Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Donald Trump cause a Civil War?

Great Old Man

Users' Prediction of the U.S. Presidential Election  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be elected president of the United States?

• Trump
    • Biden

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/10/14/commentary/world-commentary/us-donald-trump-election-civil-war/

I'm expecting intensive presidential election than ever before.

Some Japanese predicts Civil war possibility.

Did you watched Simpson?

Simpson also says ominous symbol on their animation, Halloween.

There is a high possibility of a tie between Biden and China, and it has already been proven by the video. Will Conservative Americans be able to bear it if Biden is elected?

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Like 2020 wasnt bad enough i now learn the universe is predicted by a cartoon whose originator started by drawing a long suffering one eared rabbit and a gay couple who were twins but not related,

2020 is like rocketing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile it suddenly flips trapping you beneath it, at night the ice weasels come.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, the13bats said:

Like 2020 wasnt bad enough i now learn the universe is predicted by a cartoon whose originator started by drawing a long suffering one eared rabbit and a gay couple who were twins but not related,

2020 is like rocketing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile it suddenly flips trapping you beneath it, at night the ice weasels come.

I think what comes out of all the media has implications for the future. 

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

What if it was the right cartoon?

• Like 1

Trump personally? Nah. He’s a vacuum cleaner, all loud noises and full of trash. 
But there are a metric (or perhaps in this case an imperial) shitton(ne) of people looking for an excuse to riot. Win and the blame will rest on the left, lose and blame will rest on the right. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Doubt it.. should he loose the election you can be that he will use his power in the court to tie it up and try to get it changed.. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Trump wont cause civil war, left-wing zealots that can't accept democracy will.

No, his worshippers are "right wing" they will go nuts when he loses,  no point scored for seanjo this round.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

Doubt it.. should he loose the election you can be that he will use his power in the court to tie it up and try to get it changed.. 

If Trump loses the election - he will probably stand again anyway..... ?

A president can hold office for 8 years..

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No, his worshippers are "right wing" they will go nuts when he loses,  no point scored for seanjo this round.

his voters and supporters come from a wide range of people......  - centre left - centre - centre right - right - and basically he is a POPULIST president..

Edited by bee
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

When trump loses he will be way too busy with countless legal battles to do much campaigning,  plus the gop on nov 4th will be saying "trump who?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

I doubt he would to be honest.. if he does loose.. I would say a number of democrats etc will be after time.. I think at a guess The will push him to be audited properly.. so on and so forth.. basically tear down the trump empire and blacken its name for ever so no trump will run again..

and I can see the Bush family nudging from the wings for them to do that 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

his voters and supporters come from a wide range of people......  - centre left - centre right - right - and basically he is a POPULIST president..

Okay, then he lost votes cen left, cen right , right and everywhere else, your guy blew it.

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

When trump loses he will be way too busy with countless legal battles to do much campaigning,  plus the gop on nov 4th will be saying "trump who?"

yeah yeah yeah.... no doubt that will be tried.. but let's look at Biden - the way things are going if they manage to drag him over the line - and manage to somehow win...... Biden could be impeached the day after the inauguration...

I have said for a while that it is elder abuse pushing Biden to try and be President... and he won't be able to cope with what will come if he wins... and they can't hide him away and Nanny him forever.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

yeah yeah yeah.... no doubt that will be tried.. but let's look at Biden - the way things are going if they manage to drag him over the line - and manage to somehow win...... Biden could be impeached the day after the inauguration...

I have said for a while that it is elder abuse pushing Biden to try and be President... and he won't be able to cope with what will come if he wins... and they can't hide him away and Nanny him forever.....

Yeah yeah yeah, and "lock her up" 4 years and counting on that nothing, just like hunter biden laptop nothing, same lame trump tactic of 2016 revamped for 2020,

Ooh look, a deadly virus sham thread is getting cold.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

his voters and supporters come from a wide range of people......  - centre left - centre - centre right - right - and basically he is a POPULIST president..

That's true, but it's also true of Biden as far as range of support goes, but he's more friendly to the administrative state than to populism.

The question here, though, concerns violence because the losing side acts up. I get it that the US seems like an unruly place from the perspective of its allied countries (although France has her days, doesn't she?), but street violence isn't the norm here. Really not.

Hey, we got through the hung election of 1800. We can sort out Biden-Trump no sweat. You just watch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

I doubt he would to be honest.. if he does loose.. I would say a number of democrats etc will be after time.. I think at a guess The will push him to be audited properly.. so on and so forth.. basically tear down the trump empire and blacken its name for ever so no trump will run again..

and I can see the Bush family nudging from the wings for them to do that 

maybe...

but

he should win... I want him to win..... but if he doesn't and he feels he has been cheated out of a 2nd term I think he will be even more determined than ever to stay in the fight to make America great again... ? no matter what is thrown at him -

he has weathered the 24/7 attacks lead by the colluding MSM for 4 years - it will be no different -

The problem for him would be if the Republicans were willing to stick with him ....?

But even on that point Trump could start his own Party and take all his voters away from the Republicans so they will think carefully before they ditch him... but we are speculating and second guessing -  :) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, bee said:

he should win... I want him to win.....

It really baffles the mind as to how anybody, at this point, could want Trump to win.

He is arguably the worst president in history.

He had four years to MAGA and he completely and utterly failed.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

It really baffles the mind as to how anybody, at this point, could want Trump to win.

I feel exactly the same about anyone who wants Biden to win... 

I mean.... c'mon man

Biden as President ....:w00t:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, seanjo said:

His voters are conservative and disaffected Liberals driven away by the left, 99% of the political violence in the US at this moment in time is from the left. Try to be factual not childish.

We reached the point where if, say, Trump would tweet "Water is good, bigly good", opposing side would scream "NO! Big Orange Ape is wrong, water is poison!"

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Will Donald Trump cause a Civil War?

That depends how you define the term civil war.

Trump could be seen as a catalyst for civil unrest and conflict but he isn't the cause. A failing political system is the cause.

Seems ironic, as he would be one of the least (foreign) war mongering presidents of modern times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

I feel exactly the same about anyone who wants Biden to win...

Why, though? What reason do you actually have for supporting Trump over Biden?

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

He is arguably the worst president in history.

He had four years to MAGA and he completely and utterly failed.

Their souls are infected with the cult leader’s lies.

It’s a classic cult type of fanaticism, with the same exact pattern of the Dear Leader always feeling the need to take down his blinded followers with the sinking ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Their souls are infected with the cult leader’s lies.

It’s a classic cult type of fanaticism, with the same exact pattern of the Dear Leader always feeling the need to take down his blinded followers with the sinking ship.

It's interesting you say that because he held an indoor rally for seniors...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1