Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

CIA agents attacked by 'microwave weapon'

27 posts in this topic

Twas Brillig
On 10/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, RoofGardener said:

"according to reports.."

Reports by whom, excacty ? 

This is utter rubbish. Such a weapon would hit other people. It could not be foccussed. 

Can anyone point me to one of the source "reports" behind this story ? 

Rubbish? Have you been living with your head in your ....anway...this is 2020. Nikola Tesla did the first air-power experiments 120 years ago!!!  You think we haven't progressed with black op tech. that can pinpoint with laser precision? There's been tons of press about the American Diplomats who were attacked in Havannah.   Here is onehttps://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-mystery-of-what-happened-to-american-diplomats-and-spies-in-havana-deepens    People like YOU are unbelievably annoying. 

ChrLzs
5 hours ago, Twas Brillig said:

Rubbish? Have you been living with your head in your ....anway...this is 2020. Nikola Tesla did the first air-power experiments 120 years ago!!!  You think we haven't progressed with black op tech. that can pinpoint with laser precision? There's been tons of press about the American Diplomats who were attacked in Havannah.   Here is onehttps://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-mystery-of-what-happened-to-american-diplomats-and-spies-in-havana-deepens    People like YOU are unbelievably annoying. 

Why are people who express scepticism so annoying to you?  I mean other than the fact that you hate to have silly fantasies debunked.

I'll give you a hint - you should try actually addressing what was said.  And if it's wrong, don't just get your undies all twisted - do some actual research and find out about microwaves and how they work, what stops them, and whether they would make an effective portable weapon.  And then post your research that contradicts what he said.

Thing is, I disagree with some of RoofGardeners posts elsewhere, but here .. he is pretty much correct.

{saracsm}

Having said that, the symptoms were listed by one 'victim' as "incredible vertigo, dizziness. I wanted to throw up. The room was spinning. I couldn't even stand up without falling down. I had tinnitus ringing in my ears."  Wow!!!1!!!!!!  Nothing else could explain that............ :rolleyes:

Oh, wait - hereabouts we call it 'getting on the turps" - a heavy night out gives exactly those symptoms.  Of course, intelligence staff would never do such things, nor need an excuse for a sick day......