Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Floyds case and trial

docyabut2

The thing that blows my mind about this whole response, when the ambulance arrives, is the slow motion of these paramedics to someone who is reportedly in cardiac arrest. That’s why the ambulance call was increased from a level two.

When someone doesn’t have a pulse, it means that their heart has stopped, and the cops and paramedics knew this. They ignored the lack of a pulse, as if the man was an inanimate object.

The entire scenario is disgusting beyond words, and underlines the danger of the state of confusion to all of humanity, given the lack of care we see here.

I repeat what I have said before, the republic has failed at all levels, from the macro in a pandemic, to the individual citizen in cardiac arrest.

I wonder how the U.S. government, across the board, can ever reclaim any sense of dignity and respect.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I agree you do see things through a racist lense.

i wonder had the victim been white would the knee ever been placed on neck at all much less for over 9mins,

Who’s looking through the lens? It’s called projection

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, WVK said:

Who’s looking through the lens? It’s called projection

You gave me the impression you were,

2 hours ago, WVK said:

A dangerous narrative  that  sees everything through a racial lens.

So you were simply "projecting" racism, got it.

• Like 1

In my opinion Floyd died of the overdoses of drugs. He was high in the store and took more drugs he got from a guy in his car, he hid in his mouth . The cops did not killed him, but just did their jobs of holding him down after his struggle of getting a arrest in the police car. The cops did know something was wrong in him holding him down. They called a ambulance.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The thing that blows my mind about this whole response, when the ambulance arrives, is the slow motion of these paramedics to someone who is reportedly in cardiac arrest. That’s why the ambulance call was increased from a level two.

When someone doesn’t have a pulse, it means that their heart has stopped, and the cops and paramedics knew this. They ignored the lack of a pulse, as if the man was an inanimate object.

The entire scenario is disgusting beyond words, and underlines the danger of the state of confusion to all of humanity, given the lack of care we see here.

I repeat what I have said before, the republic has failed at all levels, from the macro in a pandemic, to the individual citizen in cardiac arrest.

I wonder how the U.S. government, across the board, can ever reclaim any sense of dignity and respect.

Why do you say the paramedics had a slow response ? 

45 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Well, now we are hearing that the paramedics claimed to believe Floyd was dead when they arrived. But you can’t just look at somebody and tell something like that.

Watch the tape, the paramedics are moving in slow motion. I can’t watch it again because it’s so disgusting so I’m not going to republish it here. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Well, now we are hearing that the paramedics claimed to believe Floyd was dead when they arrived. But you can’t just look at somebody and tell something like that.

Watch the tape, the paramedics are moving in slow motion. I can’t watch it again because it’s so disgusting so I’m not going to republish it here. 

I actually watched the paramedics part of the trial. The one guy said he appeared dead "in layperson terms", instead of using the clinical term unresponsive. 

This is how the internet works apprently. People take random lines and spin wild theories from it.

The paramedics didn't treat him different than any other cardiac arrest patient. They put him in the car. Did chest compressions. Shot him up with drugs, called back up and eventually used a defibrillator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The paramedics didn't treat him different than any other cardiac arrest patient.

You don’t know that.

This isn’t random anything. It’s my opinion of their response, on camera, to a “stat” call.

It’s just like I have an opinion about the response to the pandemic, which left hundreds of thousands of Americans dead.

Criticizing folks who have valid opinions here, won’t win you any points.

I don’t like what I saw when the paramedics arrived. They were slow, as if they knew he was dead without touching the man.

does not matter how fast emt got there,  cops wouldn't allow them to touch anyone until cops "are done with him" happened many times before, especially after shootings, cops wont let ems save  a suspect, cops wait till he dies. 

floyd and gardner were held in a positions they could not breathe for over 5 min not by accident, cops know after 4 min with no o2  a brain starts dying.  any cpr class teaches that,  and cops are cpr certified  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, aztek said:

does not matter how fast emt got there,  cops wouldn't allow them to touch anyone until cops "are done with him" happened many times before, especially after shootings, cops wont let ems save  a suspect, cops wait till he dies. 

I've seen that on video before, or how the suspect will be there dying, and almost before dead several minutes later, then they call for paramedics.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You don’t know that.

This isn’t random anything. It’s my opinion of their response, on camera, to a “stat” call.

It’s just like I have an opinion about the response to the pandemic, which left hundreds of thousands of Americans dead.

I don’t like what I saw when the paramedics arrived. They were slow, as if they knew he was dead without touching the man.

When you put an opinion out in public than it is open to be challenged. 

The paramedics answering that he appeared dead when they arrived has no relation to their response. 

They did the protocols they were suppose to do. 

