Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

Dustyrose33

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

a727bc4c713f449ea38a192ecd343f82.jpg

hillary_clinton_picking_nose.jpg?w=584

FIne, I guess everyone picks their nose on camera. That doesn't change the fact that he's a complete troll with no filter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

FIne, I guess everyone picks their nose on camera. That doesn't change the fact that he's a complete troll with no filter.

Yep and his only drawback is that he isn't more uncouth and crass.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, moonman said:

Not sure if serious.

Absolutely serious. It's high time the entrenched career politicians know that the American people are tired of their corruption and all other manner of dirty politics.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, Free99 said:

Trump put his faith in the World Health Organization not to mention this country put allot of money into that stupid organization. He might be president but if you knew anything about politics you would know he doesn’t make the final decision on anything. He’s only able to make recommendations based on the data he’s given. When you got the WHO telling you it’s just another flu virus this is all you got.

No, he did not. This is just polarized insanity.   The U.S. benefits by supporting The WHO.  Whose basement are you living in?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Absolutely serious. It's high time the entrenched career politicians know that the American people are tired of their corruption and all other manner of dirty politics.

Still not sure if serious. Are you trying to say that if he were even more of a **** people would realize how corrupt and dirty he is? Because I doubt it. His cult following would never accept as much. If the near daily news stories about his cheating and conning don't convince them, his behavior surely won't.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, moonman said:

Most people don't pick their nose on camera. And before you say it, he's not rubbing his nose or itching it, that finger is WAY up there. In public. On camera.

All I want in a POTUS is a little class, respect for others, and decorum befitting the office. I don't even care about what their political views are, just don't be a trolling ignorant POS like what we have now.

I guess when Joe was touching up a young lass it was showing class? Oh! But then again his supporters turn a blind eye to Joe's improper behaviour. Maybe he was merely wiping "his" nose on the victims hair? 

(1) Biden groping girls.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

I guess when Joe was touching up a young lass it was showing class? Oh! But then again his supporters turn a blind eye to Joe's improper behaviour. Maybe he was merely wiping "his" nose on the victims hair? 

(1) Biden groping girls.jpg

Based on her expression, he is whispering something inappropriate in her ear.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Based on her expression, he is whispering something inappropriate in her ear.

Definitely not impressed...:D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Definitely not impressed...:D

The thing is that what ever he does is no excuse for what anyone else does and vice versa.  Both men are misogynist a*** hats.   And both groups of supporters ignore their bad behavior.  I am so sick of this bull**** saying You are Wrong because you support X and You are wrong because you support Y.  What is it we all want?  Where are the things that we agree on, or at least that we admit everyone needs and wants.  Why does everyone have to always fall for the emotional them against us lies and manipulation?   It is really them agains us ---- politicians, corporations  against everyone that matters, no matter what their ideology, religion, job, lack of anything etc.  Any time you choose a side you are wrong, no matter what side it is.  We need to learn to be united, especially in not letting politicians get away with everything they have been getting away with for decades or maybe 150 or more years in this country, longer in other countries.   GET A GRIP People, you are being emotionally manipulated into hating and being hateful to people you don't even know.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, and then said:

LAWDY, LAWDY... WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!    :sk

Do you actually have something to say or are you going to follow in the steps of Trump and mock like the idiot that Trump is?

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 4:01 PM, and then said:

Oh, it was and is most definitely about choosing them over the economy.  Trump sets people off but he isn't responsible for 200K deaths.  Adults deal with dangerous situations their entire lives.  People need to grow up and deal with such issues instead of waiting for the Nanny to tuck them in.  

Trump as slaughtered 200,000 plus of his own citizens. He is a fool. The bigger fools are those that do not see that he does not care how many people he kills. His stooges need to wake up and realize they are nothing but COVID fodder to this malignant narcissist.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:04 PM, and then said:

This is emotional clap trap and it simply isn't true.  The CFR is falling and will continue to fall.  People who are at greatest risk should definitely take extra precautions but the rest of us need to get on with life.  Your choice for yourself is up to you but hysteria and hate doesn't help with a virus.  It only helps with politics and at this point it isn't even doing that very well.

