Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

58 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

'Springing' where again?  Fine, this should cast aspirations on Hunter Biden's fitness for president... good thing he's not running... :rolleyes: 

How about Joe taking millions from communist China? That bother you? What about the possibility the Chinese have even more material on Joe's son that could he used to blackmail him if he becomes POTUS? Anything?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, skliss said:

How about Joe taking millions from communist China? That bother you? What about the possibility the Chinese have even more material on Joe's son that could he used to blackmail him if he becomes POTUS? Anything?

'Joe taking millions' or 'claims that Joe took millions'?  Ha, 'possibility', you're worrying about 'possibilities' with Biden and not Trump?  You don't think China, or especially Russia, have material on Trump that could be used to blackmail him?  Those 'possibilities' have only been discussed for years now.  "Anything"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

You don't think China, or especially Russia, have material on Trump that could be used to blackmail him?  Those 'possibilities' have only been discussed for years now.  "Anything"?

The possibilities have not only been discussed, they’ve been thoroughly investigated. The Mueller investigation is one example: A 675-day investigation that cost $25 million, 500 witnesses, 2,800 subpoenas, nearly 400 search warrants, and every possible angle researched and investigated by 19 lawyers and 40 FBI agents. 

Unlike the discredited Steele Dossier, Hunter Biden’s computer contains information that appears to be admissible in court. Combined with credible information from Hunter Biden’s former business partners, the Bidens’ business dealings with China warrant an equally thorough investigation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It's not about Fox.

It is about a segmented and opinionated population.  It is about a justified lack of trust in unvetted breaking sensations. Its about an unjustified trust in sources one believes in who are in fact just marketing another line to get viewer hits.

The FBI has apparently had access to this for most of a year.  Have they make a big announcement?   

Here is a difference between law enforcement and journalism: the FBI and all police organizations are there to investigate potential crimes and prosecute cases with sufficient evidence.  They are not dependent on viewer hits to their site or public opinion. If they are going to ruin  a person's life and smear their reputation, they take it seriously and assemble a case built on facts.

The media would wither doing that, they need everyday excitement to keep viewers up.  That is true of FOX, CNN, or Breirtbart or any site you care to name  They don't need facts. 

12 hours ago, and then said:

Votes?  We don't need no stinkin votes...  who needs them when you have lawsuits and confusion?

It appears you took your Wiki article as a tutorial.  Are you already making excuses as to why the best president ever could possibly lose to a doddering old man?

6 hours ago, skliss said:

his has nothing to do with the laptop.  This guy has documents, texts, emails and was in business meetings (with Joe) proving that Joe Biden was not only involved in these business dealings...so he lied....but was calling the shots. Watch the interview. He's China compromised at the least and is out and out corrupt..starting while VP....at most.  Do you want a POTUS that can be blackmailed by China? Because that's where it's at.

Anyone not watching the interview is sticking their heads in the sand.

Maybe you are right.  It is an interview though, the person being interviewed is not under oath, the interviewer is not confined to any code of justice.  I am old, I prefer the slow and even hand of criminal investigations, charges, and a day in court.  I do not deny something may turn up. After throwing around "Witch Hunt" for four years,  I do not feel comfortable with Tucker Carlson heading one on TV.  as a basis for my decision.

4 hours ago, simplybill said:

Yes, they’ve investigated the computer, but I haven’t heard any news about an investigation into the people whose names are on the computer (and the three cellphones).

Have we come to expect all investigations to be transparent evening news events?  Maybe they have something, maybe they are not finished, maybe they are still questioning people.  

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Hi skliss.  Yes.  It is worthy of investigation and finding facts.  Right now it is just another Steele dossier.  Is that pee tape going to show up if Trump does something Putin doesn't like? Was it fake?  Is this fake?

I grew up watching Dragnet and Joe Friday saying "Just the facts m'am."  I would like the FBI to say what the facts are.  Is it true that it involves Joe Biden or not?  

31 minutes ago, simplybill said:

The Mueller investigation

... had what to do with China?

33 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Combined with credible information from Hunter Biden’s former business partners, the Bidens’ business dealings with China warrant an equally thorough investigation.

I think I need a higher level 'rule' or principle here.  So if we have people who are in business with a presidential candidate who accuse them of something shady, we should spend millions of dollars investigating it based on that?  If that's the case then we've got lots of work left to do concerning Trump, he's got far more 'business dealings' than the Biden's put together.

48 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Hunter Biden’s computer contains information that appears to be admissible in court. Combined with credible information from Hunter Biden’s former business partners, the Bidens’ business dealings with China warrant an equally thorough investigation.

9 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

So if we have people who are in business with a presidential candidate who accuse them of something shady, we should spend millions of dollars investigating it based on that? 

The keys words in my post are Combined with. The computer evidence doesn’t require an oath because the evidence is in plain sight.

• Like 3

One thing's for certain; a week from now, we'll still have a rich old white guy for President.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, simplybill said:

because the evidence is in plain sight.

Great, where can I see this evidence?  From where are you getting your information on this 'evidence'?

2 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

'Joe taking millions' or 'claims that Joe took millions'?  Ha, 'possibility', you're worrying about 'possibilities' with Biden and not Trump?  You don't think China, or especially Russia, have material on Trump that could be used to blackmail him?  Those 'possibilities' have only been discussed for years now.  "Anything"?

