Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

2 hours ago, simplybill said:

And Hunter Biden’s absence is telling also. If someone claimed to have a laptop with photos of me smoking crack and involved in illegal activities, I would immediately be on social media and network news vehemently denying the allegations. 

Hunter's absence is telling:  he's smart.  If you were someone famous who was a target of a 24/7 propaganda machine I think it would be foolish to comment.  Did Obama denying the loony idea he was born in Kenya accomplish something?  Not really, didn't apparently do anything to change the 'mind' (to use the term loosely) of the current president at least.  Hunter making any statement will be followed by endless commentary about 'what Hunter didn't say' and 'what we can tell from Hunter's body language' and just gives the illusion of something 'new' about the story.  

I'm a little behind too, I'm aware of the crack smoking video but are there pictures of other illegal activities he's engaged in?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

That leads me to suspect it was intercepted either before or after it joined the rest of the packages.  Either by a clerk taking it to a drop box or on the other end by the person delivering it.

It’s possible too that the package was tampered with before it even left the Fox News building. 
Now I‘m wondering why the thief removed the documents, and then let the empty container continue on its way? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm a little behind too, I'm aware of the crack smoking video but are there pictures of other illegal activities he's engaged in?

Allegedly, there’s evidence on the laptop of activity and/or photos with minors, but those stories could just be typical Internet gossip.
I suppose we won’t know anything for sure until if-and-when there’s a trial or Congressional hearing.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm aware of the crack smoking video but are there pictures of other illegal activities he's engaged in?

Is more really necessary?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Now I‘m wondering why the thief removed the documents, and then let the empty container continue on its way? 

Perhaps to delay discovery and provide others to share in the suspicion.  If the empty envelope was discovered in the trash at Fox that narrows the possible suspects considerably.  The same if it never arrived.  But letting it making the trip implicates anyone who may have handled it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Is more really necessary?

Necessary for what?  To have some kind of impact or relevance on something/anything?  For me definitely more is necessary; I don't consider crack smoking to really be a huge deal and as far as wrongness is significantly behind swampily using the fact that your father is the president to obtain trademarks in China there's little chance you would otherwise get ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#6f8306a81d60 ).  Simplybill said "smoking crack and involved in illegal activities" and I wasn't aware of anything else.

31 minutes ago, skliss said:

So I guess I'm wrong....UPS says they've found the contents but no mention of where or who took them.

I hope the rest of the story comes out. It’d be cruel to pique everyone’s interest and then go back to business as usual.

• Like 1

Interesting results from the Tony Bobulinski interview:

“The enormous audience for Bobulinski’s appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” came as the program finished October with the highest-rated monthly viewership of any program in the history of cable news.“

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-tony-bobulinski-interview-draws-7-6-million-viewers

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Necessary for what?  To have some kind of impact or relevance on something/anything? 

Sometimes you have to make a case with what you've got.  It's why some big time criminals are often brought down on relatively minor charges.

• Like 2

UPS seems to of found the documents and are sending them to Tucker.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10?amp

Personally I didnt think the documents even truly existed and I still dont think they will be as significant as Tucker is saying but this might end up being interesting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This alleged conspiracy, will simply not trump the Coronavirus nightmare. It’s too little, too late, to save the president from his mismanagement of the pandemic.

Regardless of the story’s accuracy, most people have already made up their mind’s, and view this as simply too little too late.

It looks suspiciously desperate.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

This alleged conspiracy, will simply not trump the Coronavirus nightmare. It’s too little, too late, to save the president from his mismanagement of the pandemic.

Is that the only purpose, to be used as a political cudgel?  If there were crimes committed that is reason enough to investigate.  This will outlive the election, unless Biden wins, then it will magically disappear.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

UPS seems to of found the documents and are sending them to Tucker.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10?amp

Personally I didnt think the documents even truly existed and I still dont think they will be as significant as Tucker is saying but this might end up being interesting.

If they didn't exist, then what is it that UPS found ? 

• Confused 1

On 10/29/2020 at 12:50 AM, Tatetopa said:

I said sensible people Hammerclaw, I did not specify a political affiliation.

Well, tell all three of them we appreciate their level-headedness. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

If they didn't exist, then what is it that UPS found ? 

Something mailed...im sure tucker sends and receives mail, for all we know he ordered trump boxer shorts off Amazon, or less likey sent a signed photo to a fan. :rolleyes:

The Daily Beast: Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It's Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone?source=articles&via=rss

"How did our flash drive get separated from the package that we sent it in?” Carlson wondered aloud. “That seems like something worth knowing. The envelope was securely sealed, and we know that. UPS does not dispute that. Was a package torn open accidentally by a machine? That seems unlikely and UPS says that almost never happens.”