Do you know why the CFR is falling? It is due to the people that the idiot in the White House mocks and disparages.  It is due to those that defy Trump and his stupidity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The thing is that what ever he does is no excuse for what anyone else does and vice versa.  Both men are misogynist a*** hats.   And both groups of supporters ignore their bad behavior.  I am so sick of this bull**** saying You are Wrong because you support X and You are wrong because you support Y.  What is it we all want?  Where are the things that we agree on, or at least that we admit everyone needs and wants.  Why does everyone have to always fall for the emotional them against us lies and manipulation?   It is really them agains us ---- politicians, corporations  against everyone that matters, no matter what their ideology, religion, job, lack of anything etc.  Any time you choose a side you are wrong, no matter what side it is.  We need to learn to be united, especially in not letting politicians get away with everything they have been getting away with for decades or maybe 150 or more years in this country, longer in other countries.   GET A GRIP People, you are being emotionally manipulated into hating and being hateful to people you don't even know.

My sentiments too! The irony about it all is that they are as bad as each other...Like the Trolls accusing the trolls of being a troll...:D

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, and then said:

I'm ACTING on my beliefs where this virus is concerned.  Handwashing, masks in public and getting a flu shot in season so I don't cause a problem by needing a hospital bed for the flu, taking one away from a Covid patient.  All of these steps have been recommended and the choice to take the advice or to ignore it isn't Trump's fault or any other politician's responsibility.  I remember when Americans were built stronger than today's population seems to be.  Good luck to you and yours.  

So you wear a face mask that the idiot in the Wite House mocks?

You follow the health advice of those that Trump mocks and complains about and makes snide comments about?

This pandemic would be different if there was a president that wasn't a childish *******,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, and then said:

Thank you.  My point is that MOST Americans of both parties are looking out for themselves and understand that this virus can be deadly to some. If Biden or Clinton were president, I'd say the same thing because presidents have no ability to do anything except go with the information they are given and in this case, that information was perpetually changing in the early phase of Covid.  

Where Trump parts company with the Left is that they seem to want to keep everything shut down and there is much dispute over how many deaths THAT could cause over time.  Depression, drug abuse, spousal abuse can all lead to suicide and there is no doubt that suicides go up when the economy is crippled.

Not true at all. Trump's stooges are not wearing masks. Trump's stooges are anti health measures.

So maybe here is part of the misunderstanding "that they seem to want to keep everything shut down"

If I were a Trumpian I'd be wondering how the so-called left is going to tax people if everything is shut down. You tax people and businesses that are working. So the tax crazy left cannot be going for "everything shut down".

Consider this: ' presidents have no ability to do anything except go with the information they are given" 

The Woodaward tapes already tell us that Trump didn't a rat's back end in February about people dying. That is what Trump did with the information he was gien.

So now we re onto those vague suggestions about "Depression, drug abuse, spousal abuse can all lead to suicide and there is no doubt that suicides go up when the economy is crippled."

All of that is meaningless speculation that turned out not to be significant. Please try to stick to reality - what actually happened.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:50 PM, Meridian O said:

So, Dr Dustyrose 33...Can we see your medical qualifications before we discuss the sanity of folk...:P

Then again! What do you think about Nancy Pelosi's state of mind last February when she was encouraging large groups of people to congregate in San Francisco China Town?

The Trump losers only have one event to mention.

I think all of the people that actually have a brain will recognize that this was before COVID-19 took off in the US. 

Please observe the timelines to avoid becoming a laughingstock.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, tmcom said:

Just another Trump hater, venting, nothing to see here.

:rolleyes:

Trump haters as you call them are the people that discuss the issues rationally.

Thanks for telling us once again how irrational your position is. Then again we all knew that.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, and then said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/03/24/covid-19_and_the_unintended_consequences_of_economic_shutdown_142741.html#!

