Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Floyds case and trial

docyabut2

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I and watching  the trial. and the defensed of the police  of the jury

Okay, they are trying to defend why the police caused the man to die, keep warching.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

its why Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo didn't understand the trainings of the police. The police  started with  a arm of  hand knuckles and went to the neck downing's

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

its why Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo didn't understand the trainings of the police. The police  started with  a arm of  hand knuckles and went to the neck downing's

Oh i believe that chief or any rational thinking non bigoted person knows if you press your knee on a mans neck over 9 mins and he stops breathing you are contributing to killing that man, its a common sense idea.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Oh i believe that chief or any rational thinking non bigoted person knows if you press your knee on a mans neck over 9 mins and he stops breathing you are contributing to killing that man, its a common sense idea.

oh well you have to contributing to the police trainings,  not about white or black that would have caused that  problem I still believe the cops have had that training .

Ok all why I think George Floyd  wasn't killed by the police  .

This is what really happen to my Son. I took him to the hospital cause he couldn't breathe. He was admitted in finding what was wrong with him. He was also in alcohol detoxing  and lost his mind in delusions. They put him in a back room to stopped him from his fighting in wanting to  leave  . Security police came in and he remembered they put in down and one put his knee on his neck and back for a long time, that  it hurt for a few weeks . Medical  found out he was having pneumonia:Ok all why I think George Floyd  wasn't killed by the police

Edited by docyabut2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

oh well you have to contributing to the police trainings,  not about white or black that would have caused that  problem I still believe the cops have had that training .

This is what really happen to my Son. I took him to the hospital cause he couldn't breathe. He was admitted in finding what was wrong with him. He was also in alcohol detoxing  and lost his mind in delusions. They put him in a back room to stopped him from his fighting in wanting to  leave  . Security police came in and he remembered they put in down and one put his knee on his neck and back for a long time, that  it hurt for a few weeks . Medical  found out he was having pneumonia:Ok all why I think George Floyd  wasn't killed by the police

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Sorry all I  just don`nt believe in  the cop`s killing of  George Floyd  :(

20210324_024004.jpg.e756cac9af97a95a284d223389bb1936.jpg

There is zero way to square dance around the fact the cop contributed caused floyd to die at that time, rather than look bigoted denying that move on to trying to defend the cops actions,

The cop kept his knee to next for too long and didnt give proper responses to the emergency.

Comparing this case to other criminals like your son only goes so far, in your sons case in that setting the cop didnt cause him to die and you are lucky ive come close to expiring from pneumonia a time or two.

On 4/3/2021 at 11:04 PM, aztek said:

so other cops deny it was the training while we have training manual cover that has picture of that exact restraint lol,   i wonder how many cops will be willing to perjure themselves on the stand

I missed the link to the training manual.

B. Limitations on the Use of Certain Restraints 1. In accordance with MN Statute section 609.06, the following restraints shall not be used unless MN Statute section 609.066 authorizes the use of deadly force to protect the officer or another from death or great bodily harm: a. Tying all of a person's limbs together behind the person's back to render the person immobile; or b. Securing a person in any way that results in transporting the person face down in a vehicle. c. Less-lethal measures must be considered by the officer prior to applying these measures. 2. Neck Restraints and choke holds are prohibited, in accordance with the section in this policy (P&P 5-302) covering neck restraints and choke holds.

https://www.minneapolismn.gov/media/-www-content-assets/documents/MPD-Policy-and-Procedure-Manual.pdf

• Like 2

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry if it was a white guy it would not have went on as racismfrown.gif

Except there were protest over Justine Damond's death and the Commissioner lost her job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

There is zero way to square dance around the fact the cop contributed caused floyd to die at that time, rather than look bigoted denying that move on to trying to defend the cops actions,

The cop kept his knee to next for too long and didnt give proper responses to the emergency.

I dont usually agree with much you post, but in this case we 100% agree. The fact George was dying already doesn't excuse the officers actions. It should, however, mean he'll not be convicted of Murder1.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I dont usually agree with much you post, but in this case we 100% agree. The fact George was dying already doesn't excuse the officers actions. It should, however, mean he'll not be convicted of Murder1.

Most people have common ground somewhere.

Heres a few questions i have you might want to speculate on,

Had floyd not gotten involved with police that day do you believe he would have died that day? ( i have no clue ).

If "yes" do you believe he would be alive today.

Do you know anything about an early rumor i heard the guys knew each other before this happened.

