Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Floyds case and trial

docyabut2

I am glad they are going ahead with the trial.  

• Like 3

According to prosecutors’ notes, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker told prosecutors that absent other apparent causes of death, it “could be acceptable” to rule the death an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system. A separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression,

So I guess in the trial its going to depend in which the death was, an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system? or the separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression? eight minutes ?

Edited by docyabut2

9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

According to prosecutors’ notes, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker told prosecutors that absent other apparent causes of death, it “could be acceptable” to rule the death an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system. A separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression,

So I guess in the trial its going to depend in which the death was, an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system? or the separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression? eight minutes ?

By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

https://writersforensicsblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/q-and-a-how-long-does-it-take-for-someone-to-die-from-carotid-artery-compression/

• Like 1

Questions, did Floyd die at the scene or when taken to hospital ? There is a video where  Floyd  said he couldn't  breathe before he was pin down . Could it be from the fentanyl ? The report said Floyd  shoved fentanyl  in his mouth to hide it .

My 60 year old son was kneed down to on his back and neck by the cops, and he said his neck and back hurt for a week, it didn't kill him. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Questions, did Floyd die at the scene or when taken to hospital ? There is a video where  Floyd  said he couldn't  breathe before he was pin down . Could it be from the fentanyl ? The report said Floyd  shoved fentanyl  in his mouth to hide it .

My 60 year old son was kneed down to on his back and neck by the cops, and he said his neck and back hurt for a week, it didn't kill him. 

One of the big problem in this story is that the cop was knowing Floyd before the arrest and they were not in good terms. With that in mind,  maybe Chauvin was hot headed to prove some points over Floyd, maybe not killing him... but dominating him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads-changes-story/

That story is a real mess and a disgrace first and whatever the result of this trial, it put fuel on the fire.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Think about it. If he died of an overdose of fentanyl, he would not have been able to fight the way the cops claimed he did.  fentanyl is an opiate and it disables a person from moving if they get an overdose.  It sounds to me like the county coroner was trying to cover for the cops.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Think about it. If he died of an overdose of fentanyl, he would not have been able to fight the way the cops claimed he did.  fentanyl is an opiate and it disables a person from moving if they get an overdose.  It sounds to me like the county coroner was trying to cover for the cops.

They let him die fentanyl or not... To not attend to an unresponsive man when you are a law officer is a disgrace. The guy was unresponsive long before they started to do something about it, hum sorry.. they have done nothing about it...

If the cop would have started cpr, i would say, yeah they are moron who botched bad an arrestation, they need their a** kicked and office work for life. Without application of cpr they deserve jail time...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

Lets see, not properly subdued, arrestee bangs his head into the pavement (blood is everywhere) and dies from overdose. Whos at fault? Of course, bad cops...

I'm not defending cops here, they should have put Floyd back into the car right after he pushed himself out. In upright position he probably would've died in 6 mins...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Question, did Floyd die at the scene or was taken to hospital ?

Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room.

(link)

I know, I know, wiki ain't the source you should rely on, but there are references therein.

bmk-Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room

manwan -By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

so does that prove the cop did not kill him, he would be found dead at the scene ?

On 10/24/2020 at 5:16 AM, docyabut2 said:

bmk-Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room

manwan -By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

so does that prove the cop did not kill him, he would be found dead at the scene ?

Cannot declared death on scene if it's not an evident death (like the head is gone...) without a medical staff, so most are prononced dead at a Medical Center.

Edited by Jon the frog

2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Cannot declared death on scene if it's not an evident death (like the head is gone...) without a medical staff, so most are prononced dead at a Medical Center.

When the ambulances arrive, they usually pronounce the person is dead, before they try and rush them to the hospital .

Edited by docyabut2

11 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

When the ambulances arrive, they usually pronounce the person is dead, before they rush them to the hospital .

Well, if he was on cpr in the ambulance, he's not prononced dead... but it clearly depend of the staff involved, not all staff can declare a person dead on paper. It's why most people are declared dead at the hospital whatever if they are dead or not before arrival...

Edited by Jon the frog

The way I see it you have two autopsies that disagree so maybe it's time for a third by an independent medical team to determine the cause of death. 

• Like 3

Unrestrained junkie bangs his head into the pavement (and later dies from that injury).

Whos at fault? Police or junkie?

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The way I see it you have two autopsies that disagree so maybe it's time for a third by an independent medical team to determine the cause of death. 

"C'mon man"

Won't happen in the near future, its political.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Yeah, yeah... Nevro posting...

But its the same judge NOT reinstating the charges.

FOX 9: Judge denies request to reinstate 3rd-degree murder charge in George Floyd death.
https://www.fox9.com/news/judge-denies-request-to-reinstate-3rd-degree-murder-charge-in-george-floyd-death

Myself, I think Manslaughter will be a sure thing, and the Third Degree Murder was a strong maybe. But Murder 2 is a big Nope. No way they can prove any premeditation.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

That governor should put the NG in the streets before any verdict is announced.  This "justice" by rage mob cannot be allowed to become normalized.  Any media outlet that fans the flames needs to have its license suspended for a few months, IMO.  This kind of chaos cannot be allowed.  

• Like 6

sorry its sad that George Floyd didn't died from the police force, but it was the cause from the over doss of the fentanyl , in a video George Floyd even he said he couldn't breath before the police even got him down :( 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry its sad that George Floyd didn't died from the police force, but it was the cause from the over doss of the fentanyl , in a video George Floyd even he said he couldn't breath before the police even got him down :( 

And now you can see why this Officer who put his knee on the mans air supply for 9 minutes is on trial.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to George Floyds case and trial