Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China's veiled threat to Canadians

Eldorado

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

How thoughtful of the CCP.  They really do get a bad rap. :tu: 

The glorious CCP just truly cares about our safety :innocent:.  Bless them and their selflessness :innocent::innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Why do you even bother attempting to talk reasonably with him. 

It is of your opinion that he was reasonable or that I am unreasonable or without reason that satisfies your logic  ?

~

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

How thoughtful of the CCP.  They really do get a bad rap. :tu: 

All in a day's work.... 

~

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I think you don't understand that saying correctly.  

You didn't understand the hearing distinctively... 

I'll hold your beer... 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

The glorious CCP just truly cares about our safety :innocent:

Yes, out of all the thoughtcrime enforcing, property right violating, genocidal regimes in the world they are certainly #1 :clap:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I'll hold your beer... 

~

Thanks.  I was just about to ask :tsu:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes, out of all the thoughtcrime enforcing, property right violating, genocidal regimes in the world they are certainly #1 :clap:

They are certainly number 1 at mass systemic oppression. Why Hong Kongers would ever want to leave is a mystery to me :rolleyes:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Thanks.  I was just about to ask :tsu:

No problem, you and your buddy genius there who is of the opinion that the "Canadian monarchy is not as well known as UK 's.... " does make you both a dynamic duo worthy of comparison to that most famous of duos, dumb and dumber, except in your case you it's by choice. 

Ain't loyalty to questionable morals a nice boot to the teeth eh? 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

No problem, you and your buddy genius there who is of the opinion that the "Canadian monarchy is not as well known as UK 's.... " does make you both a dynamic duo worthy of comparison to that most famous of duos, dumb and dumber, except in your case you it's by choice. 

~

I'm not sure if you realize what thread you are in.

I've realized it's probably wrong of me to be aggregating your dementia. I'm sorry :hmm:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm not sure if you realize what thread you are in.

I've realized it's probably wrong of me to be aggregating your dementia. I'm sorry :hmm:

The correct usage of 'aggravating' is insulted. 

Your Apology is pending due to a critical requirement awaiting further verification. 

Pray, please do continue... 

'lol'

~

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

I'll take your word for it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I'll take your word for it.

No you would not... 

You won't even want your beer back... 

~

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, third_eye said:

You won't even want your beer back... 

Blasphemer.

• Haha 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Blasphemer.

Never pour too fast, too soon... 

~

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

@Manwon Lender @JVG

Why did you guys like this post? I'm honestly baffled.

Do you guys think Canada should not offer aslyum to Hong Kongers? And do you think it's morally right for China to be threatening nations in an effort to stop people from leaving?

Or do you guys just enjoy unrelated comments about race?

I understood his point, which seems to have alluded you.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It alluded me too. Can you explain? It seems rather off topic and race baiting.

In my reading on the issue, Western countries are offering Hong Kongers (ethnic Chinese people of Hong Kong) a place of asylum. This is because although ethnically they are Chinese, culturally they are Westerners and they fit in perfectly in any Western society. China wants to prevent these people leaving due to their horrendous crimes, such as protesting the CCP's claimed authority to imprison people without charge indefinitely (or harvest organs or any number of disgusting acts from an authoritarian government).

What does that have to do with a "Chinaman" (that's a type of cricket bowl isn't it?) telling a white man anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You also put a confused emoji on the OP post. Did its meaning allude you?

Are you against the idea of Canada offering asylum to Hong Kongers?

And do you believe China threatened Canada? 

Edited by spartan max2

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You also put a confused emoji on the OP post. Did its meaning allude you?

Are you against the idea of Canada offering asylum to Hong Kongers?

And do you believe China threatened Canada? 

Offering people from Hong Kong asylum is generous, and I am in no way against that. I also do not support the polices being used to Govern Hong Kong by the China but short of a war what can be done to change anything.

If Canada wishes to continue to having Companies operating in Hong Kong they should be trying to find a diplomatic solution, not involving itself in the affairs of another Nations policies.

If they carry through with the offer of asylum, any interests they have will be forfeited in Hong Kong, is that going to accomplish anything?

I think under the circumstances they must negotiated with China directly or face the consequences of not doing so. 

Oh and by the way, Canada will need support if a crisis arises, who do you think will support them???

JINMO

33 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

It alluded me too. Can you explain? It seems rather off topic and race baiting.

In my reading on the issue, Western countries are offering Hong Kongers (ethnic Chinese people of Hong Kong) a place of asylum. This is because although ethnically they are Chinese, culturally they are Westerners and they fit in perfectly in any Western society. China wants to prevent these people leaving due to their horrendous crimes, such as protesting the CCP's claimed authority to imprison people without charge indefinitely (or harvest organs or any number of disgusting acts from an authoritarian government).

What does that have to do with a "Chinaman" (that's a type of cricket bowl isn't it?) telling a white man anything?

I don't beleive there was any race baiting, in his comments. I think his comments were based on the fact western nations are involving themselves in a situation they really have no control over. The reason Hong Kong is so important to the West is almost completely based upon economics. If there was no financial gain there, there would also be little interest in what is happening. This entire situation should be handled in a diplomatic manner, not by enflaming the situation further.

Honestly when was the last time you were in Hong Kong?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Don't worry: The Canadian government will stand up to it's principles, and IMMEDIATELY capitulate to the Beijing dictatorship ! 

nah we will say sorry, and after that we will do nothing while our politician will  be aguing nonsense until the next election.