Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Presidential Poll

OverSword

New Presidential Poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Polling ends November 3rd at 12:00 am

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 08:00 AM

55 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Somewhere in Florida today

20201029_113711.jpg

Are you sure that’s not a desert, like in Arizona? Look in the background ....  A desert plus mountains in the background. Obviously, you’ve never been to Florida.

Bragging about super spreader events like this, won’t win the hearts and minds of truly good people. The fact that you don’t understand that is why, not only are you going to lose this election, but you will fail to win every national election in the future.

In addition to the million who will die, there will be several hundred thousand people with Covid disability, and you are excited and happy about this?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Are you sure that’s not a desert, like in Arizona? Look in the background ....  A desert plus mountains in the background. Obviously, you’ve never been to Florida.

Correct that was the Arizona rally yesterday

Here's the rally happening right now in Tampa, FL

20201029_125112.jpg

• Like 1

Pro-Trump parade rolls through NYC neighborhood, receives surprising support

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-trump-parade-rolls-through-nyc-neighborhood

Pro-Trump Cars Parade Fearlessly Around New York City

https://collive.com/pro-trump-cars-parade-fearlessly-around-new-york-city/

seems like red nys may not be so far fetched scenario anymore, thnks libs,  the credit goes to you, all of it.

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

Melania talked then Trump took the stage. He talked for some time. Then to be fair...as Fox does...went to Biden who was starting to speak elsewhere in Fl. They asked a reporter how many people were there...he said about 100 cars but the some had more than one person in them. Biden yelled for a short while..straight from his notes.... he was done...then they went back to Trump still joking laughing and speaking for over an hour in 88 degrees. The guy is like an Energizer bunny. 

Campaigns run on enthusiasm....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Melania talked then Trump took the stage. He talked for some time. Then to be fair...as Fox does...went to Biden who was starting to speak elsewhere in Fl. They asked a reporter how many people were there...he said about 100 cars but the some had more than one person in them. Biden yelled for a short while..straight from his notes.... he was done...then they went back to Trump still joking laughing and speaking for over an hour in 88 degrees. The guy is like an Energizer bunny. 

Here's how Biden's event went today

:D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Here's how Biden's event went today

:D

Wow...he lies, gets called on it...I give that guy credit. Joe hung his head and can't answer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

Jim Jones, talked for quite a while before handing out the cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

David Koresh reportedly rattled on for 50+ days before setting his congregation and children on fire.

Stupid has a lot of stamina, but it’s still stupid.

The anxiety on the faces of the talking heads on Fox News, says it all.

I went to the early polls today, to cast my ballot, and after standing in line for an hour and a half; I saw no exuberant joy on the faces of those people. I saw somber looking, resolute faces, many of whom were frightened, and I live in a very red area.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Five days and it'll be all over. Let's hope you're still smiling.

Not a shocker you never grasped i dont care who wins i dont believe either are suited for potus,  I will be more than smiling ill be delighted when this election comedy is past.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Correct that was the Arizona rally yesterday

Here's the rally happening right now in Tampa, FL

20201029_125112.jpg

its warm out who needs a silly mask, social distance? You do know covids a sham right?  WH said trump ended covid so we all good. Get that vote in as quickly as you can, no reason :yes:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this poll was slightly off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this poll really closed? Where are the mail in votes? Will they come in next week and turn this poll around? LoL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wreck7 said:

Is this poll really closed? Where are the mail in votes? Will they come in next week and turn this poll around? LoL

There are still going to be a few provisional and abroad votes coming in but it's not enough to statistically be able to change anything.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, OverSword said:

Remember this is not who you would vote for but who you think will win.

So, what would be your final analysis, Oversword?

Perhaps that more than 2/3 of UM is ill-informed or bad guessers, or just that those are the ones motivated to vote in online surveys...?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Perhaps that more than 2/3 of UM is ill-informed or bad guessers, or just that those are the ones motivated to vote in online surveys...?

Its not exactly a secret that the US politics section is overwhelmingly to the right. Normally anyone left of the of the republican party get showered in abuse, so like me they tend to stay away. Today its remarkably quiet though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

There are still going to be a few provisional and abroad votes coming in but it's not enough to statistically be able to change anything.

I thought he was making a joke about this thread poll, Spartan?

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I thought he was making a joke about this thread poll, Spartan?

Oh I guess that's probably true. I honestly can't tell anymore who is joking and who isn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh I guess that's probably true. I honestly can't tell anymore who is joking and who isn't.

I know. I think it's all the past negativity that can throw any of us off at times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its not exactly a secret that the US politics section is overwhelmingly to the right. Normally anyone left of the of the republican party get showered in abuse, so like me they tend to stay away. Today its remarkably quiet though.

Everybody went down to 4 Seasons Landscaping  to see Rudy speak about fraud and political trickery  After all he is a leading expert on the subject.  With any luck, Borat will be in the audience to cheer him on.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I would say that everyone guessed who they thought would win.  I thought after trumps behavior in the first debate and then coming down with covid he would lose. Before that I figured he was ahead because biden was invisible but I always expect that Americans have very short memories and it usually comes down to what’s going on in October, that’s when undecideds decide.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2