Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Still Waters

Family of 9 in China die after eating noodles

Recommended Posts

Still Waters

A family of nine from China have died after eating homemade noodles that were in the freezer for a year.

The noodle dish called Suantangzi, a popular local Chinese delicacy, contains fermented cornmeal.

In this case, it had spoiled from being frozen, poisoning the family with bongkrek acid – a toxin that formed on in the meal, according to local authorities.

The family, from the city of Jixi in China’s northeastern province of Heilongjiang, ate the deadly dish for breakfast on October 5 and began feeling ill not long after.



  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.