Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Presidential Poll

OverSword

New Presidential Poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Polling ends November 3rd at 12:00 am

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 08:00 AM

22 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, that's what we need more derision and divisiveness.  Good on him.  Too bad he isn't friendly with the neighbor instead.

Maybe they are. We're quite friendly with the folks down the street who have Biden signs and flags despite our Trump sign and flag. In fact the wife is the twin sister of the guy who lives next door to us and got us the Trump sign to match the one in his yard.

Hubby's sister and husband , who live on the other side of Ohio from us are ardent (snobby about it) Biden fans, as is my sister who lives north of us near the lake.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I’m thinking for Halloween this year, I will ask the kids who their parents are voting for, and if they say, “Donald Trump” I’m going to say “Trick,” and eat their candy.

Terrible, terrible things we would have done to your house and car :ph34r:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Where I live there are trump signs at almost every other house. If there is no trump sign there just isn't a sign. There are also trump flags(even one where he is Rambo for some reason) flying in yards and off the back of pick up trucks. Usually in close proximity to confederate flags and other nonsense. A few folks have even gone so far as to make their own trump signs out of old pallets and wooden spools. Living in such a cultish area is interesting to say the least.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's what I was thinking lol. As a kid if someone blatantly did not give me candy, while giving others candy, I would get revenge

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That's what I was thinking lol. As a kid if someone blatantly did not give me candy, while giving others candy, I would get revenge

Sometimes Halloween was just an excuse to terrorize a grumpy neighbor for being mean the rest of the year when I was a kid.

• Like 3

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

My brother is putting out a mock up of a manure spreader and he's going to paint something like "Democratic Platform" on it. He's still doesn't know what he's going to paint on it. Should go well with his neighbor across the street that has a BLM sign in the front yard. :clap:

Another quaint example of how a republican thinks. Along with an even better example of republican humor. Did you go "Haw, Haw" and slap your knee in delight at your own humor?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Another quaint example of how a republican thinks. Along with an even better example of republican humor. Did you go "Haw, Haw" and slap your knee in delight at your own humor?

Whereas cartoons of El Trumpo with tiny hands and stupidly long tie is the height of humour?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Whereas cartoons of El Trumpo with tiny hands and stupidly long tie is the height of humour?

Big difference between a cartoon, and piling manure on his lawn. No one is forced to see, or smell it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Big difference between a cartoon, and piling manure on his lawn. No one is forced to see, or smell it.

No difference, they’re both a load of **** designed to mock the opposition.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Heck yeah, they are hilarious

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfL94pHMV-Vr5bgEM7e7m

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, OverSword said:

Could be worse.  The riots have proven that the Left is led by hate and aren't above burning people out if they disagree.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

IWIAMSWS

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Understand what a mock up is Einstein?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

You made me chuckle, ty, the bitter irony here,  a sleepy Jurassic joe beats trump by landslide, priceless.

7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

What manure ? He was making a wooden mock-up of a muck spreader. No actual  manure was involved ? 

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

What manure ? He was making a wooden mock-up of a muck spreader. No actual  manure was involved ? 

I went back and reread the post. You are right. No mention was made of actual manure. Buzz, please accept my apologies for misreading your post, and insulting you to boot. 

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I went back and reread the post. You are right. No mention was made of actual manure. Buzz, please accept my apologies for misreading your post, and insulting you to boot. 

Hank

Perhaps it was Fake Manure ? :P 

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

You made me chuckle, ty, the bitter irony here,  a sleepy Jurassic joe beats trump by landslide, priceless.

Five days and it'll be all over. Let's hope you're still smiling.

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Thats the MSM.  :lol:

AS in.. the Muck Spreading Machine :P 

• Haha 1

I just returned from early voting with my spouse. I stood in line for an hour and a half, which is the longest I have ever waited in line to vote in my life.

The lines have been long for three weeks, since early voting began. I saw absolutely zero red apparel, of any kind, whatsoever. The thing is, you could’ve easily gotten away with wearing something red without anything official stamped on it.

The record turnout, is clearly the result of fear, and it’s not a fear of President Trump losing.

These are people who are trying to get on the last plane to leave Jonestown, Guyana, and people escaping David Koresh’s burning building in Waco. 

• Like 1