Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Presidential Poll

OverSword

New Presidential Poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Polling ends November 3rd at 12:00 am

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2020 at 08:00 AM

2 hours ago, quillius said:

a bit like your posts (opinions on the election)...hardly information worth having and has no bearing on the result as you are based in the UK and therefore not voting....

even for you that was a very poor dig....you are normally better than that....oh well

Yeah, I could be really desperate and resort to 'I know you are but what am I'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm still thinking Biden. But to take my prediction a step further Im saying Ohio and Florida goes Trump and Michigan and PA goes Biden.

I live in a very red, rural part of PA.  Four years ago, there wasn't a Hillary sign in site.  Now, I'd say it's almost 50/50 with Trump and Biden signage.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I live in a very red, rural part of PA.  Four years ago, there wasn't a Hillary sign in site.  Now, I'd say it's almost 50/50 with Trump and Biden signage.  

The neighborhood I live in has only a few political signs and they are all Biden or they are for local candidates.  We have more "In this house we believe no human is illegal,..." signs than political signs in our neighborhood.  I don't know how it is in @RavenHawk's neighborhood.  We live in the same city but he seems to have a completely different perspective of everything.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

My neighborhood has hella signs (welcome to Ohio) lol. Biden signs have a slight lead in my neighborhood.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My daughter lives in Delaware and in her neighborhood there are more Trump signs, but most of the neighbors who don't have signs tend to have the same attitude as my daughter, that Trump is not the right person to be president.  My daughter has signs in her living room that local candidates have given her but she won't put them out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

My daughter lives in Delaware and in her neighborhood there are more Trump signs, but most of the neighbors who don't have signs tend to have the same attitude as my daughter, that Trump is not the right person to be president.  My daughter has signs in her living room that local candidates have given her but she won't put them out.

We only have one Trump sign in our neighborhood, and they have placed it up practically next to the front door, for protection, far away from the road, where you can barely see it.

Four years ago, there were Trump-Pence signs everywhere, now there are very few.

I think it’s become a disgrace to have one in your yard, now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also Ohio....tons of signs for both.  I've noticed a lot of houses suddenly have "I vote for life" in their yards. Gonna put them in trump territory. One thing I've noticed is that in Trump yards they have one or 2 signs or a sign and a flag.in Biden yards they have 5 to 7 signs spread across the front so it looks like 3 houses in a row have Biden signs.....we have huge yards here. So I am starting to think there are less houses for Biden than I initiually thought

• Like 1

I'm not going to have any signs in my yard. I don't need bat**** crazy people harassing me. The same reason I won't answer people calling doing polls. I think you'd find a lot of people in the silent majority.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, skliss said:

Also Ohio....tons of signs for both.  I've noticed a lot of houses suddenly have "I vote for life" in their yards. Gonna put them in trump territory. One thing I've noticed is that in Trump yards they have one or 2 signs or a sign and a flag.in Biden yards they have 5 to 7 signs spread across the front so it looks like 3 houses in a row have Biden signs.....we have huge yards here. So I am starting to think there are less houses for Biden than I initiually thought

I haven't seen any of the black, blue and white flag (we stand for police) flags in my area, but there are a lot in my daughter's neighborhood and they are almost all accompanied by a Trump sign.

Edited by Desertrat56

39 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

We have more "In this house we believe no human is illegal,..." signs than political signs in our neighborhood.

I’ve seen those in the Snob Hill area.  Seems like they are all liberal and drive Subarus.  If you are where you don’t belong and you’re not visiting, you are illegal.  If that is not so then I’ll just come over to your place sometime.  I’ll make myself at home.

I don't know how it is in @RavenHawk's neighborhood.  We live in the same city but he seems to have a completely different perspective of everything.

In my neighborhood, there are absolutely no signs what so ever.  There are a few that fly American flags daily.  I’m one of them.  The way I read that is that there are more Trump supporters.  People are not interested in making themselves targets.  There aren’t that many that vandalize Biden signs.  In a nearby neighborhood, there are signs for Trump & Ronchetti and American flags all over the place.

The violence against Trump signs is irrational.  Yes, vandals have attacked Biden signs but they were usually out in the middle of nowhere.  Then there is one caught on security camera of someone nude stealing a Biden sign from someone’s yard (that sounds more like a dare gone wrong).  Still nowhere close to the level of dementedness from the Left.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

Possibly, but it isn't going to really matter even if Trump manages to win the EC AND the popular vote.  The Left have made it clear they will accept nothing short of a Biden victory.  The only question left is how far they'll be willing to "resist" his election this time around.  We are living in interesting times.

Its like im in an episode of twilight zone,

Im i the only one who remembers for months  your countless posts spewing this same thing excect in your old version if trump didnt win it wouldnt be accepted,  even at times including yourself in with those who would resort to civil disobedience and violence, carefully worded of course.

If im the only one who recalls that ill just have to play mandella effect and admit bats is falling out of his belfry.

Oh yeah, anyone happen to recall did trump ever say he would accept election results biden did say he would but last i heard trump refused to say if he would,  hum.

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I’m looking on a very popular offshore betting site called Bovada, which is one of the larger sports betting sites located in Eastern Europe, and they’ve currently got Joe Biden sitting at 3/5, and Donald Trump at 8/5.

It looks like all bets have to be in by 8:00 PM on October 31st. Trick or Treat time .....  which is very interesting.

