Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Davros of Skaro

Tony Bobulinski Talks

157 posts in this topic

simplybill
3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hmmm, methinks Tucker's realized his meal ticket turned out to be rotten scraps.

I think there may be another reason. This morning there’s a story circulating about the alleged contents of Hunter’s laptop. I first saw it on Facebook, then checked the web to find verification. Didn’t find any fact-checker reports, and the story has already been posted globally. I checked Facebook again three hours later, and they haven’t added any disclaimers.

For the record, I have serious doubts about the alleged claims being circulated. I’m thinking that Tucker Carlson has seen the story and decided the claims were too salacious (and possibly too fictitious) to air on his program.

Big Jim
4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Possibly, but what is the lesser of two evils? Trump is killing a lot of people by misleading them in this pandemic. His lies cost lives. That’s not what Joe Biden or his family members are being accused of, much less openly doing.

Donald Trump is openly killing people and openly getting away with it. There’s no comparison, unless you’re just playing dumb to help out the cult leader to receive your own reward of obedience.

This is a classic case of brainwashing, and Faux News is helping Trump kill people. This is the difference between a Forest Gump white lie, about advertising ping pong paddles and manslaughter.

If the United States is deceived this easily, then we were dead before the pandemic arrived.

No he is not.  Just because it has become a mantra for the anti Trump crowd doesn't make it true.  Once it became known that there was a lethal virus on the loose it was up to individuals to protect themselves.  Wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid crowds.  No one should need a president to tell them that.  We've heard that every day since early in the year, but people still ignore it.  The world we live in is safer than ever.  Grocery carts are sanitized after every use, markers on the floor tell people where to stand, most people wear masks and sanitize themselves.  More people work from home.  Outbreaks occur where people ignore the precautions.  I could walk through a covid ward and come out unscathed by doing the simple things to avoid contagion.  Do you honestly think this will be over or that people will stop dying if Biden is elected?  He has promised to fix many things on "day one", so can we assume normalcy will be restored when he tells people to wear a mask, wash your hands and avoid crowds.  Who will you blame when people keep dying on his watch?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Raptor Witness
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Review his statements at the time, and review those of the WHO. 

President Trump should not rely on the WHO for the danger of a pandemic going on in China. That’s why we pay billions of dollars to our intelligence agencies, who sadly, are not very intelligent. The reason is, they work for U.S. not the President. If they had any credibility at all, they would’ve been leaking this stuff all over the place, and warning U.S. However, they can’t, because they too have an enormous credibility problem.

The WHO is a crybaby, whiner excuse, used by kindergarten age children. No one is buying it, except the crazed cult members.

We are no longer entertained by this childish BS. 1,000,000 Americans are likely going to die from the solar virus, and hundreds of thousands more will be permanently disabled by it. 

Defunding the WHO is a diversion, and not a very clever one.

The proper correction, would be to restructure the intelligence services, so that any threat of a pandemic is reported directly to The People’s representatives. Sadly, it’s too late for that, not to mention the other Earth Operations, which are currently underway.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Raptor Witness
9 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Do you honestly think this will be over or that people will stop dying if Biden is elected?  He has promised to fix many things on "day one", so can we assume normalcy will be restored when he tells people to wear a mask, wash your hands and avoid crowds.  Who will you blame when people keep dying on his watch?

If President Biden follows a couple of reasonable suggestions, there actually can be Americal turn around. Link

Joe Biden will win the first debate

Edited by Raptor Witness

RoofGardener
39 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

President Trump should not rely on the WHO for the danger of a pandemic going on in China. That’s why we pay billions of dollars to our intelligence agencies, who sadly, are not very intelligent. The reason is, they work for U.S. not the President. If they had any credibility at all, they would’ve been leaking this stuff all over the place, and warning U.S. However, they can’t, because they too have an enormous credibility problem.

The WHO is a crybaby, whiner excuse, used by kindergarten age children. No one is buying it, except the crazed cult members.

We are no longer entertained by this childish BS. 1,000,000 Americans are likely going to die from the solar virus, and hundreds of thousands more will be permanently disabled by it. 

Defunding the WHO is a diversion, and not a very clever one.

The proper correction, would be to restructure the intelligence services, so that any threat of a pandemic is reported directly to The People’s representatives. Sadly, it’s too late for that, not to mention the other Earth Operations, which are currently underway.

The CIA and the NSA do not exist to track infectious diseases in distant countries. That is the entire purpose of the WHO. 

I would not suggest defunding it, but it DOES need to be revamped to reduce favouratism to     certain countries. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Big Jim
3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

If President Biden follows a couple of reasonable suggestions, there actually can be Americal turn around. Link

You link to your own post with suggestions about selling arms and not laying claim to space as a way to stop covid deaths?  You cite yourself as your own expert and seem to think that if the President would only do what you say all will be fine.  Wow.  I'm speechless.

• Like 3

Raptor Witness
2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

You link to your own post with suggestions about selling arms and not laying claim to space as a way to stop covid deaths?  You cite yourself as your own expert and seem to think that if the President would only do what you say all will be fine.  Wow.  I'm speechless.

There’s a very good reason for those two requests, which I have been making for years.

I don’t always reference the underlying arguments, but they’re valid.

You overlooked who I said was President.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Davros of Skaro
On 10/29/2020 at 3:03 PM, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm a little behind too, I'm aware of the crack smoking video but are there pictures of other illegal activities he's engaged in?

