Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

Dustyrose33

LAWDY, LAWDY... WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!    :sk

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, and then said:

LAWDY, LAWDY... WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!    :sk

When Covid first started spreading fast the whole world was shocked at Trump's neglect to respond.   Now he's more interested in money than anything.   And he wanted to take the country back from doctors?  My God man, wake up to reality!   If Covid is allowed to roam freely, there won't be a country to open back up!   You are letting dookey-brained Trump brainwash you into thinking his interest is in the US, but it isn't.   His only interest is in Trump.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope, just a handful of us who are old, or fat, or diabetic, or have a heart condition, or asthma.  And not even all of them. 

Oh, it was and is most definitely about choosing them over the economy.  Trump sets people off but he isn't responsible for 200K deaths.  Adults deal with dangerous situations their entire lives.  People need to grow up and deal with such issues instead of waiting for the Nanny to tuck them in.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

If Covid is allowed to roam freely, there won't be a country to open back up! 

This is emotional clap trap and it simply isn't true.  The CFR is falling and will continue to fall.  People who are at greatest risk should definitely take extra precautions but the rest of us need to get on with life.  Your choice for yourself is up to you but hysteria and hate doesn't help with a virus.  It only helps with politics and at this point it isn't even doing that very well.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

This is emotional clap trap and it simply isn't true.  The CFR is falling and will continue to fall.  People who are at greatest risk should definitely take extra precautions but the rest of us need to get on with life.  Your choice for yourself is up to you but hysteria and hate doesn't help with a virus.  It only helps with politics and at this point it isn't even doing that very well.

Well, you go on believing dookey-brain Trump and see where you wind up.   And about hysteria and hate?  Well you described Trump pretty well there.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

Well, you go on believing dookey-brain Trump and see where you wind up.   And about hysteria and hate?  Well you described Trump pretty well there.

I'm ACTING on my beliefs where this virus is concerned.  Handwashing, masks in public and getting a flu shot in season so I don't cause a problem by needing a hospital bed for the flu, taking one away from a Covid patient.  All of these steps have been recommended and the choice to take the advice or to ignore it isn't Trump's fault or any other politician's responsibility.  I remember when Americans were built stronger than today's population seems to be.  Good luck to you and yours.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm ACTING on my beliefs where this virus is concerned.  Handwashing, masks in public and getting a flu shot in season so I don't cause a problem by needing a hospital bed for the flu, taking one away from a Covid patient.  All of these steps have been recommended and the choice to take the advice or to ignore it isn't Trump's fault or any other politician's responsibility.  I remember when Americans were built stronger than today's population seems to be.  Good luck to you and yours.  

Good for you then that you are taking measures to protect your health.    In that respect at least you are doing a smart thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Dustyrose33 said:

Good for you then that you are taking measures to protect your health.    In that respect at least you are doing a smart thing.

Thank you.  My point is that MOST Americans of both parties are looking out for themselves and understand that this virus can be deadly to some. If Biden or Clinton were president, I'd say the same thing because presidents have no ability to do anything except go with the information they are given and in this case, that information was perpetually changing in the early phase of Covid.  

Where Trump parts company with the Left is that they seem to want to keep everything shut down and there is much dispute over how many deaths THAT could cause over time.  Depression, drug abuse, spousal abuse can all lead to suicide and there is no doubt that suicides go up when the economy is crippled.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-bragged-in-april-that-trump-was-taking-the-country-back-from-the-doctors/ar-BB1atTL7?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

This article states how Trump wanted to take the country back from doctors.   All sane, intelligent people need to take the country back from Trump and I hope that happens on election day.   If he gets back in we are in deep trouble.   He has no conscience regarding Covid 19, nor for the people sickened and/or dying with it.   Like Obama said, Trump is jealous of Covid and the media coverage it is receiving.   He is like a child wanting all the attention.

No one who isnt brainwashed by trump doesnt recognize his grossly incompatant life costing epic failure response to covid, who knows how many lives his ineptitude cost but one was too many,

Of course trump only cares about himself that was never a question.

Get ready, you will be called a hater and fear monger, you will be bashed and trashed by the trump worshippers who take anything less that praise if trump as personal insult, and told if trump loses for any reason it wont be accepted.

OIP.8DNNu92myuJ3tL82ifdAcgHaE8?w=193&h=1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

... they seem to want to keep everything shut down and there is much dispute over how many deaths THAT could cause over time. ...

How many deaths due to:

• The Panic of 1893;
  • The Great Depression; or,
  • The GFC.

Many service sector businesses have survived.  Travel agents have shut, but Thomas Cook shut well before the pandemic anyway.  Bricks and Mortar retail was in a morbid state but new independent women's fashion shops have opened in the Brisbane CBD.  The opportunities are there if you're agile.

The doom and gloom of an economic shut down is fear mongering. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-bragged-in-april-that-trump-was-taking-the-country-back-from-the-doctors/ar-BB1atTL7?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

This article states how Trump wanted to take the country back from doctors.   All sane, intelligent people need to take the country back from Trump and I hope that happens on election day.   If he gets back in we are in deep trouble.   He has no conscience regarding Covid 19, nor for the people sickened and/or dying with it.   Like Obama said, Trump is jealous of Covid and the media coverage it is receiving.   He is like a child wanting all the attention.