Your opinion with this is based on your gut feelings and nothing more.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

The paramedics originally were called for something that did not sound like an emergency, then when they arrived they felt unsafe working on Floyd with a crowd, not to mention what they had to do required more than two people.  They were unprepared so the drove a few blocks and called for help.   Yes they did not respond as quickly for what was the actuality but they did not have the right information or they would have.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You don’t know that.

They didn't get a "stat" call, when they arrived the realized it was a stat call.    

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The paramedics originally were called for something that did not sound like an emergency, then when they arrived they felt unsafe working on Floyd with a crowd, not to mention what they had to do required more than two people.  They were unprepared so the drove a few blocks and called for help.   Yes they did not respond as quickly for what was the actuality but they did not have the right information or they would have.

That's what I'm trying to say. That we shouldn't throw the paramedics under the bus for just trying to do their job.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Also, just fyi, the call was upgraded before they arrived.

Emergency medical workers were first called to the scene around that time, 8:20 p.m., for a report of a “mouth injury” and were initially not asked to rush to the scene. Just over a minute later, the call was upgraded to a “Code 3” response, meaning that the emergency medical workers should turn on their ambulance’s lights and sirens and get there as quickly as possible. They arrived at about 8:27 p.m.

Seth Bravinder, another paramedic who responded to the scene and testified on Thursday, also said that Mr. Floyd had appeared to be unresponsive. Eric J. Nelson, the lawyer for Mr. Chauvin, pressed Mr. Bravinder on his statement, at the time, that Mr. Floyd had been lying slightly on his side, as police policy called for.

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/george-floyd-emt-paramedics.amp.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16173757043785&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2021%2F04%2F01%2Fus%2Fgeorge-floyd-emt-paramedics.html

Also, they loaded him into the van before driving away.

Two minutes later, emergency responders arrive and check Mr. Floyd’s pulse, but do not assess his breathing. Instead of repositioning Mr. Floyd to assess or treat him on the scene, the medics load him into the ambulance as Mr. Lane joins them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/us/george-floyd-body-cam-full-video.html

Edited by spartan max2

56 minutes ago, aztek said:

floyd and gardner were held in a positions they could not breathe for over 5 min not by accident, cops know after 4 min with no o2  a brain starts dying.  any cpr class teaches that,  and cops are cpr certified  

Then  why would  a veteran cop  do this to Floyd knowing the the entire world are  potentially witnesses?

Just now, WVK said:

Then  why would  a veteran cop  do this to Floyd knowing the the entire world are  potentially witnesses?

He wasn't thinking, obviously, he let himself loose control.  And apparently this is a standard practice as many people have died in the same manner all over the country.   But we didn't hear about it except locally because it was not a white cop and a black drug addict.  In Las Cruces, NM two months before a hispanic cop killed a hispanic suspect the exact same way.  He didn't have 2 rookies or a crowd around so no one heard about it outside of Las Cruces until George Floyd was in the news.  I looked it up, that is not the only example around the country either.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WVK said:

lol, only witnesses that matter are those who are willing testify in court, and Floyd's friend  who was there, will not, why do you think that is?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Did Chauvtn hold Floyd down until paramedics took over?

2 minutes ago, WVK said:

Did Chauvtn hold Floyd down until paramedics took over?

I don't believe so, Floyd was unresponsive before the paramedics got there, the call was upgraded but they got there before they knew about that.

This testimony should carry a lot of weight

Prosecutor Matthew Frank asked Zimmerman whether in his more than 30 years with the Minneapolis Police Department he had ever been trained to kneel on a person’s neck while that person is handcuffed and in the “prone position.” Zimmerman said no and that doing so would “absolutely” be considered a use of “deadly force.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/derek-chauvin-use-of-force-unnecessary_n_60673f2ec5b66c4ab6b21f2f

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Prosecutor Matthew Frank asked Zimmerman whether in his more than 30 years with the Minneapolis Police Department he had ever been trained to kneel on a person’s neck while that person is handcuffed and in the “prone position.” Zimmerman said no and that doing so would “absolutely” be considered a use of “deadly force.”

hell no,  it is a way to restrain,  it is not deadly to a person who is not high as a kite,, and has no health problems,    

the testimony carries no weight, 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

This is interesting...

MPD training materials show knee-to-neck restraint similar to the one used on Floyd

1minute 44secs:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't believe so, Floyd was unresponsive before the paramedics got there, the call was upgraded but they got there before they knew about that.

I ask because  maybe Chauvyn wanted the crowd to believe Floyd was alive and had to be held down.  If the crowd suspected Floyd were dead the cops would be in danger. I don’t knew if that fits the timeline however