Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Well it almost Halloween I suppose

Aroundthecorner

Hillary Clinton has mocked Donald Trump after it was revealed the president pulled in one million viewers fewer than Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden during Thursday night's dueling town halls.

'Americans are sick of the Trump reality show. Let's cancel it for good, shall we?' the former Secretary of State tweeted. 

Biden's town hall shown on ABC won the ratings war despite Trump's equivalent being shown on all three NBC networks including MSNBC and CNBC. 

• Haha 1

Since it is almost Halloween and former Mayor Rudy Giuliani is out of the Closet here is a short Video of Donald Trump taking his date shopping, and Donald seals the event with a kiss.:w00t::D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 6

First, I really don't trust the numbers that come from the media any longer BUT, I can see why Biden's event may have been better attended.  Think about it.  He really is a gaffe machine and watching him trying to stay focused and at least oriented to where he is, can be fascinating to watch.  

• Like 3

Wasn't the whole point of Trump doing a town hall at the exact same time a way to split viewers and force them to choose between watching him or Biden?  His love of gloating over his rally sizes and comparing them to Biden's should be figured into his motivation as well.  It was pretty low of his personal friend (Hillary Clinton) to make fun of him over it losing his self-made contest, though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What does politics have to do with Halloween.  I feel cheated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

They are both scary?

In any event - you bring a good point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, ^^^^ that,

Halloween has been basically my favorite holiday my entire life i have the props all out by end of sept this year between feeling poorly most of the time and covid and its fallout my motivation is defunct,

Its contagious, last year about 1/2 the houses decorated up this year 4 so far, and not all out like years before, im hoping Christmas will have some cheer.

As far as the threads "masked" topic hill mocked don for his town hall viewer numbers fail, who can blame her, trumps go to is to mock, poke at and insult others a typical trait of the insercure with huge fragile ego, normally it trump doing the mocking so nothing new there to get butthurt over

Hill nailed why trumps audience was way lower than bidens,

6 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

'Americans are sick of the Trump reality show. Let's cancel it for good, shall we?'

Thats pretty much the sentiment with his older base, 2016 they gave him a chance but 2020 they are regretful they did, trumps loss of the villages is just one countless example of his base flipping sides due to his "reality show".

Viewers knew trump would do his normal blustering, lavishing himself with underserved praise for jobs that he blundered and botched, blaming others for his countless grossly incompatant epic failures, :sleepy:

Trumps stamina was only up for an hour of wheezing his way through questions he didnt like the answers to,  going as far as getting creepy cheesy with the host to derailing giving an actual answer.

We should give credit where due where as in the debates trump managed to offer his veiled support to radical right extremist groups this time he was able to get in a nice shout out for his minions Qanon.

Overall trump seems like he either is in denial how nadly he is doing or just wants to lose and is trying to help that along. Not good, i just read a article about the myriad legal issues awaiting a civilian don.

Biden went went 1.5 answered questions in a professinol manner and won even more support, he demonstrated what people miss in a potus, so like with the debates, town hall show the win goes to slowy joey.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, and then said:

First, I really don't trust the numbers that come from the media any longer BUT, I can see why Biden's event may have been better attended.  Think about it.  He really is a gaffe machine and watching him trying to stay focused and at least oriented to where he is, can be fascinating to watch.  

You see only half of our problem.  President Trump is a wandering gaffe machine too.  Neither one appears to be able to pilot the nation through an emergency.  Covfefe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how they calculate.  I watched the Trump townhall 1st and then switched to the last hour of Biden. I bet a lot of people did the same. Did I count in both? Did they break it up by hour? That would change the numbers maybe?

I wish Hillary would just shut her trap. She's done enough damage to the Dems. Her cackling antics are to blame for the loss in 2016. Anybody but Hillary became the mantra for the election. Now it's anybody but Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I wish Hillary would just shut her trap. She's done enough damage to the Dems. Her cackling antics are to blame for the loss in 2016.

We all wish that.  But I'm thinking she'll be gone by Halloween.  Still, she could do a lot of additional damage to the Dem party between now and then.

10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Now it's anybody but Trump. 

Soon, it will be "nobody left but Trump".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

They’re both pointless pagentary designed to appease he masses of he easily distracted?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Now it's anybody but Trump. 

Thats it right there, he really showed himself the last 4 and lost support, had there been no covid and he had keep the economy he was handed going well he still would have had to work hard to win 2020 but now people would elect the taco bell dog for prez with the gekko lizard for vp over trump again, hum, seems that dog would do better than biden too.

19 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hillary Clinton

witch-hillary.jpg

Here you go, in the spirit of halloween

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

witch-hillary.jpg

Here you go, in the spirit of halloween

The email smashing war mongering leave our citizens alone to die witch.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

The email smashing war mongering leave our citizens alone to die witch.

Dont hold back, no need to be bashful we are all friends here, tell us how your really feel about hilly.

• Haha 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Dont hold back, no need to be bashful we are all friends here, tell us how your really feel about hilly.

Facts matter though.

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sadly, that is completely untrue. 

I don't think it is ever untrue, I think people's definition of "facts" varies and that is the sad part, that a lot of people claim something is fact when it isn't.  The big problem is others who believe them and run off spreading falsities as if they are fact, then claim the majority "knows" the fake fact so it. must be true.  An actual zombie apocalypse.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't think it is ever untrue, I think people's definition of "facts" varies and that is the sad part, that a lot of people claim something is fact when it isn't.  The big problem is others who believe them and run off spreading falsities as if they are fact, then claim the majority "knows" the fake fact so it. must be true.  An actual zombie apocalypse.

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Sadly, that is completely untrue. 

So she never did any of the nasty bad things and all around her never lied? 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Aroundthecorner said:

So she never did any of the nasty bad things and all around her never lied? 

Who is this she you are talking about?   My comment was only directed at your, "Facts matter though." comment.

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Who is this she you are talking about?   My comment was only directed at your, "Facts matter though." comment.

And my facts matter applies to her being a liar, care to read back through the thread.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Aroundthecorner said:

And my facts matter applies to her being a liar, care to read back through the thread.

Are you talking about Desertrat56?  I don't think she is a liar.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Gromdor said:

Are you talking about Desertrat56?  I don't think she is a liar.

?