Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

11 hours ago, skliss said:

This has nothing to do with the laptop.  This guy has documents, texts, emails and was in business meetings (with Joe) proving that Joe Biden was not only involved in these business dealings...so he lied....but was calling the shots. Watch the interview. He's China compromised at the least and is out and out corrupt..starting while VP....at most.  Do you want a POTUS that can be blackmailed by China? Because that's where it's at.

Anyone not watching the interview is sticking their heads in the sand.

Ill pull my head out of the sand when they pull there heads out of their asses and stop making claims and telling stories and present the proof that we never see.

Sad side note, trump is so deeply scared he cant beat biden straight up that this email scandal floats up right before election, hum, seems like deja vu, email scandal, before election,  lock her up, 4 years zlitch  :sleepy: Big, big :sleepy:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Proven to me by trump himself,

Tell me if he sounds inept to you if you actually listen to this interview (starts @3:15).

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Um, you cant be so lame as to have really just used "reverse your analogy" as your rebuttle tell you what next time you cant think of a good rejoinder PM me and ill give you one  you can use :tu:

I hear your side all the time. It's what you don't hear is the situation. 

8 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

'Springing' where again?  Fine, this should cast aspirations on Hunter Biden's fitness for president... good thing he's not running... :rolleyes: 

The "Big guy gets 10%".

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is it true that it involves Joe Biden or not?

I don't recall his campaign denying the validity of the information.  The emails are either real or false but it seems campaign Trump is gradually dripping new facts daily.  If the emails are fake then it should be easy for Biden to deny they belong to his son.  Also, and most critically, Hunter's lawyers have demanded the laptop be returned.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Are you already making excuses as to why the best president ever could possibly lose to a doddering old man

Not at all. What I'm saying basically comes down to which story is most believed.  As to handicapping this race, the Left are behaving in a way that isn't reflecting their so-called confidence that Biden is winning.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aztek said:

well it is a new age, we are not bound by any rules, we are above them, if we can question and deny nature, we sure as hell not gonna follow some stinking grammar rules

YOU CLOSE YOUR DAMN ***** MOUTH!! HOW DARE YOU BE RUDE ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER!!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

YOU CLOSE YOUR DAMN ***** MOUTH!! HOW DARE YOU BE RUDE ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER!!

my bad m8, i had no clue it was her name. 

• Haha 2

It's funny, now that the shoe is on the other foot, how the phrase, "a rush to judgment" is coming back in vogue.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't recall his campaign denying the validity of the information.  The emails are either real or false but it seems campaign Trump is gradually dripping new facts daily.  If the emails are fake then it should be easy for Biden to deny they belong to his son.  Also, and most critically, Hunter's lawyers have demanded the laptop be returned.  

Yes, the emails are either true or false, and the actual content of the emails needs to be revealed. I rather suspect that something is true, but content can be bent to achieve a goal. I think it is best if it goes through the criminal justice system.  When a campaign dribbles out stuff a little at a time, it appears desperate and perhaps not factual.  If it is released a week before the election and it causes voters to avoid Biden, it has achieved its goal whether 2 weeks from now it is proved to be false or not.

Strategically, it is best if Biden does not talk about it either way.  If he denies it, you would not believe him anyway, and it gives one more opportunity for the Trump campaign to bat it around.  President Trump has declared the pandemic defeated and doesn't want  to talk about that. further.  Biden gets more mileage from bringing that up against Trump than spending time and attention denying a claim the Trump campaign has made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

t's funny, now that the shoe is on the other foot, how the phrase, "a rush to judgment" is coming back in vogue.

Yes, that is why sensible people accepted the Mueller Report and did not join the tar and feather crowd..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's funny, now that the shoe is on the other foot, how the phrase, "a rush to judgment" is coming back in vogue.

The Dems need a modern version of a Volksempfanger to only receive CNN, MSNBC, and NPR for their loyal subjects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksempfänger

Edited by Davros of Skaro
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

The Dems need a modern version of a Volksempfanger to only receive CNN, MSNBC, and NPR for their loyal subjects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksempfänger

No worries; their loyal subjects have been indoctrinated to self-censor. They actual believe the icons of of American Media, CBS, ABC, NBC and now CNN, still uphold and adhere to the lofty standards of Truth and Impartiality they once swore an 0ath to, way back in the days of three network, broadcast media. Thus, they consume, eagerly, their daily dose of indoctrination as unvarnished truth from such sources. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, that is why sensible people accepted the Mueller Report and did not join the tar and feather crowd..

Oh, did they now? My impression was their acquiescence was more along these lines.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

No worries; their loyal subjects have been indoctrinated to self-censor. They actual believe the icons of of American Media, CBS, ABC, NBC and now CNN, still uphold and adhere to the lofty standards of Truth and Impartiality they once swore an 0ath to, way back in the days of three network, broadcast media. Thus, they consume, eagerly, their daily dose of indoctrination as unvarnished truth from such sources. 

goebbelsquote.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Not to mention the hoards of useful you know whats. 

