Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

"The company security team interviewed every one of its employees who touched the envelope we sent," Carlson said. "They searched the plane, and the trucks that carried it, they went through the office in New York where our producer dropped that package off, they combed the entire cavernous sorting facility, they used pictures of what we had sent, so that searchers would know what to look for. 

poor Fox. Running out off stories. So now empty packages make the headlines. 

Why not name the carrier - so they could confirm the story?

Why not show the pictures - yip like all people they took pictures of what they posted?

But copies oh no too much work - even the fella that give them the originals presumably didn't make a copy. 

Edited by RAyMO

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If he denies it, you would not believe him anyway

That doesnt matter and shouldn't matter if this is in fact not true. The optics of him saying that it's not true would go a long way for him politically.  Just the fact that there's nothing but silence points to him being desperate to not go on record. One has to wonder why that is? Possibly because it's true and they cant figure out how to deny it legally.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, the emails are either true or false, and the actual content of the emails needs to be revealed. I rather suspect that something is true, but content can be bent to achieve a goal. I think it is best if it goes through the criminal justice system.  When a campaign dribbles out stuff a little at a time, it appears desperate and perhaps not factual.  If it is released a week before the election and it causes voters to avoid Biden, it has achieved its goal whether 2 weeks from now it is proved to be false or not.

Strategically, it is best if Biden does not talk about it either way.  If he denies it, you would not believe him anyway, and it gives one more opportunity for the Trump campaign to bat it around.  President Trump has declared the pandemic defeated and doesn't want  to talk about that. further.  Biden gets more mileage from bringing that up against Trump than spending time and attention denying a claim the Trump campaign has made.

Non of it really matters @Tatetopa. Something like half of the electorate have already voted (by post), so these revelations came too late to significantly effect the election. Anyway, CNN and the New York Times/Washington Post, aided by Twitter and Facebook, have done a decent job of censoring the story. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

So you take sensitive and very damning documents, (apparently the only copy?!) and send them across the country by Fed Ex or UPS or whatever.  A copy would have done for the interview if anything was needed, the originals should have stayed at FOX  and been validated.  Tucker just lost critical evidence, or the dog ate his homework.

I had the same reaction, Tatetopa,  and I’m wondering why the documents weren’t shared with the FBI if the evidence is as ‘damning’ as they say it is. Maybe Fox News will give us more details today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

:lol::lol: This pantomime just keeps getting better and better.

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

:lol::lol: This pantomime just keeps getting better and better.

The disappearance of those documents sounds like high-level espionage stuff. It appears that Fox News has a mole in their organization, and perhaps UPS/FedEx has an employee or two on someone’s payroll. 
If I was the source of those documents, I’d be a bit nervous right now. 

• Like 2

Apparently Jim Biden was asked on camera for a comment yesterday and refused to give one....again, a denial would be so easy. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I had the same reaction, Tatetopa,  and I’m wondering why the documents weren’t shared with the FBI if the evidence is as ‘damning’ as they say it is. Maybe Fox News will give us more details today.

So, I saw a theory that brought up a different angle. Maybe the FBI did verify the info on the laptop and were saving it to use themselves if Joe wins. They hold the blackmail reins to the country for their own purposes if that's true. Something to think about.

If you are talking about TB's info, I think everything is contained on those 3 cell phones and the FBI has access that way.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, skliss said:

So, I saw a theory that brought up a different angle. Maybe the FBI did verify the info on the laptop and were saving it to use themselves if Joe wins. They hold the blackmail reins to the country for their own purposes if that's true. Something to think about.

If you are talking about TB's info, I think everything is contained on those 3 cell phones and the FBI has access that way.

I could be wrong, but the story about this new incident makes it sound as though the missing documents came from someone other than Tony Bobulinski. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, simplybill said:

I could be wrong, but the story about this new incident makes it sound as though the missing documents came from someone other than Tony Bobulinski. 

Ah, I didn't read it that way and I'm not a regular viewer,  just watched the one with TB. I'm sure more info will be coming.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, skliss said:

I'm sure more info will be coming.

