Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

Dustyrose33

Trump put his faith in the World Health Organization not to mention this country put allot of money into that stupid organization. He might be president but if you knew anything about politics you would know he doesn’t make the final decision on anything. He’s only able to make recommendations based on the data he’s given. When you got the WHO telling you it’s just another flu virus this is all you got.

As far as shutting the country down and trying to stop the spread of it you wouldn’t stop it. Think real hard about that idea. Create a panic no one shows up for work. No food, no gas, no utilities. Nothing! So we just starve people to death? Leave them stranded? Fighting over food and the last drop of gas or roll of toilet paper? Look at the numbers on how many people have it and how many people died from it. It’s not as deadly as you might think. In seeing those numbers would you flip a nation upside down and destroy its economy and bring it to its knees? I’m fairly certain no matter who we have for a president things would have worked out the same.

Trump has his quirks but out of everyone else he is the best at running this nation. Biden is nothing but a fruit cake. Watch him from years before and look at what he’s tried to do and get passed. If Biden gets elected remember you voted for a fool! Biden is a career politician he’s never had to do anything but wake up and put a suit on and suck up you’re tax dollars for his pay check.

Obama is a racist POS and not to mention a terrorist that tried to kill this country with his BS affordable health care act. First year yes affordable, second year not so much, third year well here we are paying top dollar again on  it. And wait it gets better that little bit of tax refund you get back every year if you don’t have Obama Care they rip through that until you don’t have anything!!!!

I Hope Trump Wins and mops the floor up with Obama’s a$$ when it’s over!!! I would love to see that racist POS answering to a judge over spying on Trump.

Trumps rich he runs this country for nothing his pay goes to some charity. How many presidents have done that? How many have put China in their place and put an end to the USA getting taken advantage of by them????? Brought jobs back to America instead of letting companies relocate over seas to pay cheap labor? All presidents before him have lined their pockets with Americans money and sat back and didn’t care. He didn’t back down and take a bribe or keep his mouth shut he did what was right. Obama never did anything other than his retarded health care crap. Biden couldn’t find his way out of a wet paper bag if you tore a hole in it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Free99 said:

Trumps rich he runs this country for nothing his pay goes to some charity. How many presidents have done that? How many have put China in their place and put an end to the USA getting taken advantage of by them????? Brought jobs back to America instead of letting companies relocate over seas to pay cheap labor? All presidents before him have lined their pockets with Americans money and sat back and didn’t care. He didn’t back down and take a bribe or keep his mouth shut he did what was right.

Where do you get any of this information?  Are you thinking it is factual?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, and then said:

LAWDY, LAWDY... WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!    :sk

But we wouldn't have to ..IF president dum ass would just accept reality, and ask people to cooperate , and protect each other ...UNTIL WE get the virus under control .   And even then, I think this experience is going to have a lasting and positive effect on people's public behavior.  We will learn to keep a little space between ourselves ,primarily. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Hopefully it will ease your fear.

There's quite a difference between fear and respect.  That's where the Left loses the thread and goes nutty.  If OZ is behaving in a way that you approve then great.  Americans tend to be a little more, uh, headstrong, where taking orders from bureaucrats is concerned.  Meanwhile, get back to me when the case fatality rate becomes something for the other 99% of covid sufferers to worry over.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, lightly said:

and ask people to cooperate , and protect each other

And those who simply do not trust information coming from our highly politicized media?  Americans tend to bridle at being treated like idiot children who need to be controlled by some feckless bureaucrat.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, and then said:

And those who simply do not trust information coming from our highly politicized media?  Americans tend to bridle at being treated like idiot children who need to be controlled by some feckless bureaucrat.  

So you've got yourself a pathological liar to trust and let disease and stupidity destroy you without any control. 

Way to prove you're not that what you fear others think you are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

There's quite a difference between fear and respect.  That's where the Left loses the thread and goes nutty.  If OZ is behaving in a way that you approve then great.  Americans tend to be a little more, uh, headstrong, where taking orders from bureaucrats is concerned.  Meanwhile, get back to me when the case fatality rate becomes something for the other 99% of covid sufferers to worry over.