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-

zombie%20horde.gif

The cognitive dissonance, and impairment of this post is astounding. The repubs are yet again throwing feces at the wall in a vain attempt to stop the blue wave. Its a panicked hail mary pass that hit a cheerleader. I've posted many articles debunking your  lies. Yet you post the same crap over, and over again hoping for a different result. Now that's stupidity. You've almost lost, and you, and the rest of the trumpers are blindly panicking. You posts show it quite spectacularly.  All you have are lies now.

Que stupid emotes. 

• Haha 1

Both sides are full of crap and voting only encourages more crap being sprouted. 
Best way to keep o politicians honest was invented in 1789 in France. Erect one in front of each parliament and, even without having to use it, watch as everyone starts telling the truth lest she start to sing again.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Tell me if he sounds inept to you if you actually listen to this interview (starts @3:15).

I hear your side all the time. It's what you don't hear is the situation. 

The "Big guy gets 10%".

Yeah, um, for close to 4 years deranged don has non stop proven what an inept, incompetent epic failure of a potus he is, if i get time i will look at the clickbait you posted.

The rest of what you said doesnt make a lot of sense, but i do hear both sides.

Edited by the13bats
added typo :-D

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, the emails are either true or false, and the actual content of the emails needs to be revealed. I rather suspect that something is true, but content can be bent to achieve a goal. I think it is best if it goes through the criminal justice system.  When a campaign dribbles out stuff a little at a time, it appears desperate and perhaps not factual.  If it is released a week before the election and it causes voters to avoid Biden, it has achieved its goal whether 2 weeks from now it is proved to be false or not.

Strategically, it is best if Biden does not talk about it either way.  If he denies it, you would not believe him anyway, and it gives one more opportunity for the Trump campaign to bat it around.  President Trump has declared the pandemic defeated and doesn't want  to talk about that. further.  Biden gets more mileage from bringing that up against Trump than spending time and attention denying a claim the Trump campaign has made.

2016 all over again, just different players, "lock her up" 4 years and waiting.

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

what an inept, incompatant epic failure of a potus he is

Let me guess...you don't think Trump is very 'intelagant', either.  Am I right?

Lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@the13bats

Let us know and what you think if you do listen to the interview. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Let me guess...you don't think Trump is very 'intelagant', either.  Am I right?

Lol...

i know you predicted with zero exception that by last sunday Jurassic joe would drop out but not only was your prediction as big an epic fail as trumps grossly incompatant covid response, joe is smoking don in these last few days, its got to be embarrassing not just for don but for you.

z1FJxyJJEkmU2LBlLZPsogJYexNQh21OpsU=

An interesting development:

“A shipment of "damning" documents linked to Hunter Biden and his father mysteriously disappeared in transit to Los Angeles, Fox News host Tucker Carlson revealed on his show Wednesday night.“

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-documents-vanish-los-angeles

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i know you predicted with zero exception that by last sunday Jurassic joe would drop out

Not exactly...I predicted Joe would exit the race by Saturday...which turned out to be the exact day the Hunter Biden laptop revelations hit Joe square between the eyes, ending any hopes for a Biden presidency.

And the news is still coming.  The Bobulinsky statements clearly prove Joe not only knew about Hunter's misadventures, but was personally profiting from and coordinating them.

There's a huge and growing pile of bad news for the Bidens out there that you are obviously not getting from CNN or Snopes.  I like your latest memes, though...they're improving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, did they now? My impression was their acquiescence was more along these lines.

I said sensible people Hammerclaw, I did not specify a political affiliation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Not exactly...I predicted Joe would exit the race by Saturday...which turned out to be the exact day the Hunter Biden laptop revelations hit Joe square between the eyes, ending any hopes for a Biden presidency.

And the news is still coming.  The Bobulinsky statements clearly prove Joe not only knew about Hunter's misadventures, but was personally profiting from and coordinating them.

There's a huge and growing pile of bad news for the Bidens out there that you are obviously not getting from CNN or Snopes.  I like your latest memes, though...they're improving.

Joe didnt drop you you failed, face it, own it, its yours.

All you do trying to repackage your failure is look more ridiculous,

People are laughing at you.

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

An interesting development:

“A shipment of "damning" documents linked to Hunter Biden and his father mysteriously disappeared in transit to Los Angeles, Fox News host Tucker Carlson revealed on his show Wednesday night.“

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-documents-vanish-los-angeles

So you take sensitive and very damning documents, (apparently the only copy?!) and send them across the country by Fed Ex or UPS or whatever.  A copy would have done for the interview if anything was needed, the originals should have stayed at FOX  and been validated.  Tucker just lost critical evidence, or the dog ate his homework.

• Like 1