Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Floyds case

Recommended Posts

 
Desertrat56

I am glad they are going ahead with the trial.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

According to prosecutors’ notes, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker told prosecutors that absent other apparent causes of death, it “could be acceptable” to rule the death an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system. A separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression,

 

So I guess in the trial its going to depend in which the death was, an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system? or the separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression? eight minutes ?

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

According to prosecutors’ notes, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker told prosecutors that absent other apparent causes of death, it “could be acceptable” to rule the death an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system. A separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression,

 

So I guess in the trial its going to depend in which the death was, an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system? or the separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression? eight minutes ?

By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

https://writersforensicsblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/q-and-a-how-long-does-it-take-for-someone-to-die-from-carotid-artery-compression/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

 Questions, did Floyd die at the scene or when taken to hospital ? There is a video where  Floyd  said he couldn't  breathe before he was pin down . Could it be from the fentanyl ? The report said Floyd  shoved fentanyl  in his mouth to hide it .

My 60 year old son was kneed down to on his back and neck by the cops, and he said his neck and back hurt for a week, it didn't kill him. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
27 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

 Questions, did Floyd die at the scene or when taken to hospital ? There is a video where  Floyd  said he couldn't  breathe before he was pin down . Could it be from the fentanyl ? The report said Floyd  shoved fentanyl  in his mouth to hide it .

My 60 year old son was kneed down to on his back and neck by the cops, and he said his neck and back hurt for a week, it didn't kill him. 

 

One of the big problem in this story is that the cop was knowing Floyd before the arrest and they were not in good terms. With that in mind,  maybe Chauvin was hot headed to prove some points over Floyd, maybe not killing him... but dominating him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads-changes-story/

That story is a real mess and a disgrace first and whatever the result of this trial, it put fuel on the fire.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
14 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

According to prosecutors’ notes, Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker told prosecutors that absent other apparent causes of death, it “could be acceptable” to rule the death an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system. A separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression,

 

So I guess in the trial its going to depend in which the death was, an overdose, based on the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s system? or the separate autopsy commissioned for Floyd’s family concluded he died of asphyxiation due to neck and back compression? eight minutes ?

Think about it. If he died of an overdose of fentanyl, he would not have been able to fight the way the cops claimed he did.  fentanyl is an opiate and it disables a person from moving if they get an overdose.  It sounds to me like the county coroner was trying to cover for the cops.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Think about it. If he died of an overdose of fentanyl, he would not have been able to fight the way the cops claimed he did.  fentanyl is an opiate and it disables a person from moving if they get an overdose.  It sounds to me like the county coroner was trying to cover for the cops.

They let him die fentanyl or not... To not attend to an unresponsive man when you are a law officer is a disgrace. The guy was unresponsive long before they started to do something about it, hum sorry.. they have done nothing about it...

If the cop would have started cpr, i would say, yeah they are moron who botched bad an arrestation, they need their a** kicked and office work for life. Without application of cpr they deserve jail time...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245

Lets see, not properly subdued, arrestee bangs his head into the pavement (blood is everywhere) and dies from overdose. Whos at fault? Of course, bad cops...

I'm not defending cops here, they should have put Floyd back into the car right after he pushed himself out. In upright position he probably would've died in 6 mins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

Question, did Floyd die at the scene or was taken to hospital ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Question, did Floyd die at the scene or was taken to hospital ?

Quote

Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room.

(link)

I know, I know, wiki ain't the source you should rely on, but there are references therein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

  bmk-Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room

 manwan -By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

so does that prove the cop did not kill him, he would be found dead at the scene ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Jon the frog
On 10/24/2020 at 5:16 AM, docyabut2 said:

  bmk-Floyd was pronounced dead at 9:25 at the Hennepin County Medical Center emergency room

 manwan -By compressing a persons arteries in their neck you can kill a person in about 4 minutes if your are trying to do it, 8 minutes is more than enough time to kill.

so does that prove the cop did not kill him, he would be found dead at the scene ?

Cannot declared death on scene if it's not an evident death (like the head is gone...) without a medical staff, so most are prononced dead at a Medical Center.

Edited by Jon the frog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Cannot declared death on scene if it's not an evident death (like the head is gone...) without a medical staff, so most are prononced dead at a Medical Center.

When the ambulances arrive, they usually pronounce the person is dead, before they try and rush them to the hospital .

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
11 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

When the ambulances arrive, they usually pronounce the person is dead, before they rush them to the hospital .

Well, if he was on cpr in the ambulance, he's not prononced dead... but it clearly depend of the staff involved, not all staff can declare a person dead on paper. It's why most people are declared dead at the hospital whatever if they are dead or not before arrival...

Edited by Jon the frog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

The way I see it you have two autopsies that disagree so maybe it's time for a third by an independent medical team to determine the cause of death. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245

Unrestrained junkie bangs his head into the pavement (and later dies from that injury).

Whos at fault? Police or junkie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
On 10/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The way I see it you have two autopsies that disagree so maybe it's time for a third by an independent medical team to determine the cause of death. 

"C'mon man"

Won't happen in the near future, its political.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.