Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X Files, JFK, MLK, RK

TrumanB

I'm watching the old episode of X Files that discloses the history of Cancer man. For those who didn't watch it he executed John Kennedy and Martin Luther King.

So it made me think...do you believe that there is "invisible hand" that stands behind assassinations of these two and Robert Kennedy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

X files is wonderful, loved it, pure fiction.

CT? I doubt oswald was alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Warren Commission may not have got everything right but I am happy that Oswald was the lone gunman.

• Haha 1

@PineyI was hoping for your answer. It seems that you have answers to all mysteries. :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

X files is wonderful, loved it, pure fiction.

CT? I doubt oswald was alone.

Yes, it's my all time favourite tv series. Most of it is pure fiction but when it comes to political assassination there may be some truth.

I'm also suspicious of John Kennedy juniors death.   It could have been accidental...( flying his plane ).  .but..he could have become president very easily...had he run.

7 hours ago, lightly said:

I'm also suspicious of John Kennedy juniors death.   It could have been accidental...( flying his plane ).  .but..he could have become president very easily...had he run.

The only reason people think it is suspicious is because:

a. It is JFK Jr

b. People don't understand aviation.

In the most basic assessment, his bucket of luck ran out before he had filled his bucket of experience.

• Like 1

Not many people know that Oswald had made a trip into Mexico shortly before the assassination and met with Russians and Cubans.

You mean when he went to the Soviet and Cuban embassies, trying to get a visa / asylum (IIRC) and to try and sell classified information?

22 hours ago, skliss said:

Not many people know that Oswald had made a trip into Mexico shortly before the assassination and met with Russians and Cubans.

I think a lot of people now know that now. The ARRB did a deep dive on that and the problems of duplication with many of Oswald's military files that have him in two places at once.

Yeah he did go to the embassies but the show I saw several years ago said it was rumored he had been seen at some clandestine meetings as well. If I remember right one was at a bullfight.

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Yeah he did go to the embassies but the show I saw several years ago said it was rumored he had been seen at some clandestine meetings as well. If I remember right one was at a bullfight.

OK but remember that Elvis has been sighted all over the world as well, and I'd bet cold cash that it wasn't actually Elvis....

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

OK but remember that Elvis has been sighted all over the world as well, and I'd bet cold cash that it wasn't actually Elvis....

And you'd probably be right. I'm just relaying the information.  They had letters and other evidence i can't remember the minutiae

I wish I could remember the name of the show, it was very interesting. They worked out the details of the reports exactly by using a man the same size, age, weight and physical condition as Oswald and put him thru the paces of the actual day to see if the reports of him in different places, with the same timing was possible. Spoiler alert: It was.

5 minutes ago, skliss said:

And you'd probably be right. I'm just relaying the information.  They had letters and other evidence i can't remember the minutiae

I wish I could remember the name of the show, it was very interesting. They worked out the details of the reports exactly by using a man the same size, age, weight and physical condition as Oswald and put him thru the paces of the actual day to see if the reports of him in different places, with the same timing was possible. Spoiler alert: It was.

Apologies - I did not mean to shoot the messenger. If you remember the name, please post it; I'd like to see it.

33 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Apologies - I did not mean to shoot the messenger. If you remember the name, please post it; I'd like to see it.

I will try to remember. The anniversary is coming up and they usually play these shows around then. If I see it coming up I will post it here.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:31 PM, TrumanB said:

I'm watching the old episode of X Files that discloses the history of Cancer man. For those who didn't watch it he executed John Kennedy and Martin Luther King.

So it made me think...do you believe that there is "invisible hand" that stands behind assassinations of these two and Robert Kennedy?

I did no such thing. We were all pals, and loved having tickle fights

• Haha 1

I believe something was happening behind the scenes 100%

Well According to Q JFK Jr. was suppose to show up on October 17th. I guess he is still in hiding ;)