Yeah....investigated to death...nothing found, no collusion,  no corruption.  And that was all done with no proof, so much so that they had admit the fisa warrants were gotten with false, unverified information. They literally changed information to get one. 

This guy has REAMS of proof you can look at for yourself. Let's at least give this the same attention that mere RUMORS about Trump got. 

How about that?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

The FBI has apparently had access to this for most of a year. 

Yet again this has nothing to do with the laptop. This guy turned over his evidence the night of the last debate.

• Like 1

Dan Bongino talks about the interview for those interested  (head not in sand).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Great, where can I see this evidence?  From where are you getting your information on this 'evidence'?

Did you watch the video? It looks obvious to me. The FBI has an opinion about it also:

“The FBI has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop referenced in the New York Post reporting and has determined the laptop is not a Russian disinformation effort and the emails as reported in the media are "authentic," Fox News reported Tuesday.”

https://www.newsmax.com/us/fbi-complicity-disinformation-election/2020/10/20/id/992956/

Compare that to the discredited Steele Dossier that was virtually “uninvestigated” and used as ‘evidence‘ against Donald Trump. The FBI appears to have seen the errors of their ways, and are now being more thorough (and non-partisan) in their investigations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe you are right.  It is an interview though, the person being interviewed is not under oath, the interviewer is not confined to any code of justice.  I am old, I prefer the slow and even hand of criminal investigations, charges, and a day in court.  I do not deny something may turn up. After throwing around "Witch Hunt" for four years,  I do not feel comfortable with Tucker Carlson heading one on TV.  as a basis for my decision.

So the basis of your decision is to stick your fingers in your ears and homina  homina, homina? If you don't know what we are talking about,  if you refuse to be informed, then why comment?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi skliss.  Yes.  It is worthy of investigation and finding facts.  Right now it is just another Steele dossier.  Is that pee tape going to show up if Trump does something Putin doesn't like? Was it fake?  Is this fake?

I grew up watching Dragnet and Joe Friday saying "Just the facts m'am."  I would like the FBI to say what the facts are.  Is it true that it involves Joe Biden or not?  

Its nothing like the Steele dossier! That was rumors without any verification...that cost us years and millions. This has documented proof....NONE of which has been denied by the Biden family.

Those are the facts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Have we come to expect all investigations to be transparent evening news events? 

Well, yes, I think we have, judging by the Mueller investigation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At the very, very least they should be questioning both Hunter and Jim Biden, not to mention Ron Walker and this Tony who turned over 3 cell phones full of emails and texts.

A guy who is an ex-naval officer and a lifetime Democrat and Democratic donor.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, skliss said:

Yet again this has nothing to do with the laptop. This guy turned over his evidence the night of the last debate.

Hi skliss. It has a little to do with the laptop, because if that had not turned up, Hunter's associates might not have gotten nervous, and likely this guy's name was on emails.   He may turn states evidence to avoid prosecution himself. Its a little late to be turning in evidence, but nonetheless, the FBI should be serious about questioning him if they were not already.  Can they turn up something in a week?  Possibly.

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hi skliss. It has a little to do with the laptop, because if that had not turned up, Hunter's associates might not have gotten nervous, and likely this guy's name was on emails.   He may turn states evidence to avoid prosecution himself. Its a little late to be turning in evidence, but nonetheless, the FBI should be serious about questioning him if they were not already.  Can they turn up something in a week?  Possibly.

He has nothing to do with shady deals other than to figure out what was going on. He spoke up because he kept seeing Biden say he had nothing to do with his son's business dealings and he knew from personal experience, meetings with Joe himself, that was a lie. 

If you are going to continue to comment why don't you just watch the video? Then you can give an informed opinion.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, skliss said:

He has nothing to do with shady deals other than to figure out what was going on. He spoke up because he kept seeing Biden say he had nothing to do with his son's business dealings and he knew from personal experience, meetings with Joe himself, that was a lie. 

If you are going to continue to comment why don't you just watch the video? Then you can give an informed opinion.

I have listened to the tape. If he has in fact talked to law enforcement, that is great.

For years, I have heard how fake and untrustworthy the media is.

I saw a desperate attempt to discredit a rival in the Steele Dossier, that proved to be false.

I saw Vindman whose military record is every bit as distinguished as Bobulinsky thrown to the gutter and his military career destroyed because he was accused of being a never-Trump partisan hack.

I see a guy on TV on a show desperate to reclaim sponsors doing an interview.  May be true, may be false.

I can't tell Republican lies and desperation from Democratic lies and desperation. 

A lot of people did not want to wait for the Mueller investigation to finish, but ride Trump out of town on a rail immediately.  The investigation was completed and found insufficient evidence of wrong doing linking President Trump to his campaign workers.

That is why I believe due process and a court of law is vital to maintaining our Democracy.

• Like 2

Remember your verbs folks - if you’re talking about potential corruption for “your” politician, it’s “claims” and if it’s “their” politician it’s “reports”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

well it is a new age, we are not bound by any rules, we are above them, if we can question and deny nature, we sure as hell not gonna follow some stinking grammar rules

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1