New businesses opening is a sign of a healthy and robust economy.  Why are you scared of that? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You know, aunty, you sound more like a fearful person than I do.  I guess the TDS does that.  The rest of us have lives to lead and no time for your mental ramblings on the way to a breakdown.  You want to hide in a closet or under a bed so the Bad Orange Man can't hurt you, feel free.  Toodles...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

New businesses opening is a sign of a healthy and robust economy.  Why are you scared of that? 

What are you on about?  Are you seriously saying that businesses aren't being crushed in parts of the U.S.?  Or am I misunderstanding your point?  NY and Cali are responsible for a significant portion of our GDP and they are keeping their citizens down for political reasons.  NYC may not recover to the pre-covid era for decades, if EVER.  That is not a rational reaction to a virus with a 99+ percent recovery rate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

IMO trump is full of crap. If he wins and considers this probably his last term , who's to say he won't just tell you what ever you want to hear , then do what ever he wants? If he bulls***ts someone , then he can bulls**t  anyone or everyone . Including supporters who believe him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seanjo said:

I'd like to see those graphs superimposed on graphs of tests carried out.

We can smell the desperation.... It's funny, you'd think that Seanjo would just DO IT himself, if he thought there was a point to be made.

But no, it's just the usual idiotic simplification - (dopey voice) the US tests more, so that's why it has so many cases (/dopey voice).  

And I guess that's also why their hospitals are overloaded?  Ours aren't.

I guess that's also why the US has 20 times more deaths per capita than we do?

Here, let me put this in a way that even the most challenged will understand - even @and then might get it...

Did *any* country do lots of testing before the outbreak?  Well, obviously not, that is just efin silly, right?

Will *any* country still do lots of tests once the pandemic is over and under control? Well, obviously not, that is just efin silly, right?

so... should countries that have a BIG problem with lots of sick people presenting to the hospitals (like the US), do more testing than those who do NOT (like Australia)?  Well, obviously YES.

So YES, you idiots *should* be doing much more testing than us.  If ours gets out of control, THEN we'll test more.  But congratulations on the higher testing rate - you must be SOO proud.....

Thus, if you want to call your slightly higher rate of testing a 'victory', then laugh it up.  And ignore the 230,000 already dead, all the currently dying grandparents, all those who aren't lucky enough to have expensive medical care, all those who will have ongoing medical issues...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

What are you on about?  Are you seriously saying that businesses aren't being crushed in parts of the U.S.?  Or am I misunderstanding your point?  NY and Cali are responsible for a significant portion of our GDP and they are keeping their citizens down for political reasons.  NYC may not recover to the pre-covid era for decades, if EVER.  That is not a rational reaction to a virus with a 99+ percent recovery rate.

You're the one projecting that anyone that agrees with the necessity of public health measures is a scaredey-cat.  If you read my earlier post you should understand that there new businesses opening in Brisbane and it's suburbs.  They are service sector businesses to boot.  That's clear evidence that the cure is not worse than the disease.

The businesses that are being crushed are obviously the ones that aren't as agile as the businesses that are surviving.  They would've gone under anyway.

This is nowhere near as bad as the three examples crises I gave and you ignored.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So you've got yourself a pathological liar to trust and let disease and stupidity destroy you without any control. 

Trump's own niece wrote a book about him, and said he is a sociopath.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

I guess the TDS does that

Trumps derangement syndrome

OIP.rT83VYL2tqLDppCXH2xv-wHaEB?w=193&h=1

Its why deranged donny acts the way he does, that wiring just aint up to code.

His worshippers retreat to their safe places

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

If ours gets out of control, THEN we'll test more.

And, if you heard the Deputy Premier of Queensland today, after finding traces of COVID-19 in sewage, QHealth are encouraging residents of Ipswich to get tested.

21 hours ago, seanjo said:

I'd like to see those graphs superimposed on graphs of tests carried out.

It's not rocket science is it....

more tests = more cases

because even people with no symptoms who aren't ill or never have been unwell with it - can test positive.. 

and that's without going into the accuracy of the testing... for example...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54000629

quote...

"Prof Carl Heneghan, one of the study's authors, said instead of giving a "yes/no" result based on whether any virus is detected, tests should have a cut-off point so that very small amounts of virus do not trigger a positive result.

He believes the detection of traces of old virus could partly explain why the number of cases is rising while hospital admissions remain stable."