It’s an interesting situation. The (apparently) anonymous source has probably been identified by the people responsible for the theft, unless the documents were heavily redacted by the Fox News organization before they were shipped. The implications of that are somewhat frightening, in a Seth Rich/Jeffrey Epstein sort of way.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, simplybill said:

An interesting development:

“A shipment of "damning" documents linked to Hunter Biden and his father mysteriously disappeared in transit to Los Angeles, Fox News host Tucker Carlson revealed on his show Wednesday night.“

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-documents-vanish-los-angeles

This story is kind of chilling.  This was done by an insider or by intel professionals, IMO.  I'm coming to believe that our government has lost all restraint and is about to openly attempt to crush opposition.

• Like 3

So I had one other thought...this is straight out of my own head so take it as a random thought and nothing I saw anywhere or was told to me.....

What if this was a way to have these documents posted anonymously on-line by the "thief"? Could it gave been planned to give the appearance of being stolen so they can be made public without incrimination? I'm not saying by Carlson but maybe him...or the FBI.... or just an interested party? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Anyway, CNN and the New York Times/Washington Post, aided by Twitter and Facebook, have done a decent job of censoring the story.

They have, indeed.  If Trump gets re-elected, I predict major problems for these biased platforms.  If the House flips and the Senate remains red... 230 reform should be done IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, skliss said:

So I had one other thought...this is straight out of my own head so take it as a random thought and nothing I saw anywhere or was told to me.....

What if this was a way to have these documents posted anonymously on-line by the "thief"? Could it gave been planned to give the appearance of being stolen so they can be made public without incrimination? I'm not saying by Carlson but maybe him...or the FBI.... or just an interested party? 

I guess 'your thought' will soon become apparent if correct

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, and then said:

This story is kind of chilling.  This was done by an insider or by intel professionals, IMO.  I'm coming to believe that our government has lost all restraint and is about to openly attempt to crush opposition.

Yes, it is chilling. Just the fact that one particular package (out of thousands) can be targeted and it’s contents stolen is frightening. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, skliss said:

That’s an interesting thought, skliss.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks have shown us how easy it is to establish a network of people willing to share sensitive information. It’s easy to imagine a Wikileaks-style network being involved in this situation.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Just the fact that there's nothing but silence points to him being desperate to not go on record. One has to wonder why that is? Possibly because it's true and they cant figure out how to deny it legally.

And Hunter Biden’s absence is telling also. If someone claimed to have a laptop with photos of me smoking crack and involved in illegal activities, I would immediately be on social media and network news vehemently denying the allegations. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, skliss said:

I thought there were multiple copies out there anyway??  Who has the original HD?  I wouldn't trust sending that through the mail, copies yes.  I'd send a copy to wikileaks.  I'd send copies to every email I could get my hands on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

They have, indeed.  If Trump gets re-elected, I predict major problems for these biased platforms.  If the House flips and the Senate remains red... 230 reform should be done IMMEDIATELY.

Actually, if the House is flipped, first order of business should be to erase the phony impeachment.  Unless Trump wants it as a badge of courage??

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Yes, it is chilling. Just the fact that one particular package (out of thousands) can be targeted and it’s contents stolen is frightening. 

That leads me to suspect it was intercepted either before or after it joined the rest of the packages.  Either by a clerk taking it to a drop box or on the other end by the person delivering it.

• Like 3

the whole Carlson lost mail  story was aimed at a audience of 1. 

sorry boss we promised you something - but we've got nothing - but its not our fault its those nameless carriers fault. 

Good luck on Tuesday - you know we're with you -- IF you win. 

2 hours ago, quillius said:

I guess 'your thought' will soon become apparent if correct

Probably...I was thinking.... the reason behind this kind of theft would be to conceal information, right? But I can't imagine that anyone would send originals, even by courier...so...what's the point in stealing copies? Either to find out yourself what they have.....OR.....for someone to get the information out to the public without legal consequences for themselves. 

That make any kind of sense?

• Like 4