• Like 2

“The European countries most obsessed with masks are doing the worst. Nearly universal mask wearing in those countries has done little to prevent a surge.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/11/most-masked-european-countries-have-biggest-daniel-greenfield/

Why are you using an opinion piece from a political hack instead of a study? Worthless trash write up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

He is not convinced by one small data set. 

That one small dataset is five million people.

And now I have how a second. Dame result. 

And now there's two active practical examples of strict lockdown being a success. 

He's just going to lie and lie. In fact, I've never seen them post anything in any thread but dumb lies.

I'm guessing it some snotty nosed 12 year old that knows nothing nd think people are as uneducated as they are.

• Like 1

Hey Bill no disrespect intended but your source you used above is not very reputable. Do you have a better source?

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Muslim
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

FrontPage Magazine is an online conservative political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center, a non-profit organization in Los Angeles, California. The David Horowitz Center has claimed that the “Left has declared war on America.” Some notable writers for FrontPage include Ann Coulter and President Trump’s adviser Stephen Miller. All of which, have failed numerous fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/frontpage-magazine/

i would not trust a single thing they have to say about this subject or any other.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Why are you using an opinion piece from a political hack instead of a study?

Mr. Greenfield presents statistics, and reaches a logical conclusion based on those statistics. 

4 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Mr. Greenfield presents statistics, and reaches a logical conclusion based on those statistics. 

It's an opinion piece based on cherry picking statistics. That is what political hacks do.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

i would not trust a single thing they have to say about this subject or any other.

Manwon - I haven’t taken a side in the mask/no-mask debate, though I do wear a mask when I’m doing my grocery shopping. 
I posted Daniel Greenfield’s article because he presents recent statistics that offer another perspective on the mask debate. I won’t agree or disagree with him for now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Manwon - I haven’t taken a side in the mask/no-mask debate, though I do wear a mask when I’m doing my grocery shopping. 
I posted Daniel Greenfield’s article because he presents recent statistics that offer another perspective on the mask debate. I won’t agree or disagree with him for now.

Bill I wasn't trying to take a poke at you personally only making a point about the source. I beleive to be an honest individual who doesn't play games, so my Intention was point that information out because I though you may care about their New Reporting history.

Take Care Bill. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

No you have not. Post the specific studies.

You just lie. That is all you do. Post a specific study and the material from that study or admit you are a liar.

There are dozens of reports in the link I've posted.

You can't be bothered to read anything that doesn't support your already outdated views.

The science is increasingly turning away from the propaganda messaging and realising that they are wrong in their pursuit of masks and lcokdown in what is a fast transmitting, tragic but otherwise seasonally normal virus. 

The team that the UK government use to help aid their decisions has a woeful record in these areas. In fact, wrong every time.

History doesn't repeat itself but it chimes rather well.

Now read the evidence. I've posted a useful link in a previous post. I've made sure it is very, very easy to follow to match your intellect, intelligence and EQ.

Perhaps if you read and listen you can explain why you don't think they're correct. 

The science is increasingly turning away from the propaganda messaging and realising that they are wrong in their pursuit of masks and lcokdown in what is a fast transmitting, tragic but otherwise seasonally normal virus.

Then you will have no problem posting a peer-reviewed journal article to that effect.

I'll accept anything published in a scientific journal with a decent impact factor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, Arbenol said:

This is simply not true, unless you're suggesting people should individually isolate with no contact with anyone else. 

Infection control is a team effort. It's thinking like yours that is causing the ongoing problems. 

How am I the problem? Each person can control if they are infected. The problem is people going around not caring if they get infected. It is so easy to not be infected. If infected its because the individual is at fault, not the the already infected. Precaution is everything when trying to stop this virus. If an individual is not then they are more likely do catch it. How is that hard to understand? Not holding the individual accoutable is the problem. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked