Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucid dreaming

Peter Ghoulson

Can I enter although I think it would be fair because I practice chess against my subconscious In the dream realm every day because I am great at lucid dreaming and chess - I also practice darts in dreams if there is a darts tournament any time soon 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Peter Ghoulson said:

Can I enter although I think it would be fair because I practice chess against my subconscious In the dream realm every day because I am great at lucid dreaming and chess - I also practice darts in dreams if there is a darts tournament any time soon 

So you play chess in your sleep?  Interesting.  Sure...just go to redhotpawn.com and register there.  Then go here and let us know your user name and we'll put you on the list.  

And welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by joc

16 hours ago, Peter Ghoulson said:

Can you hit the triple 20, then hit the triple 19?