Isnt M1 a premeditated idea?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I think the outcome of the trial will be not guilty on all accounts.

But if the family take the police force to court over its practices, they might force an adjustment to them and win some compensation. I also think the police officers on trial will also win unfair dismissal.

Thankfully the USA doesnt have trial by media.

Edited by Cookie Monster

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Most people have common ground somewhere.

Heres a few questions i have you might want to speculate on,

Had floyd not gotten involved with police that day do you believe he would have died that day? ( i have no clue ).

If "yes" do you believe he would be alive today.

I believe it is very likely he would have had an OD on the fentanyl. He very probably wouldn't have made it to the hospital before dying.

But, I don't know his tolerance level. Ive read that if developed over time, people can can take what should be a lethal dose, and not die. I did read his addiction was supposedly recent. According to the girl friend. Who was in the car.

Do you know anything about an early rumor i heard the guys knew each other before this happened.

I've heard it was from when they were both bouncers at the same bar. Ive not heard much about that in the last year, so I think it was probably BS.

Isnt M1 a premeditated idea?

It is. I believe Murder2 also required premeditated. M3 does not.

I thought I remembered some judge added M1, but reading Wiki, it seems not so.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd#:~:text=Two autopsies found Floyd's death,and abetting second-degree murder.

Chauvin is charged with second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.[

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'm not aware that such is fact? Where is that coming from? Chauvin by any chance? 

The doctor who pronounced him dead did not agree he was dying. He called it death by asphyxia.

Doctor Who Pronounced George Floyd Dead Says He Believed ‘Asphyxia’ Most Likely Caused Death

The doctor also said Floyd did not have the symptoms of a heart attack or the tell-tale signs of a drug overdose, though he noted during cross-examination with Chauvin’s attorney Eric Nelson that fentanyl, the drug found in Floyd’s system, is dangerous because it can suppress breathing.

“I didn’t feel there was a specific toxin for which we could give a medication that would reverse his arrest,” said Langenfeld.

If he had been found at home dead, fentanyl would have been the most likely suspect. I don't know of any genuine source that states he was dying when accosted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Except there were protest over Justine Damond's death and the Commissioner lost her job.

Justine Dismond wasn’t a white guy.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think the outcome of the trial will be not guilty on all accounts.

But if the family take the police force to court over its practices, they might force an adjustment to them and win some compensation. I also think the police officers on trial will also win unfair dismissal.

Thankfully the USA doesnt have trial by media.

And then the riots will start. 
January the 6th will look like a children’s party.

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And then the riots will start. 
January the 6th will look like a children’s party.

Get your pink gumboots and tutu ready. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'm not aware that such is fact? Where is that coming from? Chauvin by any chance? 

But the results of the toxicology said...

Notes from a meeting, which were submitted as evidence, show that Andrew Baker, the county’s chief medical examiner, told prosecutors that Floyd’s fentanyl use was higher than what a chronic pain patient would be on. "If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD," Baker said, per the notes.

So, if he'd driven away, he very likely would have had an OD reaction. 

The notes from the officers said he was already breathing weird. And he had been sitting in the car for more then a fee minutes before officers arrived. Why didn't he just drive away? Perhaps because he was in a OD situation?

The doctor who pronounced him dead did not agree he was dying. He called it death by asphyxia.

True, but this doctor didn't have toxicology results. He was just looking for physical damages for a reason.

His comment on Floyd's heart and if he had IDed are opinion at best. He wasn't dealing with a OD victim in the ER, but someone dead for over an hour.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson argued on the first day of Chauvin’s trial that Floyd’s health issues and drug use combined with "the adrenaline flowing through his body" to make his "already compromised" heart fail. The defense previously made the same case in court documents.

I'm not going to agree with the defense that Officer Chauvin had nothing to do with it, but I do believe Mr Floyd was already well on his way to dying that day.

But several experts in toxicology, cardiology and drug use told the Washington Post ahead of Chauvin’s trial that death by fentanyl overdose was unlikely or impossible. 

"From my review of the video and the autopsy report, I see nothing that makes me think he died of an opioid overdose," Kavita Babu, chief opioid officer and chief of the Division of Medical Toxicology at UMass Memorial Health Care in Worcester, Mass., told the Post.

True, some toxicology experts did say to news sources that they didn't think he died from the fentanyl. But, as in anything, experts can be found (and paid) to say whatever the lawyer wants. A couple opinions are just opinions.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

https://www.health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2020/overdose120320.html

Drug overdose deaths increased 31% during the first half of 2020 as compared to the first half of 2019, according to new statewide data released by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The first half of 2019 (January to June) showed 373 deaths while the first half of 2020 showed 490 deaths.