“So we are left with the obvious explanation: someone for some reason opened our package and removed a flash drive containing documents that were damaging to the Biden family,” he added. “We would love to know who would do that and why.”

• Confused 2

38 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

The Daily Beast: Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It's Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone?source=articles&via=rss

Oh no :w00t: Something that epicly important i certainty hope he was smart enough to have several back ups, which he will of course release tout de suite.

Or not :hmm:

Perhaps TCs move to be a "good guy" to poor old hunter has something to do with...

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/how-fake-persona-laid-groundwork-hunter-biden-conspiracy-deluge-n1245387

Either way as TC said,

“There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we are not going to and we will tell you why,” he said, noting the obvious reason that Hunter is not running for president

We should have known this would be a bigger,

OIP.ieHkupVinlzA5Ncw31o3KgHaGF?w=193&h=1

Than the 2016 "lock her up" epic failure.

Edited by the13bats

11 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Is that the only purpose, to be used as a political cudgel?  If there were crimes committed that is reason enough to investigate.  This will outlive the election, unless Biden wins, then it will magically disappear.

Possibly, but what is the lesser of two evils? Trump is killing a lot of people by misleading them in this pandemic. His lies cost lives. That’s not what Joe Biden or his family members are being accused of, much less openly doing.

Donald Trump is openly killing people and openly getting away with it. There’s no comparison, unless you’re just playing dumb to help out the cult leader to receive your own reward of obedience.

This is a classic case of brainwashing, and Faux News is helping Trump kill people. This is the difference between a Forest Gump white lie, about advertising ping pong paddles and manslaughter.

If the United States is deceived this easily, then we were dead before the pandemic arrived.

Edited by Raptor Witness

14 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Possibly, but what is the lesser of two evils? Trump is killing a lot of people by misleading them in this pandemic. His lies cost lives. That’s not what Joe Biden or his family members are being accused of, much less openly doing.

Donald Trump is openly killing people and openly getting away with it. There’s no comparison, unless you’re just playing dumb to help out the cult leader to receive your own reward of obedience.

This is a classic case of brainwashing, and Faux News is helping Trump kill people. This is the difference between a Forest Gump white lie, about advertising ping pong paddles and manslaughter.

If the United States is deceived this easily, then we were dead before the pandemic arrived.

This is an oft-repeated, but stupid, accusation. Trump's comments about coronavirus where echoing advice from the WHO at the time. (in point of fact, he was more precautionary than the WHO. )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Sorry Trumpers, shows over. Tucker Carlson said so. Might as well close the thread. 

Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It’s Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone?ref=scroll

Hmmm, methinks Tucker's realized his meal ticket turned out to be rotten scraps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

This is an oft-repeated, but stupid, accusation. Trump's comments about coronavirus where echoing advice from the WHO at the time. (in point of fact, he was more precautionary than the WHO. )

“Stupid is as stupid” dies.

Are you really still blaming the WHO for Trump’s admittedly deliberate mistakes? That’s an old lie, but keep on ignoring the Woodward tapes, which prove when the big lie started.

If you go back and look.at the early writers on this board, we weren’t fooled by the WHO, or Donald Trump, for a minute. 

You can lie to yourself all you want, but there are roughly 18,000,000 healthcare workers in the United States, If only 90% of those healthcare folks swing to Joe Biden, it’s over for Jim Jones and the David Koresh crowd. 

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Sorry Trumpers, shows over. Tucker Carlson said so. Might as well close the thread. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone?ref=scroll

Hmmm, methinks Tucker's realized his meal ticket turned out to be rotten scraps.

It also sounds like paranoia is running rampant through Faux News.

Tucker Carlson is one of those “easy snivelers.”

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

Edited December 16, 2019 by Raptor Witness

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

What does it mean for the Biden campaign with this interview?

Well it seems the FBI is still going to investigate. Regardless of it the laptop was a plant, or not. And regardless of whatever Carlson does.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

“Stupid is as stupid” dies.

Are you really still blaming the WHO for Trump’s admittedly deliberate mistakes? That’s an old lie, but keep on ignoring the Woodward tapes, which prove when the big lie started.

If you go back and look.at the early writers on this board, we weren’t fooled by the WHO, or Donald Trump, for a minute. 

You can lie to yourself all you want, but there are roughly 18,000,000 healthcare workers in the United States, If only 90% of those healthcare folks swing to Joe Biden, it’s over for Jim Jones and the David Koresh crowd. 

Review his statements at the time, and review those of the WHO. 

• Like 2