Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Crazy1972

Dreams

Crazy1972

A dark figure in a dream hovering over me and it's holding me down and I can't move and when I wake up I still have a hard time trying to get up for a little bit.:wacko:

docyabut2
7 minutes ago, Crazy1972 said:

A dark figure in a dream hovering over me and it's holding me down and I can't move and when I wake up I still have a hard time trying to get up for a little bit.:wacko:

That is your own self analysis dream :) 

• Like 1

Desertrat56

I think Docy is right, you have some reason you are holding yourself back or from moving when you need to move.  Usually dreams are the subconscious telling you things you are ignoring, or helping you process information or issues.  It is always symbolic and you are the only one who can interpret the symbology, though there are archetypes and knowing those helps.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

zep73
1 hour ago, Crazy1972 said:

It's sleep paralysis. It's very common.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chronus
14 hours ago, Crazy1972 said:

Could be sleep paralysis, as @zep73 said as well,

also welcome to the forum.

MissJatti

Maybe its because we are unconscious when we sleep, subconscious when we come out of sleep, and conscious when we fully awake. Sometimes to some people that routine take a few secs for the brain to register.