So, Dr Dustyrose 33...Can we see your medical qualifications before we discuss the sanity of folk...:P

Then again! What do you think about Nancy Pelosi's state of mind last February when she was encouraging large groups of people to congregate in San Francisco China Town?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

If Covid is allowed to roam freely, there won't be a country to open back up! 

That is shear hysteria and not in the realm of truth or reality. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Meridian O said:

So, Dr Dustyrose 33...Can we see your medical qualifications before we discuss the sanity of folk...:P

It's a mystery to understand the sanity of a man assigned to lead the country talk about "taking the country back from doctors".   Trump obviously has no intellect of Covid's magnitude.   Covid has made Trump look like a fool to the world.   Someone who would say this virus is 99% totally harmless while thousands are sickened/dying with it has some major deficit in the reality of it.   Trump to this day says the pandemic is almost over and will disappear, while experts say infections are at the highest level since this pandemic began, and likely the deadliest.   Hundreds of thousands in the US are dead because of it, many more hundreds of thousands worldwide, with a projection many more will die by February of next year.   Does that sound like it's going away?  

Trump's attitude about Covid goes beyond stupid.   It has engulfed the world, and in every corner of the US with cases rising rapidly.   Even with a vaccine this virus may be here forever.   No it's not going away, and the pandemic is not over.   

ck

Edited by Dustyrose33

Trump's attitude about Covid goes beyond stupid.  

Yet Biden's attitude regarding Covid 19 must be ever so clever...Biden Claims Twice That 'No Matter What' the COVID Cure Will Make Things Worse...:P

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Yet Biden's attitude regarding Covid 19 must be ever so clever...Biden Claims Twice That 'No Matter What' the COVID Cure Will Make Things Worse...:P

OIP._4iv6wjUgQAUngnYrdxhXgHaGT?w=193&h=1

Very gross man, i sure hope he wiped that on his own suit not under the table where it will dry and scratch some poor sucker unlucky enough to sit there later,

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

The doom and gloom of an economic shut down is fear mongering

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/03/24/covid-19_and_the_unintended_consequences_of_economic_shutdown_142741.html#!

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/10/11/the-devastating-economic-impact-of-covid-19-shutdowns/

It's impossible to over estimate the impact of massive unemployment but in the name of team support, you guys are denying reality.  It's pathetic but there are a majority of Americans see this for what it is and are no longer cowering in fear.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/03/24/covid-19_and_the_unintended_consequences_of_economic_shutdown_142741.html#!

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/10/11/the-devastating-economic-impact-of-covid-19-shutdowns/

It's impossible to over estimate the impact of massive unemployment but in the name of team support, you guys are denying reality.  It's pathetic but there are a majority of Americans see this for what it is and are no longer cowering in fear.  

Do you still have a job you go to?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Do you still have a job you go to?

Sure do, how bout you?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, and then said:

Sure do, how bout you?

Do you wear a mask at work?

Nope, covid put an end to it, you know music, clubs band biz, a fellow i know owns several bars while back during those limited openings a worker and customer were infected he closed all his bars, he said he couldnt handle being any part of a reason a person got sick or died, thats not fear thats the deepest most compassionate caring about others.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Do you wear a mask at work?

We don't have to here... now that pretty much every state has got their act together and the new case rate across our country is so low.

Some states did have to shut down areas and put in tough border restrictions.  In 'hotspots' the gov and medical authorities were in step and strongly suggested mask-wearing (we didn't really need much mandating as most of our population aren't ignorant, and politely complied).  Also, our contact tracing was properly funded and  .. worked..

But I don't want to brag, so I'll shut up now.  But before I retire ..I do touch wood for a bit of ongoing luck..  And shake my head in disbelief as I look at the figures coming out of the US, where the President has set the 'example', and where some groups think mask-burning is an appropriate way to show how tough and 'free' they are... :td:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:

The American Heart Association reports that a few years ago more than 130 million adults had some form of cardiovascular disease; and that number is heading towards half the number of adults.  That's part of the cohort that needs protection from the virus.

Australian's see the pandemic for what it is too.  The only fear expressed was the from the tinfoil hat crowd suffering an ego of liberty.  Even in the strictest lockdown the majority saw it for what it was - necessary.  Now restrictions are lifting people are getting ready to celebrate.

To expand on the opportunities I mentioned earlier - two new restaurant have opened in the tiny remote village of Sandgate in Brisbane.  When the local pubs shut down, they took the opportunity to renovate.  The only businesses that haven't opened are travel agents.

You seem to going in to bat for bailing out businesses that weren't a going concern anyway - you know the artificial person that probably would've died COVID or not.  You can visit a site like PricewaterhouseCoopers and see how they're advising businesses to manage the pandemic.  Hopefully it will ease your fear.

• Like 4