Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warped DNA and the alien inserts

Aroundthecorner

Recent findings show that our DNA as sections with Junk additions given to us from our ancestors. Could this be alien inserts?

Some of our brain's activity could be being guided by so-called 'junk DNA' we inherited from our ancient ancestors, a new study has concluded.

The human genome contains all the instructions needed to build and maintain our bodies — however half of it appears to be 'junk' that doesn't code for any proteins.

Much of this mysterious extra DNA comes in the form of transposons — or 'jumping genes' — which can move around between people and appear in different places.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8847987/Genetics-Junk-DNA-inherited-ancient-ancestors-rewiring-brains-study-finds.html

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Why alien inserts?  We are not the only species with  so called junk DNA.  Most organisms have some.

Why not?

18 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Recent findings show that our DNA as sections with Junk additions given to us from our ancestors. Could this be alien inserts?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8847987/Genetics-Junk-DNA-inherited-ancient-ancestors-rewiring-brains-study-finds.html

The so called junk DNA your speaking about is nothing more than unnecessary strands that were useful during humanities evolution and no longer serve a purpose so they have become dormant. Ever single life form on Earth has junk DNA that was caused by evolution, there really isn't anything new or unexplainable about it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

The so called junk DNA your speaking about is nothing more than unnecessary strands that were useful during humanities evolution and no longer serve a purpose so they have become dormant. Ever single life form on Earth has junk DNA that was caused by evolution, there really isn't anything new or unexplainable about it.

Did you read the scientific article?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Yes I did read it, however I do not agree with the assumption it makes. Here is an article you may find interesting, it's a long read but it is from a very reputable source and it will answer some of your questions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3619371/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes I did read it, however I do not agree with the assumption it makes. Here is an article you may find interesting, it's a long read but it is from a very reputable source and it will answer some of your questions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3619371/

Just flicked through it thanks for the link, but to be honest with you I dont really trust science seeing how the whole mask issue is playing out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Just flicked through it thanks for the link, but to be honest with you I dont really trust science seeing how the whole mask issue is playing out.

Well then your only other option is to live with faith based beliefs that do not support basic biology. While I admit there are many mysteries that can not be answered at this point in our evolution. As our abilities advance those mysteries will no longer be mysterious and science is what will make the difference. History of human understanding has proven this time and time again, and that fact can't not be disputed.

Take Care 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Why alien inserts?  We are not the only species with  so called junk DNA.  Most organisms have some.

Hi Tatopa

Or even a grain of rice.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-sequence-rice/

The two blueprints reveal that a rice plant probably contains more genes than a person does. Whereas estimates of the number of genes in the human genome lie between 30,000 and 40,000, indica rice contains between 45,000 and 56,000 genes, and japonica rice could have as many as 63,000 genes. The reason for the multitude, scientists suggest, is because plants rely on gene duplication for protein diversity. 

jmccr8

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Tatopa

Or even a grain of rice.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-sequence-rice/

The two blueprints reveal that a rice plant probably contains more genes than a person does. Whereas estimates of the number of genes in the human genome lie between 30,000 and 40,000, indica rice contains between 45,000 and 56,000 genes, and japonica rice could have as many as 63,000 genes. The reason for the multitude, scientists suggest, is because plants rely on gene duplication for protein diversity. 

jmccr8

I sense a form of life not seen in this galaxy but fairy tales know of them too well. 

4 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

I sense a form of life not seen in this galaxy but fairy tales know of them too well. 

Pretty vague comment would you care to expand your position?

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aroundthecorner said:

You sense.. that's some brilliant detective work.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

You sense.. that's some brilliant detective work.

Do you write for any of the late night shows by any chance or Ellen maybe? 

3 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Why would it be?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Do you write for any of the late night shows by any chance or Ellen maybe? 

Do you write anything that makes ****ing sense?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you write anything that makes ****ing sense?

Lay off the goon bags brother

7 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Lay off the goon bags brother

Good idea nutjob, you should lead by example.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Good idea nutjob, you should lead by example.

Very personal though to be expected whilst in lockdown, I forgive you

1 minute ago, Aroundthecorner said:

Very personal though to be expected whilst in lockdown, I forgive you

So you weren't born an idiot, it's the lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rlyeh said:

So you weren't born an idiot, it's the lockdown.

No lock downs here because we are humans

On 10/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, Aroundthecorner said:

No lock downs here because we are humans

Apart from Victoria, Western Australia, Queensland, parts of New South Wales and the International Border.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, Aroundthecorner said:

Your link speculates there's a purpose for junk DNA.  It doesn't mention anything related to panspermia. 

24 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Your link speculates there's a purpose for junk DNA.  It doesn't mention anything related to panspermia. 

Thats where a fantasy prone personality comes in...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

Thats where a fantasy prone personality comes in...

He may as well have linked to an article on synchronised swimming.  Most people don't know the purpose of that either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/17/2020 at 2:07 PM, Aroundthecorner said:

to be honest with you

Oh, thanks for that - so this isn't like usual?  :D 

On 10/17/2020 at 2:07 PM, Aroundthecorner said:

I dont really trust science seeing how the whole mask issue is playing out.

Worked fine here...  But yeah, you'll be much better off if you go with the Daily Mail or some random blog....

• Like 1