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/10/11/the-devastating-economic-impact-of-covid-19-shutdowns/

It's impossible to over estimate the impact of massive unemployment but in the name of team support, you guys are denying reality.  It's pathetic but there are a majority of Americans see this for what it is and are no longer cowering in fear.  

Thanks for pointing out more filth outlets of garbage.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The Trump losers only have one event to mention.

I think all of the people that actually have a brain will recognize that this was before COVID-19 took off in the US. 

Please observe the timelines to avoid becoming a laughingstock.

Aww! You care enough about me to warn me...:rolleyes: You little scamp you...However! If the likes of Nancy Pelosi had a brain (along with their medical advisors & WHO experts) they should have known how dangerous the virus is and that the virus was already being spread (late 2019) amongst the rest of the earths population.   

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:37 AM, Free99 said:

Trump put his faith in the World Health Organization not to mention this country put allot of money into that stupid organization. He might be president but if you knew anything about politics you would know he doesn’t make the final decision on anything. He’s only able to make recommendations based on the data he’s given. When you got the WHO telling you it’s just another flu virus this is all you got.

As far as shutting the country down and trying to stop the spread of it you wouldn’t stop it. Think real hard about that idea. Create a panic no one shows up for work. No food, no gas, no utilities. Nothing! So we just starve people to death? Leave them stranded? Fighting over food and the last drop of gas or roll of toilet paper? Look at the numbers on how many people have it and how many people died from it. It’s not as deadly as you might think. In seeing those numbers would you flip a nation upside down and destroy its economy and bring it to its knees? I’m fairly certain no matter who we have for a president things would have worked out the same.

Trump has his quirks but out of everyone else he is the best at running this nation. Biden is nothing but a fruit cake. Watch him from years before and look at what he’s tried to do and get passed. If Biden gets elected remember you voted for a fool! Biden is a career politician he’s never had to do anything but wake up and put a suit on and suck up you’re tax dollars for his pay check.

Obama is a racist POS and not to mention a terrorist that tried to kill this country with his BS affordable health care act. First year yes affordable, second year not so much, third year well here we are paying top dollar again on  it. And wait it gets better that little bit of tax refund you get back every year if you don’t have Obama Care they rip through that until you don’t have anything!!!!

I Hope Trump Wins and mops the floor up with Obama’s a$$ when it’s over!!! I would love to see that racist POS answering to a judge over spying on Trump.

Trumps rich he runs this country for nothing his pay goes to some charity. How many presidents have done that? How many have put China in their place and put an end to the USA getting taken advantage of by them????? Brought jobs back to America instead of letting companies relocate over seas to pay cheap labor? All presidents before him have lined their pockets with Americans money and sat back and didn’t care. He didn’t back down and take a bribe or keep his mouth shut he did what was right. Obama never did anything other than his retarded health care crap. Biden couldn’t find his way out of a wet paper bag if you tore a hole in it. A nursing home will be wiping his a$$ soon enough. And then his dot head can run her mouth. Wake up vote for Trump!!!!!

What a wonderful piece of satire you composed. Love this gem: "When you got the WHO telling you it’s just another flu virus this is all you got." Of course, everyone knows that is not true which makes our satirical post all the funnier.

OMG, this was hysterical "Create a panic no one shows up for work. No food, no gas, no utilities. Nothing!" Well done at making fun of the losers pretending this pandemic is not serious.

This did happen in a few very isolated cases didn't it? "Fighting over food and the last drop of gas or roll of toilet paper?" That's what humor is all about, right?

This really expresses humor: "I’m fairly certain no matter who we have for a president things would have worked out the same." I mean if Trump had acted like a president and not a snotty childish malcontent imagine what would have been different. Imagine all of the hundreds of thousands of dead especially grandparents that would be celebrating with their grandkids.

OMG here is a great joke 'Trump has his quirks but out of everyone else he is the best at running this nation." That clown has been a failure in every thing he has tried. At least with the USFL he got a single dollar. What about his first proclamation as president. he was going to get a cheaper deal on Air FOrce 1. He failed as he has failed everywhere. Trump is a loser as you point out in your sarcasm.

