Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who’ll pull the strings if Biden wins

itsnotoutthere

"DEMOCRATS are cynically selling the American people a pup. They may elect Joe Biden to the White House, but he will never be a real president. His age, infirmities and record as a career-long Washington swamp-dweller make him unfit for the job.

This is not a secret. But the polls say voters are backing Biden in numbers enough to cashier Donald Trump on November 3. There seems to be no reason for Joe’s Ukraine scandal, which lacks a smoking gun so far, to change many minds on the centre-Left when the alternative is Trump.

So, two big questions. How unfit is he? If he’s only a ghost president, who will wield the vast powers of the presidency? The first is answered easily. The second will be open until the Democrats take charge; even then there is no guarantee it will be obvious who is pulling Biden’s strings."

"AOC, who should not be underestimated, is on record as saying she normally wouldn’t be in the same party as a squish like Biden. But needs must. She and her friends can only be elected as Democrats and try to gain control from within. "

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/wholl-pull-the-strings-if-biden-creaks-his-way-to-puppet-president/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

Multiple reasons

1 - People don't want to endure 4 more years of bitter division and hate which the media is mostly responsible for and Trump's re-election will turn into a repeat of the last 4 years.  Much easier to change the President, than it is to change / turn off social media.

2 - They know that if Biden wins, he will very likely step down or relinquish most of his duties to Kamala Harris, who's gender, age and race will attract many voters and her promotion to VP or P would be considered by many to be a breath of fresh air.

3 - Their vote is bought.  e.g. Candidates used to give voters a sack of coal to get their vote.  I don't know what the Dems and Reps are offering or pledging to offer but it could be enough to secure their vote.

4 - Protest vote.  Many people who don't like their own current lifestyle will blame the sitting government (doesn't matter who) and vote against then for change.

5 - Loyalty to support which ever party their family has been voting for and supported for generations.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It will be the same people who ran things when Obama was president...Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer minus bat-crap crazy ideologue Valerie Jarrett. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who’ll pull the strings if Biden wins

That's like asking how will we warm ourselves if the sun suddenly stops shining?  

The sun isn't going to suddenly stop shining.  And if it did.  We would all freeze to death.

The answer to the question however is:

Putin

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Who'll pull the strings ? 

Vladimir Putin, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Mahmoud Abbas, Salman bin Abdulaziz, George Soros, and  Xi Jinping. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Vladimir Putin, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Mahmoud Abbas, Salman bin Abdulaziz, George Soros, and  Xi Jinping. :)

Ok... where have I been?

I am not a political person at all, but my mom talks to us about the election, and from what I understood, I thought Harris would take control, am I mistaken?

Or am I dumb and that was a joke?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Ok... where have I been?

I am not a political person at all, but my mom talks to us about the election, and from what I understood, I thought Harris would take control, am I mistaken?

Or am I dumb and that was a joke?

Harris might take control, but who controls Harris ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Harris might take control, but who controls Harris ? 

This seems like those TV shows with huge plot, and then those plots twist.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That's quite a conspiracy theory! however nonsensical it is right from the start.

Russian disinformation trolls are targeting Biden, not Trump.

The only strings Putin can pull are connected to the incumbent President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

That's quite a conspiracy theory! however nonsensical it is right from the start.

Russian disinformation trolls are targeting Biden, not Trump.

The only strings Putin can pull are connected to the incumbent President.

ROFL.. you REALLY don't think that the KGB has influence over Antifa ? :P

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ROFL.. you REALLY don't think that the KGB has influence over Antifa ? :P

Please explain this tangent of yours.

It's well known that Xi wants Biden to win, while Putin wants Trump to win.  So, how would Russian support of Antifa help Trump get re-elected?

:blink:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, acute said:

Please explain this tangent of yours.

It's well known that Xi wants Biden to win, while Putin wants Trump to win.  So, how would Russian support of Antifa help Trump get re-elected?

:blink:

China, Russia , Iran and a host of other countries do not want Trump to win. Biden wins-Tariffs on China removed-Sanctions on Russia removed-Iran sanctions removed.

It's really shortsighted to think that any country would welcome a Trump win except a few and damn few western countries.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

China, Russia , Iran and a host of other countries do not want Trump to win.

I'm amazed that you can include Russia in an anti-Trump list. Russian interference in support of Trump started months ago!

I can find dozens of articles saying so, and not just on CNN.

ABC News.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm amazed that you can include Russia in an anti-Trump list. Russian interference in support of Trump started months ago!

I can find dozens of articles saying so, and not just on CNN.

ABC News.

That's what they want you to think as it is a continuation of the Russian "bogus" interference in the 2016 election. Think now! Would Russia benefit more from a Biden or Trump administration? Sanctions continued or sanctions removed.

If Biden is elected he will do exactly what Trump did to Obama and try to undo everything Trump did.

• Like 2

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Think now! Would Russia benefit more from a Biden or Trump administration?

Ok, let me think.

Donald Trump has repeatedly refused to condemn Putin, so my answer to "Biden or Trump" is.....

Trump.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, acute said:

Ok, let me think.

Donald Trump has repeatedly refused to condemn Putin, so my answer to "Biden or Trump" is.....

Trump.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/09/25/on-the-record-the-u-s-administrations-actions-on-russia/

And Obama/Biden on Russia.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/03/05/dont-rehabilitate-obama-on-russia/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

They're the 2nd layer..they pull the strings of Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Articles from over 2 years ago. :blink:

Wow! You really have your finger on the pulse, don't you. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Articles from over 2 years ago:blink:

Wow! You really have your finger on the pulse, don't you. :rolleyes:

Irrelevant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Multiple reasons

1 - People don't want to endure 4 more years of bitter division and hate which the media is mostly

and you know this in uk how? liberal media told you? lmao. trump did nothing for us to "endure"   we live just fine, we are sick of liberals destroying our country thou now,  that we can see and feel happening, what you listed is nothing by media fed garbage

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

and you know this in uk how? liberal media told you? lmao. trump did nothing for us to "endure"   we live just fine, we are sick of liberals destroying our country thou now taht we see and feel happening, what you listed is nothing by media fed garbage

What motivation would the "liberal media" have to try to get trump out? He's the single biggest cash cow they've ever had.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/cable-news-ratings-72-percent-2019-73595804

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

Ok, let me think.

Trump.

And what do you want Trump to condemn Putin for?  For rightfully not trusting our bureaucracy?  What's more important, trying to build a relationship with a country that has been estranged or condemning a leader with unsubstantiated accusations promoted by the MSM?

• Like 4