Overdose deaths in 2020 started to increase sharply in March, largely driven by an increase in synthetic opioid-involved deaths. Approximately 80% of all opioid-involved deaths during this time involved synthetic opioids.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid. Basically two people were dying every day in Minnesota from ODs. 

Floyd had OD levels in his blood, there's no reason to believe he couldn't have died of an OD given the police hadn't shown up.

Just saying...

Edit: There's about 5.6 million people in Minnesota, with 3.6 million of them living in the Minneapolis metropolitan area.

In case anyone wants to latch onto the doctors saying it was impossible for him to have died by OD.

Including the doctor that said fentanyl could reduce breathing, but didn't believe it was an OD.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Overall, drug overdose deaths rose from 2018 to 2019 with 70,630 drug overdose deaths reported in 2019. Deaths involving other synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with more than 36,359 overdose deaths reported in 2019. Those involving psychostimulants with abuse potential (primarily methamphetamine) also continued to increase (Source: CDC WONDER).

Website data also strongly implies that with methamphetamine added, the chance of death would increase.

Edited by DieChecker

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

But the results of the toxicology said...

So, if he'd driven away, he very likely would have had an OD reaction. 

No. That's not at all what it says.

It says if he had died at home, they could suspect fentynal as the cause, that's there's nothing to say he would have died regardless. Some people may die from that level some not. Nothing at all indicates that he was actually dying, or would die if there had been no altercation. It's a red herring.

The notes from the officers said he was already breathing weird. And he had been sitting in the car for more then a fee minutes before officers arrived. Why didn't he just drive away? Perhaps because he was in a OD situation?

Who knows. Any conclusions can only be based on speculation.

True, but this doctor didn't have toxicology results. He was just looking for physical damages for a reason.

His comment on Floyd's heart and if he had IDed are opinion at best. He wasn't dealing with a OD victim in the ER, but someone dead for over an hour.

He is a medical professional. 

He said everything pointed at asphyxia and gave plenty of reasons why. Fact is he was killed. He did not die on the street of an overdose. All reports say the arrest was a lot more violent than necessary and I feel the videos support that conclusion. 

I'm not going to agree with the defense that Officer Chauvin had nothing to do with it, but I do believe Mr Floyd was already well on his way to dying that day.

You can believe that bit only wild speculation supports it. 

True, some toxicology experts did say to news sources that they didn't think he died from the fentanyl. But, as in anything, experts can be found (and paid) to say whatever the lawyer wants. A couple opinions are just opinions.

That's not really an argument. Doctors can have their license removed for misleading reports. It's even wilder speculation than the above at best. Actual results do not say he was dying, or would die that day. The doctors involved don't support that. Chauvins lawyers do. If anyone is being paid to mislead others, its logically the police and their lawyers. 

• Thanks 3

https://www.health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2020/overdose120320.html

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid. Basically two people were dying every day in Minnesota from ODs. 

Floyd had OD levels in his blood, there's no reason to believe he couldn't have died of an OD given the police hadn't shown up.

Just saying...

Edit: There's about 5.6 million people in Minnesota, with 3.6 million of them living in the Minneapolis metropolitan area.

In case anyone wants to latch onto the doctors saying it was impossible for him to have died by OD.

Including the doctor that said fentanyl could reduce breathing, but didn't believe it was an OD.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Website data also strongly implies that with methamphetamine added, the chance of death would increase.

That doesn't change the medical conclusions. 

It's just bias. 

• Like 2

I think the police officer was wrong in what he did.   

However, I hope he gets a fair trial and isn't subjected to the witch hunt that the media has made this into.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Myles said:

However, I hope he gets a fair trial and isn't subjected to the witch hunt that the media has made this into.  

There is no trial by media in the USA.

The Jury are not allowed to be filmed, are not allowed to be contacted, and are not allowed to be harassed travelling too and from the Court. Is it a panel of 14? If so they will likely need 13 guilty votes for a guilty verdict. Its unlikely.

5 hours ago, Myles said:

yes he did not have to hold  his knee for that long, he deserves few years, but i want him to be found not guilty,   this case is highly politicized,  it is not about justice for Floyd, it is about this case being used by  the left to push their agenda,  and divide us population,    i'm very much against that,  so yea i hope he walks free, even thou he was wrong.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1