Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Floyds case and trial

docyabut2

Just now, aztek said:

because it is irrelevant. the move was legal, that was my point earlier, next time you quote me make sure you understand what you quoting, or do not  quote at all. 

A neck restraint is never to be done with the knee, according to Minneapolis Police training...so how do you figure it was legal?  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

A neck restraint is never to be done with the knee, according to Minneapolis Police training...so how do you figure it was legal?  

it says right there in your link,   While neck restraints may be allowed,   what is allowed is indeed legal,   anymore questions?

• Confused 1

Just now, aztek said:

it says right there in your link,   While neck restraints may be allowed,   what is allowed is indeed legal,   anymore questions?

JESUS!  It says while they may be allowed, IT MAY NOT INVOLVE USING A KNEE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WVK said:

Better if you add “in my highly  biased opinion”  to that.

Yes, it IS my opinion not biased as i dont care who here sounds like they are in some posts motivated by racism.

The high 5's to your remark to me are also very telling, i mean who is giving them.

JESUS!  It says while they may be allowed, IT MAY NOT INVOLVE USING A KNEE.

a knee restraint that is allowed may not be done using a knee?? lmao,     sure, lol  the picture of it is right on their manual

Edited by aztek
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Oh boy.  He specifically said the media is trying to portray it as not dangerous.  I asked for him to cite sources.  I really don't understand what you are not understanding.

Don't worry about it.  Sometimes I don't understand things unless everything is specified.  I did not see the post where he said "the media is portraying it as not dangerous".  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

a knee restraint that is allowed may not be done using a knee?? lmao,     sure, lol  the picture of it done is right on their manual

I think you are mistaking what you quoted.  It didn't say knee restraint...it said NECK restraint...A NECK restraint can't be done with A KNEE.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think you are mistaking what you quoted.  It didn't say knee restraint...it said NECK restraint...A NECK restraint can't be done with A KNEE.

"There is an initial reasonableness in trying to get him under control in the first few seconds," Arradondo said, "but once there was no longer any resistance, and clearly when Mr. Floyd was no longer responsive and even motionless, to continue to apply that level of force to a person proned out, handcuffed behind their back – that in no way, shape or form is anything that is by policy, is not part of our training and is certainly not part of our ethics or our values."

so the fact that he used the knee is not an issue,  him doing so for 9 min is, 

i have little to no doubts , the cop knew  that it would kill him,  he held him long enough to make sure he dies,  i see intentional murder, but i want the cop to go free, for the reasons i posted above,     so again, try to argue relevant points mkay

Edited by aztek
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

In reality if you are going to go with the Could Have defense, someone could have dropped a house on him, he could have been hit by a car, a tree could have fallen on him. Could have doesn't work, and yes fentanyl is certainly a dangerous drug, but even with that said Could Have still doesn't work. Because the real question is what was his personal tolerance level to that drug unless that is know it is impossible to say that it killed him or he would have died anyway.

I'm not saying it's a defense. Its just my opinion. Please read what I've written, not what you are expecting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

You'll be OK.   All things must pass.    You seem a bit unhinged but just hang in there.  

You do realize, no, you obviously dont that when you keep saying back at me what i have been saying about you all along it just makes you look very empty, lame and a bit schizophrenic.

Feel free to shoot back another reply proving my point but what would better is if you can control yourself let it go, move on, return to the threads topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

afaik non of the cops witnesses were cross examined by defiance yet,  nor defense whiteness gave their testimonies, so will see what other cops will say, i have no doubt there will be more called to the stand

Say what now?  Can you site a source saying fentanyl isn't dangerous?  I've seen articles telling you how you can OD from just touching it...and you know I didn't read them on Fox News...

I quoted several articles where the experts said it was unlikely, or "impossible" for him to have died from the fentanyl. 

Plus the fact that the medical examiner said that fentanyl suppressed breathing, which it true, but in context he was trying to say it was not possible the suspect died from it. Yet, as I posted, fentanyl is the single most abused, and death causing drug. It does more then just suppress breathing. 

I'll look it up again, but I already posted it.

Edit:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/30/facebook-posts/no-autopsy-doesnt-say-george-floyd-died-overdose/

But several experts in toxicology, cardiology and drug use told the Washington Post ahead of Chauvin’s trial that death by fentanyl overdose was unlikely or impossible. 

Edited by DieChecker

28 minutes ago, aztek said:

so the fact that he used the knee is not an issue,  him doing so for 9 min is, 

i have little to no doubts , the cop knew  that it would kill him,  he held him long enough to make sure he dies,  i see intentional murder, but i want the cop to go free, for the reasons i posted above,     so again, try to argue relevant points mkay

You want a murderer go scott free just because you are living in such anger , fear and turmoil over your twisted odd ct riddled politics, trump lost, get over it already and move on.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm not saying it's a defense. Its just my opinion. Please read what I've written, not what you are expecting. 

I have read your posts throughout this thread today to be fair and honest. I thing that is clear and that you have repeated he COULD have died from an OD. Like I said Could doesn't mean much, unless his tolerance to those drugs is known what Could have happened isn't realistic. When Curt Cobain killed himself with a shotgun the medical examiner said he had used enough Heroin to kill 5 people. But his wife stated later that was not really a factor, because the amount reported was actually Curtis normal dosage. It's all about how long someone has been using and their tolerance to the drug.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You do realize, no, you obviously dont that when you keep saying back at me what i have been saying about you all along it just makes you look very empty, lame and a bit schizophrenic.

