Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Watch

Snowy67

PLEASE HELP .. I splashed out and bought myself a beautiful watch and now I cant find it anywhere. It was normally on my bathroom counter or bedside table. Its a gold Seiko, white face with metallic blue hands and Swarovski crystals in place of the numbers. My daughter says she last saw it on an arm of the couch but I've searched there and taken everything off the bathroom counters and my bedside table. At 53 its the first really nice watch I've had.

Please help if you can. Its a discontinued item so replacing it isnt an option

Edited by Snowy67
Bad spelling mistake

Have you moved the couch to see if it fell under?  Maybe you have and you are asking for psychic help.  Maybe someone will PM you who can search that way for you.

Do you have any pets, cat or dog that might have taken it as a toy?  Or maybe a youngster under the age of 10?

Welcome to the forum @Snowy67

Time will tell.

• Haha 2

Maybe go through the house with a metal detector,you might even find some other lost things.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:17 AM, Snowy67 said:

PLEASE HELP .. I splashed out and bought myself a beautiful watch and now I cant find it anywhere. It was normally on my bathroom counter or bedside table. Its a gold Seiko, white face with metallic blue hands and Swarovski crystals in place of the numbers. My daughter says she last saw it on an arm of the couch but I've searched there and taken everything off the bathroom counters and my bedside table. At 53 its the first really nice watch I've had.

Please help if you can. Its a discontinued item so replacing it isnt an option

Maybe your/someone elses handbag stood beside the couch, and the watch fell into it.

Just a thought.

Maybe it fell right inside the sofa or someone else picked it up and put it elsewhere