Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Bobulinski Talks

Davros of Skaro

11 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

He's was tested every day at that point...Cleveland Clinic confirmed that he and his entire entourage were tested and were negative. I think they know what they are doing. They were responsible for making sure all tests were done and were negative.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So you’ll look the other way while Joe is doing exactly what you’re chastising Donnie for doing?

You're missing an 'if' in there but regardless, no, I'll be happy to investigate President Biden further and if this 'scandal' is bad enough impeach him, I'm fine, probably moreso, with a President Harris too.  But I'm not going to ignore what in my view is a false equivalence so Joe's going to really have to be in deep to equal the Donald and family - there's nothing wrong or illogical or hypocritical about treating a person who shoplifted once as a teenager differently than a serial embezzler even though they both did 'exactly' what the other was doing, stealing. 

If the answer to my question in what you quoted from me is yes, then the next obvious question is who has inappropriately used their position to enrich themselves (among other things) more between the two candidates, and to me there's little comparison unless Rudy totally unsuspiciously again 'finds' some more laptops.  So again, 'exactly' is not the correct word.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, skliss said:

He's was tested every day at that point...Cleveland Clinic confirmed that he and his entire entourage were tested and were negative. I think they know what they are doing. They were responsible for making sure all tests were done and were negative.

Then why didn’t the j@ck@zz just answer the question, when asked about it? Trump is a very bad liar, trying to take as many people down with his sinking ship, as possible.

So that’s two sources, including the first debate moderator, Chris Wallace, who say Trump wasn’t tested. You also provide no reference for your claim.

You are passing around or injecting people with the cyanide, at Jonestown, Guyana, and helping spread the gasoline inside the Waco compound in Texas.

“Stupid is as stupid” dies.

Edited by Raptor Witness

When you do something day after day after day you sometimes can't remember a specific day if it was done. Just like we've all gone....did I lock the door when I left? I've done it every day so my mind substitutes a picture of me doing it.

I just did this the other day...I was sure I put my phone in my purse, remembered doing it but when I got to where I was going, i didnt have it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skliss said:

When you do something day after day after day you sometimes can't remember a specific day if it was done. Just like we've all gone....did I lock the door when I left? I've done it every day so my mind substitutes a picture of me doing it.

I just did this the other day...I was sure I put my phone in my purse, remembered doing it but when I got to where I was going, i didnt have it.

Except you arent potus, trumps worshippers howl biden isnt mentally fit then in turn trump shouldnt be forgetting big important things like last time he was rested for a virus thats killing millions,

On 10/30/2020 at 8:36 AM, simplybill said:

I think there may be another reason. This morning there’s a story circulating about the alleged contents of Hunter’s laptop. I first saw it on Facebook, then checked the web to find verification. Didn’t find any fact-checker reports, and the story has already been posted globally. I checked Facebook again three hours later, and they haven’t added any disclaimers.

For the record, I have serious doubts about the alleged claims being circulated. I’m thinking that Tucker Carlson has seen the story and decided the claims were too salacious (and possibly too fictitious) to air on his program.

Verification: the story that was circulating on Friday was proven to be a hoax.

The emails between Hunter and his business associates are legit, but the alleged photos were a fabrication.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:43 AM, Raptor Witness said:

If President Biden follows a couple of reasonable suggestions, there actually can be Americal turn around. Link

Joe Biden will win the first debate