This is so funny "How many have put China in their place and put an end to the USA getting taken advantage of by them?????" Trump's trade war with CHina as been a disaster which is why Trump calls COVID-19 the China virus. Trump the big loser is irritated with his failure. So where is Trump the dumb loser getting his campaign junk? From China.  Why not Taiwan or India or Indonesia or the Phillipines or Brazil? I figure he had to after losing his trade war.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:46 AM, and then said:

There's quite a difference between fear and respect.  That's where the Left loses the thread and goes nutty.  If OZ is behaving in a way that you approve then great.  Americans tend to be a little more, uh, headstrong, where taking orders from bureaucrats is concerned.  Meanwhile, get back to me when the case fatality rate becomes something for the other 99% of covid sufferers to worry over.

Ooops seems that you are very hard to teach. Been over this many times with you.

I post that at least 10% f the infected including asymptomatics get organ damage which appears to be permanent.  The actual figures are well above the 10% I am stating.

So don't worry if you get COVID-19 every few years and every time it takes 10 years off your life. That's okay. Maybe this is your problem:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/939816?src=mkm_covid_update_201028_MSCPEDIT&uac=389284HY&impID=2644364&faf=1

People recovering from COVID-19 may suffer significant brain function impacts, with the worst cases of the infection linked to mental decline equivalent to the brain ageing by 10 years, researchers warned on Tuesday.

A non-peer-reviewed study of more than 84,000 people, led by Adam Hampshire, a doctor at Imperial College London, found that in some severe cases, coronavirus infection is linked to substantial cognitive deficits for months.

"Our analyses ... align with the view that there are chronic cognitive consequences of having COVID-19," the researchers wrote in a report of their findings. "People who had recovered, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits."

A little food for thought - bolding mine

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, and then said:

And those who simply do not trust information coming from our highly politicized media?  Americans tend to bridle at being treated like idiot children who need to be controlled by some feckless bureaucrat.  

I don't trust information coming from the wrong sources.

Who is so stupid that they trust a politician like Trump for health advice? Only the Trump fawners

Who is so stupid to trust a politician that mocks the sick? Only the Trump stooges

Who is so ignorant that they disregard the health experts and go to political rallies unprotected and then die - Hermann Cain at a Trump raly

It's true the stupid do bridle at being treated like idiots especially when they are followers of a true idiot like Trump

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, and then said:

You know, aunty, you sound more like a fearful person than I do.  I guess the TDS does that.  The rest of us have lives to lead and no time for your mental ramblings on the way to a breakdown.  You want to hide in a closet or under a bed so the Bad Orange Man can't hurt you, feel free.  Toodles...

In a few days the orange moron will no longer be able to ruin the US. That is a day I've waited for for 4 years. Get rid of that ignorant racist loser and let's make the US great again.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, and then said:

What are you on about?  Are you seriously saying that businesses aren't being crushed in parts of the U.S.?  Or am I misunderstanding your point?  NY and Cali are responsible for a significant portion of our GDP and they are keeping their citizens down for political reasons.  NYC may not recover to the pre-covid era for decades, if EVER.  That is not a rational reaction to a virus with a 99+ percent recovery rate.

It's always the Trump stooges that look at the deaths and not the effect of the pandemic. Dead people is part of the story. 

I know you don't care how many died. You are a sociopath like Trump. He doesn't care if people die. You've stated that enough times as well. It's dead people and who cares. 

And is your 99+ recovery rate the truth or a lie? It is of course a lie. Death is not the o nly prolem with disease, but those that are losers latch onto that because they want to promote teir agenda and human suffering is not a part of a sociopath's concerns. There are those so sick from this disease that they can barely function. Wait till they catch it again and again. What about the kidneys? A few infections from now and they could be living the life of the dialysis patient. Maybe you should be inveting in medical oxygen so you can reap the rewards from people so sick they need oxygen on a continual basis.

Are you as heartless as Trump?

• Thanks 2