It looks like in the South Carolina Senate race, they’ve got some nice odds on Jamie Harrison, the Democrat at 7 to 1, with Lindsey Graham at just 1/16.  

Love the smell of a newly minted Liberal Senator. Like pine scented mountain air. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Its weird, im in a 10 square mile fl town, sorta mayberry with no Barney fife, 4 months back i saw perhaps 8 to 2 trump signs, the last week or so its about 50/50, i dont put signs out as i feel like michelle on that,

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

I don't need bat**** crazy people harassing me.

I saw those cats storming that mich gov building.

But on my block theres a very nice gated house with  biden sign and a few human rights signs she did have an "impeach trump" sign months back,

Another house has a tall tree up high an American flag lower a trump flag  i couldnt figure out why the trump flag was always tattered, then one day i see meddling kids jumping up grabbing tearing it.

2016 trump hung the moon with a lot of fl people but not 2020 you can feel that love affair died because of trumps incompatance,

Oh, back to signs, people who are not voting trump are also less likely to put out a sign, i dont know the science behind it but i know from neighbors who dont have signs and admit they wont vote trump 2020, some did vote trump 2016.

I didnt take the poll here but my guess is if trump wins it can only happen from a fixed election, my opinion changes moment to moment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I’ve seen those in the Snob Hill area.  Seems like they are all liberal and drive Subarus.  If you are where you don’t belong and you’re not visiting, you are illegal.  If that is not so then I’ll just come over to your place sometime.  I’ll make myself at home.

In my neighborhood, there are absolutely no signs what so ever.  There are a few that fly American flags daily.  I’m one of them.  The way I read that is that there are more Trump supporters.  People are not interested in making themselves targets.  There aren’t that many that vandalize Biden signs.  In a nearby neighborhood, there are signs for Trump & Ronchetti and American flags all over the place.

The violence against Trump signs is irrational.  Yes, vandals have attacked Biden signs but they were usually out in the middle of nowhere.  Then there is one caught on security camera of someone nude stealing a Biden sign from someone’s yard (that sounds more like a dare gone wrong).  Still nowhere close to the level of dementedness from the Left.

Can't blame them. Trump has trashed their lives,  and since they can't get their hands on Trump himself...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Love the smell of a newly minted Liberal Senator. Like pine scented mountain air. 

Well it’s not quite a done deal yet in South Carolina, for Jamie Harrison.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I haven't seen any of the black, blue and white flag (we stand for police) flags in my area, but there are a lot in my daughter's neighborhood and they are almost all accompanied by a Trump sign.

I see a lot of those flags and ones that have 3, a blue (police), green (military) and red (firefighters) stripes. I've seen 2 "firefighters for Biden" signs and quite a few "police for Trump". 

When I said flags I meant straight up Trump flags. 

One guy has a "Make liberals cry again sign" with pics and another has a huge, homemade sign with a picture of Biden that reads "Dementia,  you know, the thing....". I'd say for creativity the Trump people have it....lol

Edited by skliss
  • Like 3

I’m thinking for Halloween this year, I will ask the kids who their parents are voting for, and if they say, “Donald Trump” I’m going to say “Trick,” and eat their candy.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, skliss said:

I'm in the opposite corner of Ohio in a rural area and I'm seeing Trump signs outnumber Biden signs at 40 or 50 to 1.  There have already been several Trump parades with flag festooned vehicles numbering in the thousands.  Most Trump signs are proudly displayed in peoples' yards while Biden signs seem equally divided between public and private property.  I understand it might be different in a nearby city, but so are a lot of things so I try to avoid going there. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its like im in an episode of twilight zone,

Im i the only one who remembers for months  your countless posts spewing this same thing excect in your old version if trump didnt win it wouldnt be accepted,  even at times including yourself in with those who would resort to civil disobedience and violence, carefully worded of course.

It's just typical @and then puffery. He always talks a big game when he thinks something will never happen then loses all memory of his boasts when it becomes a reality.

The highlight was definitely saying he'd be happy for US military to kill civilians if it could be used as a pretext to go to war. To this day he claims to have no recollection of it even when the post is quoted to him.

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, skliss said:

I see a lot of those flags and ones that have 3, a blue (police), green (military) and red (firefighters) stripes. I've seen 2 "firefighters for Biden" signs and quite a few "police for Trump". 

When I said flags I meant straight up Trump flags. 

One guy has a "Make liberals cry again sign" with pics and another has a huge, homemade sign with a picture of Biden that reads "Dementia,  you know, the thing....". I'd say for creativity the Trump people have it....lol

I would put one of those blue, green and red flags out.  I support all of them but it is not political, it is rational.  We need all of them and should support them, which includes making sure the "bad apples" are removed from their group.

• Like 1

My brother is putting out a mock up of a manure spreader and he's going to paint something like "Democratic Platform" on it. He's still doesn't know what he's going to paint on it. Should go well with his neighbor across the street that has a BLM sign in the front yard. :clap:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

My brother is putting out a mock up of a manure spreader and he's going to paint something like "Democratic Platform" on it. He's still doesn't know what he's going to paint on it. Should go well with his neighbor across the street that has a BLM sign in the front yard. :clap:

Yeah, that's what we need more derision and divisiveness.  Good on him.  Too bad he isn't friendly with the neighbor instead.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, that's what we need more derision and divisiveness.  Good on him.  Too bad he isn't friendly with the neighbor instead.

You don't know what you don't know.