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, the13bats said:

OIP._4iv6wjUgQAUngnYrdxhXgHaGT?w=193&h=1

Very gross man, i sure hope he wiped that on his own suit not under the table where it will dry and scratch some poor sucker unlucky enough to sit there later,

Wow! 13bats, are you suggesting that you've never had a snot ball up your schnozzle? 

5 hours ago, bee said:

It's not rocket science is it....

more tests = more cases

It's not rocket science is it....             NO, IT ISN'T.   It's a ridiculously IDIOTIC 'point'.   

more tests = more cases.                  Yes, more cases DETECTED.   The number of tests has absolutely NOTHING to do with the number of cases that EXIST !   (other than a detected case/person can/could then be Contact Traced and ISOLATED for two weeks (in most cases)..to STOP the spread) .  

That idiotic premise, that I'm sick of hearing, seems to imply that if there were NO TESTS, there would be NO CASES !  ??? 

because even people with no symptoms who aren't ill or never have been unwell with it - can test positive..  .       Yes, and,  (if they are positive)  INFECT OTHER PEOPLE !!!! 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lightly said:

It's not rocket science is it....             NO, IT ISN'T.   It's a ridiculously IDIOTIC 'point'.   

more tests = more cases.                  Yes, more cases DETECTED.   The number of tests has absolutely NOTHING to do with the number of cases that EXIST !   (other than a detected case/person can/could then be Contact Traced and ISOLATED for two weeks (in most cases)..to STOP the spread) .  

That idiotic premise, that I'm sick of hearing, seems to imply that if there were NO TESTS, there would be NO CASES !  ??? 

because even people with no symptoms who aren't ill or never have been unwell with it - can test positive..  .       Yes, and,  (if they are positive)  INFECT OTHER PEOPLE !!!! 

I think @bee was referring to the published increase in detected cases being a consequence of greater testing. The number of infections has not necessarily increased, it is just that we are becoming more aware of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

I think @bee was referring to the published increase in detected cases being a consequence of greater testing. The number of infections has not necessarily increased, it is just that we are becoming more aware of them. 

But the testing should be showing a reduction in the percentage of positives  - but I doubt that is the case at the moment - otherwise it demonstrates that whatever you are doing is not working. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

But the testing should be showing a reduction in the percentage of positives  - but I doubt that is the case at the moment - otherwise it demonstrates that whatever you are doing is not working. 

Not necessarily. It could just be revealing a large pool of (historically) infected people. It would only indicate an actual reduction (or increase) in infection if the entire population of the USA where tested every week. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, and then said:

You know, aunty, you sound more like a fearful person than I do.  I guess the TDS does that.  The rest of us have lives to lead and no time for your mental ramblings on the way to a breakdown.  You want to hide in a closet or under a bed so the Bad Orange Man can't hurt you, feel free.  Toodles...

Ah, so you are scared. Well, you should be. 

Now I know you're scared, as you should be, because you blather about others feeling fear. Every single thing your cult assigns to others is something you feel, plan or do. It's called projection and goes with the actual disorder your clown is suffering from. I was saying from the start that only those simple enough to be lied to and those who share his disorder can vote for such disaster. You're just another proof that it is so. 

Also, I've got no reason to fear the end of your world. It's your cult that goes down with Trump. My world, that consists of sane part of world population, will only benefit from that.

So, yeah... toodles indeed. Was about time. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Meridian O said:

Wow! 13bats, are you suggesting that you've never had a snot ball up your schnozzle? 

Most people don't pick their nose on camera. And before you say it, he's not rubbing his nose or itching it, that finger is WAY up there. In public. On camera.

All I want in a POTUS is a little class, respect for others, and decorum befitting the office. I don't even care about what their political views are, just don't be a trolling ignorant POS like what we have now.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, moonman said:

Most people don't pick their nose on camera. And before you say it, he's not rubbing his nose or itching it, that finger is WAY up there. In public. On camera.

All I want in a POTUS is a little class, respect for others, and decorum befitting the office. I don't even care about what their political views are, just don't be a trolling ignorant POS like what we have now.

a727bc4c713f449ea38a192ecd343f82.jpg

hillary_clinton_picking_nose.jpg?w=584

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2