The thing is Joe repeatedly claimed that he does not talk to Hunter about his business dealings. But if the laptop's contents are true (do not readily dismiss as Russian propaganda), it shows Joe was getting pay to play cuts of money for his influence from China, Russia, and Ukraine through Hunter.

Here's the latest: https://bongino.com/justice-department-official-allegedly-confirms-fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-for-money-laundering

Check back here for articles the mainstream media likely do not want you to see: https://bongino.com/

• Like 2

Liquid Gardens
20 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

But if the laptop's contents are true (do not readily dismiss as Russian propaganda), it shows Joe was getting pay to play cuts of money for his influence from China, Russia, and Ukraine through Hunter.

Okay, definitely noteworthy but overall *shrug*.  Is the general rule that elected officials shouldn't use their office and influence to personally enrich themselves and their family?  If so, until charges are filed against Joe I'll take his lesser crookedness over the current occupant on that front.

• Like 1

Davros of Skaro
1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Okay, definitely noteworthy but overall *shrug*.  Is the general rule that elected officials shouldn't use their office and influence to personally enrich themselves and their family?  If so, until charges are filed against Joe I'll take his lesser crookedness over the current occupant on that front.

Not surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raptor Witness
9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

The CIA and the NSA do not exist to track infectious diseases in distant countries. That is the entire purpose of the WHO......

Do you have any idea what signals intelligence is?

Are you aware that the intelligence community held a forecast contest last year, with prize money, where one of the 300 questions was, “what do you think the Zika virus is going to do?” I’m paraphrasing.

If you Google the contest title, look what comes up. 

US spy challenge offers $250k to those who can accurately forecast future events

What’s this, unexplained-mysteries.com .... ?

• Like 1

and then
9 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Not surprised.

Me neither, it's a typical response from those who spend major energy on denouncing Trump as a plague on society.  Disgusting hypocrites, the lot of them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Davros of Skaro
2 minutes ago, and then said:

Me neither, it's a typical response from those who spend major energy on denouncing Trump as a plague on society.  Disgusting hypocrites, the lot of them.

How about a victim of an effective campaign strategy?

220px-Entartete_musik_poster.jpg

• Like 1

Raptor Witness
31 minutes ago, and then said:

People aren’t rejecting Donald Trump en masse, right now, because he’s a crook or a human plaga.

They’re rejecting him because he’s deliberately killing them, and they know it.

He may have even deliberately tried to kill his political opponent, in the first debate. We don’t know, because he refuses to share his testing data. What’s his excuse for that, that he’s being audited by the Holy Spirit of Truth?

• Like 1

Liquid Gardens
1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Not surprised.

Now who has their 'heads in the sand'. 

• Like 1

Davros of Skaro
33 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Now who has their 'heads in the sand'. 

• Thanks 2

Raptor Witness
54 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Wow, I can think of many, like the central park five, lock-in the little kids up in cages at the southern border, calling them rapists and murderers if they’re just trying to get in the country, people who live in sh*^ countries.” Charlottesville, Proud Boys .... Obama‘s birth certificate.

It’s an endless list, really.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

Davros of Skaro
1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

Wow, I can think of many, like the central park five, lock-in the little kids up in cages at the southern border, calling them rapists and murderers if they’re just trying to get in the country, people who live in “**** countries.” Charlottesville, Proud Boys .... Obama‘s birth certificate.

It’s an endless list, really.

Too bad Kaitlyn didn't ask you.

• Like 1

Raptor Witness
56 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Too bad Kaitlyn didn't ask you.

Look, I probably would have been distracted by the glare of her headlights too. It was clear the microphone was doing nothing for him.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

Davros of Skaro
7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Look, I probably would have been distracted by the glare of her headlights too.

You need to find these Trump supporters of color to fill them in on how racist he is.

• Like 1

skliss
9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

People aren’t rejecting Donald Trump en masse, right now, because he’s a crook or a human plaga.

He may have even deliberately tried to kill his political opponent, in the first debate. We don’t know, because he refuses to share his testing data. What’s his excuse for that, that he’s being audited by the Holy Spirit of Truth?

Except that the Cleveland Clinic confirmed that everyone in the hall at the 1st debate, including both candidates and their staffs, tested negative for corona virus. Not to mention neither candidate came within 20 ft of each other. Ridiculous is just ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raptor Witness
1 minute ago, skliss said:

Except that the Cleveland Clinic confirmed that everyone in the hall at the 1st debate, including both candidates and their staffs, tested negative for corona virus. Not to mention neither candidate came within 20 ft of each other. Ridiculous is just ridiculous.

Chris Wallace said Trump arrived too late to be tested for coronavirus at the first presidential debateOct 3, 2020,  Business Insider

• Thanks 1

Raptor Witness

Charles Manson - “My People”

0FA36769-A4CA-4919-95FA-E860B126771E.jpeg.d3e262aa3014235681e432c925ee7617.jpeg
Source

• Thanks 1

DieChecker
11 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

So... How many is 200,000?

In 2016, Trump won Florida by about 100,000. Which was about a 1% difference in the voting.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/florida

In PA he won by just under 50,000. Which was about 0.7%.

So 200,000 would be 2% of voters in Florida and almost 4% of voters in Pennsylvania. 

World shaking.

If we assumed CA... That 200,000 is about 1.5%. 

World shaking i tell you.

The reason people are so afraid, is because we've been TOLD to be afraid.

President Wearer of Hats
21 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

So you’ll look the other way while Joe is doing exactly what you’re chastising Donnie for doing?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1