Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skinwalker Ranch mystery still alive?

Eldorado

Numerous cameras and sensors now monitor the property 24/7 as the different field experts get a handle on transient radiation and radio frequency anomalies that have been detected.

Scientists also look continually at infrasonic and seismic measurements recorded at the ranch.

Principal investigator Erik Bard said a wide range of theories has emerged as to what might be behind the various unexplained events, including focused energy sources either above or below the ground, a portal or some sort of interdimensional phenomenon, a technology of unknown origin or even the idea of a “sentient, pre-cognitive, non-human intelligence.”

Full story at KSL TV: Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This is so interesting, I love this kind of stuff. The book was awesome,

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chronus said:

This is so interesting, I love this kind of stuff. The book was awesome,

Hi Chronos

And watching the tv show is painful

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Chronos

jmccr8

I didn't even know there was a tv show about it,

I would assume its terrible.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chronus said:

Hi Chronos

Yes I watched an episode last night fortunately the rum made is somewhat funny.

jmccr8

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Chronos

Yes I watched an episode last night fortunately the rum made is somewhat funny.

jmccr8

Hey jmccr8,

I will make a guess that the skinwalker ranch show is on the History channel.

1 minute ago, Chronus said:

Hey jmccr8,

I will make a guess that the skinwalker ranch show is on the History channel.

Hi Chronos

Yes I believe you are correct

jmccr8

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Chronos

Yes I believe you are correct

jmccr8

Knew it, the History channel sucks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chronus said:

Or should you assume a skeptic is gong to call the show terrible because it suggests the paranormal/crypto/alien?  The show is just fine and the lead scientist is very respectable.

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Or should you assume a skeptic is gong to call the show terrible because it suggests the paranormal/crypto/alien?  The show is just fine and the lead scientist is very respectable.

Nah, IMO most cryptid/paranormal shows are terrible. The only good one I've seen is 'Monsters and Mysteries in America.'

Things like MonsterQuest are terrible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Nah, IMO most cryptid/paranormal shows are terrible. The only good one I've seen is 'Monsters and Mysteries in America.'

Well you might actually want to actually watch the Skinwalker Ranch show. It's very serious if not even conservative in its approach.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Well you might actually want to actually watch the Skinwalker Ranch show. It's very serious if not even conservative in its approach.

I'll see where I can find it

9 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I called it terrible because it was not because it was about made up paranormal :hmm:

8 hours ago, Chronus said:

MMA was a bit too low budget and one sided for my taste, "weird or what?" Was better.

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I called it terrible because it was not because it was about made up paranormal :hmm:

Certainly not with such an open—mind as yours. No chance of any bias there!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

MMA was a bit too low budget and one sided for my taste, "weird or what?" Was better.

Ah I remeber that. When I was like 8 or 9 I found the video of like shoes that floated onto a beach with feet in them (pretty sure it was that show)

All I was thinking was 'I should not be watching this, nope, nope, nope, nope.' :no:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Certainly not with such an open—mind as yours. No chance of any bias there!!

Its true pappa i admit i got a huge bias against wasting my time with made up embellished TV shows created to entertain, ive just never been a gulluble sheeple

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chronus said:

Ah I remeber that. When I was like 8 or 9 I found the video of like shoes that floated onto a beach with feet in them (pretty sure it was that show)

All I was thinking was 'I should not be watching this, nope, nope, nope, nope.' :no:

What was cool to me about WoW was Shatners eccentrics and that they presented both sides of a story, like the lady claiming her dad told her she was 1/2 alien and it was her entire life

guess she shouldnt haved allowed DNA tests which of course showed her 100% human but never to give in, she rejoined aliens made her DNA appear 100% human,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

What was cool to me about WoW was Shatners eccentrics and that they presented both sides of a story, like the lady claiming her dad told her she was 1/2 alien and it was her entire life

guess she shouldnt haved allowed DNA tests which of course showed her 100% human but never to give in, she rejoined aliens made her DNA appear 100% human,

The shoe episode might have been the only episode I watched, and I didn't even finish it, maybe I will go back and listen to the episode like a podcast.

Sounds interesting.

40 minutes ago, Chronus said:

The shoe episode might have been the only episode I watched, and I didn't even finish it, maybe I will go back and listen to the episode like a podcast.

Sounds interesting.

Its on youtube i binge watched all episodes one night working on my RC junk the mystery of feet in shoes was odd i dont recall it being 100% solved.

I lost interest in monsters in america with two embellished cases, the one with the twin ladies who claimed alien sdduction and a guy they random picked up in a bar turned out to have been abducted with them.

And the girl who claimed some jeepers creepers type creature tried to come in her room and kidnap and molest her.

And the one where the guy claimswhen he was a kid  jersey devil was in his basement so he grabs his little sister and hide in a closet? No, the hide out in the open in the front yard.

I can only go so far with made up stories for personal attention.

Jersey devil is a great story of 100% fiction, embellished along the way,

Can you guess what very famous man made up jersey devil?

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Its on youtube i binge watched all episodes one night working on my RC junk the mystery of feet in shoes was odd i dont recall it being 100% solved.

I lost interest in monsters in america with two embellished cases, the one with the twin ladies who claimed alien sdduction and a guy they random picked up in a bar turned out to have been abducted with them.

And the girl who claimed some jeepers creepers type creature tried to come in her room and kidnap and molest her.

And the one where the guy claimswhen he was a kid  jersey devil was in his basement so he grabs his little sister and hide in a closet? No, the hide out in the open in the front yard.

I can only go so far with made up stories for personal attention.

Jersey devil is a great story of 100% fiction, embellished along the way,

Can you guess what very famous man made up jersey devil?

I'm assuming you will say Keel, but I don't recall him doing anything Jersey Devil related.

Also sadly I skipped the alien episode.

15 minutes ago, Chronus said:

I'm assuming you will say Keel, but I don't recall him doing anything Jersey Devil related.

Also sadly I skipped the alien episode.

Not keel, and i worded that a bit misleading not on purpose, the famous person didnt all by himself make up jersey devil but ran with it.

https://www.nj.com/njv_guest_blog/2013/08/the_forgotten_political_feud_t.html

Keel does get in some places credit for something he didnt invent.

Indrid cold, was not keels, keel did tell a story that to the effect two kids were approached by a weirdo grunning in a shiny jumpsuit he gives zero sources,

So keels grunning man has gotten tangled up with indrid cold, who was the imaginary product of Woodrow Derenberger whose members of his family admitted he likely made up.

Keel interviewed derenberger so likely that was keels inspirations to invent his own grinning man, some even lump slenderman and shadow being in with indrid cold.

On a side note if a grinning weirdo in a shiny jumpsuit did approach kids in the 70s i would lean away from alien and towards a pervert from the local disco.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Chronos

jmccr8

Disagree.

13 hours ago, Chronus said:

You assumed wrongly....IMHO.

Would you like to you why?  Well, like it or not I’ll be saying it.  The fact is that with this “television show” an actual investigation of this fascinating place is actually going on.  And they have made some amazing discoveries as well as documenting (professionally) some amazing anomalies.

Unless its all fake.