Feel free to shoot back another reply proving my point but what would better is if you can control yourself let it go, move on, return to the threads topic.

Bats the guy isn't worth the effort my friend!:yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have read your posts throughout this thread today to be fair and honest. I thing that is clear and that you have repeated he COULD have died from an OD. Like I said Could doesn't mean much, unless his tolerance to those drugs is known what Could have happened isn't realistic. When Curt Cobain killed himself with a shotgun the medical examiner said he had used enough Heroin to kill 5 people. But his wife stated later that was not really a factor, because the amount reported was actually Curtis normal dosage. It's all about how long someone has been using and their tolerance to the drug.

That's all true. And has zero to do with if the officer is complicit or not. I just stated an opinion, and have been defending that such opinion is possible, if impossible to prove. 

I even posted several pages ago that its possible he had a tolerance, in which case he was not dying. Ive been nothing but upfront, and fair in my opinions, yet people keep reading into them that I am trying to defend the officer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Bats the guy isn't worth the effort my friend!:yes:

Absolutely correct you are,

I realize that and while i appreciate his honesty he is the small % whats really wrong in this country, and worse their wiring has them believing they in their hate, anger,  blaming others for their fails, their fanning fires of civil disobedience and racial tentions are the righteous ones in their delusional minds while i hope they get help i am putting him on "ignore" no need to see his endless hate fueled rhetoric.

Very telling its the only section here he haunts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I quoted several articles where the experts said it was unlikely, or "impossible" for him to have died from the fentanyl. 

Plus the fact that the medical examiner said that fentanyl suppressed breathing, which it true, but in context he was trying to say it was not possible the suspect died from it. Yet, as I posted, fentanyl is the single most abused, and death causing drug. It does more then just suppress breathing. 

Edit:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/30/facebook-posts/no-autopsy-doesnt-say-george-floyd-died-overdose/

if that is not enough

Pharmaceutical fentanyl is a synthetic opioid

More than 36,000 people died from overdoses involving synthetic opioids in 2019.3 

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/opioids/fentanyl.html

that is over 3 times more than gun homicides, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Edit:

Ok, so, a politifact article fact checking a widely shared Facebook post that the autopsy said Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose..which the autopsy didn't, and a medical examiner saying it was not possible he died from it means the leftwing media is saying fentanyl isn't dangerous?  Ooook...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

That's all true. And has zero to do with if the officer is complicit or not. I just stated an opinion, and have been defending that such opinion is possible, if impossible to prove. 

I even posted several pages ago that its possible he had a tolerance, in which case he was not dying. Ive been nothing but upfront, and fair in my opinions, yet people keep reading into them that I am trying to defend the officer.

No where in none of my comments did I say or even allude to the fact that you were trying to defend the officer. I was speaking only about the drugs found in his system and I was also speaking from personal experience. During my military career, I suffered very severe back injuries from an IED that required major surgery. A few years after I retired the condition worsened to the point it was pretty dam debilitating. They gave me two choices more surgery which they could not guarantee would correct the problem, or pain management.

So they put me on narcotics, and over the course of a few years I was taking a daily dosage ( 600 mg of Oxycodone ) that would kill many users with a tolerance. Well, then they talked about installing a pain pump, which is a device with a fluid reservoir filled with Morphine that releases doses into your system throughout the day, and must be refilled weekly. At that point, I said screw it, and ended the use of narcotics which is a terrible process but, I ended the addiction in 2012.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2021 at 7:55 PM, and then said:

What Chauvin did he was TRAINED to do.  It was policy.  If that technique compromised airways it wouldn't have become policy.  It was a knee on Floyd's neck, but NOT in a place that could cause compression of his airway.

Minneapolis police instructor testifies Chauvin's knee restraint not part of training (msn.com)

A Minneapolis police officer who trains in use of force testified during the trial of former officer Derek Chauvin on Tuesday that the restraint he applied when kneeling on the neck of George Floyd during an arrest that led to his death last year was not part of the department's training.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Absolutely correct you are,

I realize that and while i appreciate his honesty he is the small % whats really wrong in this country, and worse their wiring has them believing they in their hate, anger,  blaming others for their fails, their fanning fires of civil disobedience and racial tentions are the righteous ones in their delusional minds while i hope they get help i am putting him on "ignore" no need to see his endless hate fueled rhetoric.

Very telling its the only section here he haunts.

Its actually very sad, I have have had similar experiences with him also and you are right my friend.

Take Care Bats

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Minneapolis police instructor testifies Chauvin's knee restraint not part of training (msn.com)

A Minneapolis police officer who trains in use of force testified during the trial of former officer Derek Chauvin on Tuesday that the restraint he applied when kneeling on the neck of George Floyd during an arrest that led to his death last year was not part of the department's training.

The underlying racial themes, always come out in these threads. No matter what you say or what the evidence says some people can't stop their in grained prejudice from coming to the surface.:(

• Like 1

So many games some play here with this,

Ive seen a few people say that the cop wamted to kill floyd, i do not know where they are getting their opinion but i saw the videos its not a reach to think it, the cop gave me the impression he wasnt in full control of himself.

He had more than enough warning floyd was in trouble he ignored it and played a major role in floyds death

I saw someone actually say ito the cop was guilty of murder but should walk for political reasons, what hogwash i thought then it dawned on me how darn clever that really is if your agenda is distorting the country.

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The underlying racial themes, always come out in these threads. No matter what you say or what the evidence says some people can't stop their in grained prejudice from coming to the surface.:(

Some dont try very hard to hide how they feel about other races.

• Like 1