Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how do UFO's abduct people?

connor

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• Homer

• Loonboy

Another question to go along with those is, why is it that the only people that do get abducted are ones that DON'T want to be abducted? huh.gif

I know folks that have never seen a UFO that would give their eye teeth to get yanked aboard an alien space craft.

And besides that, who the heck would want someone elses eye teeth???user posted image

I know folks that have never seen a UFO that would give their eye teeth to get yanked aboard an alien space craft.

I happen to be one of those people. I even offered to send Lori (old, space traveling member) my home address so she could pick me up on one of her numerous interplanetary excursions. She never took me up on it, though, to my, and no doubt, many others regret. tongue.gif

laugh.gif I really enjoyed the way you two went back and forth with each other. What did she call them? Off worlders? Other worlders?

She was an odd one biggrin.gif

I think it would be at the very least 'interesting' to get abducted, but that said I think it would be a traumatizing encounter even if it was benign.

The impact an abduction would have upon your psychology and world view, not to mention the repercussions, would be quite profound I would imagine. Then of course, if the abduction was a nasty one, all this would be multiplied by 10. Eeek.

sad.gif

Being abduted isn't something I'd like to experience and I have no theories on how they would transport you on to the spaceship.

I do love it however, when LB say's "Eeeek!" biggrin.gif

Abduction is surely a strange phenomenon, and from what I've read (both Dr. Mack's books, and two from psychologist David Jacobs; each takes a different side of the "Aliens: good or evil" debate).. uh, where was I? Well from what I've read, the experiences are very real to the experiencers, many of whom have been able to remember details without hypnosis.

But, and this is where things get mighty fudgy, in several instances, it appears that something akin to "the spirit body" is what gets abducted.. there isn't a lot of attestation for that one, but it's something that makes you think, "this is even weirder than I thought!" People have been observed to be *in their rooms, in a catatonic like trance* during an abduction that they then describe in great detail.

But the opposite is true also, that people have been abducted and also reported *out* of their rooms during the time frame.

A famous case involves an abduction witnessed by a New York City policeman and several other witnesses, who saw the body of a man float *through* his wall and up into a waiting UFO..

Strange strange strange.. it seems the abduction phenomena asks us to believe several things at once that we aren't prepared to believe. As a society, I mean.

As to what the mechanism is, who knows.. that beam of light has been seen lifting cows and, get this, Bigfoots too! blink.gif

But to the purpose, you have Mack's theory that "the awakening of consciousness" is what is at the root of it, and then you have Jacob's theory that the aliens are only using us as a "farm" for DNA, and have been for centuries.

Alternatively, perhaps they just *like* doing it..

i reckon they abduct people very carefully, 'they' wouldn't want damaged goods laugh.gif

it's the 'missing time' I'm curious about, was it aliens or something else? For example mass hypnosis/imagination etc etc. I hold no views, only expressing open-mindedness.

Sure wouldn't like to be in that position tho!

well, i once worked with a guy claims he actually saw aliens in his house. this guy was a well rounded, normal in every way kind of fellow. i knew him for a year and never heard him lie or act like anything but a perfectly nice guy. one day, we just happened to talk about UFOs and i told him about my sighting. he then says he has never seen a UFO, but he had a sighting of aliens. i will tell it the best i remember it:

he says he was sleeping and awoke to notice a pulsing red light on his walls. he stands up, walks down the hall into his living room where he observed the light was brightest. when he could see the living room, he says he saw around 20 "little redish colored men" looking all around in his family's stuff. he says that he thought he might be dreaming, so he walked out of the room, gathered his mind, woke himself up some more, and then walked back in the living room..... they were still there. he says they practically ignored his presence until he turned on a light- he thought he might be crazy, but when the light came on the little red men were still there, only now they paused and looked up at him for a moment and then went back to what they were doing.

i can't remember how the story ended but this is what stuck with me from it. he just said so matter of factly that he saw little red men in his living room. the way he said it was like everyone sees little red men in their house. i really believe him because its just such a bizarre story- almost too strange to make up.

I thought the movie 'Fire In The Sky' was the closest I'd

ever seen to someone really having been abducted ~

it's based on a true story, the witnesses passed lie detector

tests and stood by their stories.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, KC, but the Travis Walton case is patently bogus. tongue.gif Even the vaunted Dr. J. Allen Hynek saw through the deception, and he was a staunch UFO advocate. Here's a link to an expose;

CLICK HERE

cool.gif

Oh no, not the Nat'l Enquirer!!! ohmy.gif What a letdown!

Thanks for the info MM (are you sure you didn't mean to burst

my bubble?) wink.giftongue.gif

Thank you Homer. smile.gif

I guess that's why I believed the story about the Blair Witch, Mothman,

and the accident with the school bus at the railroad tracks. unsure.gif

I thought the movies took a real life incident and embellished a little, for

the Hollywood effect. cool.gif

Sidhe, that story about the policemen in New York sounds a lot like an abduction in which a VIP/Government official was being driven over a bridge in New York with two security staff and witnessed a female being floated from her apartment window up in a blue shaft of light to a waiting ufo.

The VIP used a cover story to report the incident, and what was odder, was that the abductee actually told her story too. Not sure what became of the matter.

Bud Hopkins put that one in one of his books, didn't he?

You may be right that these two stories are the same. My memory is not what it once was.. where is that dang memory chip? I ordered it weeks ago.. I think.. wacko.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Take a look at this website and you have a possible answer. Its exactly the way explained by two government eye witnesses on television talking about a UFO abduction from a high rise apartment straight thru the window.

Based from modern science and not alien technology.

http://www.elo.com.br/~deaquino/

Nikola Tesla designed a powerful search light. It used high voltage high freq attached to an annular ring around a tube with a parabolic disc on the end. The two were positioned close together.

The electric field caused the air to ionize creating a beam of light.

This idea together with the Dan Aquino's Elf radiation antenna in an elevator causing a gravity null affect with a simple physics +chg to -chg attraction and Teslas searchlight idea would effectively appear as this:

A beam of light shines down on a +chg'd object, ie. a living organism and ride up the beam of light like an elevator into the ship. Sounds neat but is all old or modern science.