Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

What does it mean for the Biden campaign with this interview?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It means Biden's campaign will not return from the dead.

• Like 3

Tony Bobulinski appears to be a straight shooter, and he has a lot of evidence to back up his story. Now we’ll see whose side the FBI and the DOJ are on. They’ll either conduct a proper investigation, or they’ll prove they’ve lost their integrity.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Perhaps a Venus probe full of radiation, a virus, or some ancient Babylonian magic spell is needed?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Tony Bobulinski appears to be a straight shooter, and he has a lot of evidence to back up his story. Now we’ll see whose side the FBI and the DOJ are on. They’ll either conduct a proper investigation, or they’ll prove they’ve lot their integrity.

Is there integrity left to loose at this point?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Is there integrity left to loose at this point?

I hear ya. That thought has been on my mind a lot lately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I hear ya. That thought has been on my mind a lot lately.

Biden's Laptop Matters 

4jnclp.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Votes?  We don't need no stinkin votes...  who needs them when you have lawsuits and confusion?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll say fake news and ignore it. It works for Trump's fan base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Votes?  We don't need no stinkin votes...  who needs them when you have lawsuits and confusion?

Not to mention the hoards of useful you know whats. 

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-

zombie%20horde.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'll say fake news and ignore it. It works for Trump's fan base.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Last week ian predicted in an epic fail that by last weeks end biden would drop out of the race,

Here its early wednesday morning meaning well into a new week it also means that ian was very wrong, now we have to wonder what dimension ian is in, didens campain not only isnt dead hes slaying trump.

1 hour ago, and then said:

That will be trumps go to to try to steal the election.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Last week ian predicted in an epic fail that by last weeks end biden would drop out of the race,

Here its early wednesday morning meaning well into a new week it also means that ian was very wrong, now we have to wonder what dimension ian is in, didens campain not only isnt dead hes slaying trump.

That’s how slow Joe is, even his dropping out of the race is delayed.

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I can already smell the meltdown from here.

3z9zg7.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, simplybill said:

Now we’ll see whose side the FBI and the DOJ are on. They’ll either conduct a proper investigation, or they’ll prove they’ve lost their integrity.

You may not like this alternative, but they have had this computer since January, maybe they have done a proper investigation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Are there a lot of people that watch FOX that were thinking of voting for Biden?  Are there  lot of Biden supporters who watch FOX or believe it?

If something big does not spring in the next week, it will have little effect.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

I can already smell the meltdown from here.

im not a a fan of biden or trump, neither are suited for potus but trump proved hes inept

so unless i misunderstood your post which ive been known to do, if you meant the meltdown trump and his worshippers will have when the biden laptop scandal gets as much traction as "lock her up" did in 4 years and nov3rd Jurassic joe beats deranged don in a landslide, yes, you likely can smell that mess trump and his trumpettes will make,  many are already showing fear and anger knowing don will very likely lose.

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You may not like this alternative, but they have had this computer since January, maybe they have done a proper investigation. 

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Let face it the hunter biden laptop scandal that some were so sure would knock dad out of the race last week and didnt has yielded zero as far as anything that hurts dad Jurassic joe a lot of claims and stories were made "smoke" but weve been waiting for the fire,

This isnt like deranged don costing countless lives with is disaster of a grossly incompatant epic failure with his covid response and the ecomomy he ruined, now that type thing does lose votes.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Are there a lot of people that watch FOX that were thinking of voting for Biden?  Are there  lot of Biden supporters who watch FOX or believe it?

It's not about Fox.

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Meh. It's already springing, but one does not need Fox to see it.

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

im not a a fan of biden or trump, neither are suited for potus but trump proved hes inept

Proved by whom?

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

so unless i misunderstood your post which ive been known to do, if you meant the meltdown trump and his worshippers will have when the biden laptop scandal gets as much traction as "lock her up" did in 4 years and nov3rd Jurassic joe beats deranged don in a landslide, yes, you likely can smell that mess trump and his trumpettes will make,  many are already showing fear and anger knowing don will very likely lose.

Just reverse your analogy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

heh.. let me do a trumper

Fake news

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It's not about Fox.

Proved by whom?

Just reverse your analogy.

Proven to me by trump himself, :yes:

Um, you cant be so lame as to have really just used "reverse your analogy" as your rebuttle tell you what next time you cant think of a good rejoinder PM me and ill give you one  you can use :tu:

Edited by the13bats

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This has nothing to do with the laptop.  This guy has documents, texts, emails and was in business meetings (with Joe) proving that Joe Biden was not only involved in these business dealings...so he lied....but was calling the shots. Watch the interview. He's China compromised at the least and is out and out corrupt..starting while VP....at most.  Do you want a POTUS that can be blackmailed by China? Because that's where it's at.

Anyone not watching the interview is sticking their heads in the sand.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, they’ve investigated the computer, but I haven’t heard any news about an investigation into the people whose names are on the computer (and the three cellphones).

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

'Springing' where again?  Fine, this should cast aspirations on Hunter Biden's fitness for president... good thing he's not running... :rolleyes: 

• Like 2