Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

Dustyrose33

16 hours ago, bee said:

It's not rocket science is it....

more tests = more cases

because even people with no symptoms who aren't ill or never have been unwell with it - can test positive.. 

and that's without going into the accuracy of the testing... for example...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54000629

quote...

"Prof Carl Heneghan, one of the study's authors, said instead of giving a "yes/no" result based on whether any virus is detected, tests should have a cut-off point so that very small amounts of virus do not trigger a positive result.

He believes the detection of traces of old virus could partly explain why the number of cases is rising while hospital admissions remain stable."

This is the stupidity spelled out so well.

Turns out if you don't seek out where a disease lies you can't find it. Pretty simple. Well, simple to those with a brain. But the brainless want to pretend the disease is not there. An example of a brainless dolt is Trump.  He knows the disease is dangerous. He knew that long before over 200,000 in the US were slaughtered by the disease Trump had no intention of stopping.

And what do we know about testing? It can signal the onset of a new wave of infections. And it did.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I think @bee was referring to the published increase in detected cases being a consequence of greater testing. The number of infections has not necessarily increased, it is just that we are becoming more aware of them. 

Your suggestion is false isn't it?

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Not necessarily. It could just be revealing a large pool of (historically) infected people. It would only indicate an actual reduction (or increase) in infection if the entire population of the USA where tested every week. 

Speculation has nothing to do with reality. Cases are spiking in the US an that is determined through a range of issues including hospitlizations. Please try to keep up with reality.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Absolutely serious. It's high time the entrenched career politicians know that the American people are tired of their corruption and all other manner of dirty politics.

Which is why we need to get rid of Trump and drain the swamp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meridian O said:

I guess when Joe was touching up a young lass it was showing class? Oh! But then again his supporters turn a blind eye to Joe's improper behaviour. Maybe he was merely wiping "his" nose on the victims hair? 

Are you comparing this to Trump paying hush money to a w -- h -- o -- r -- e? That's not nice of you.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you comparing this to Trump paying hush money to a w -- h -- o -- r -- e? That's not nice of you.

No! Certainly not...The ***** as you put it was an adult woman...:rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Aww! You care enough about me to warn me...:rolleyes: You little scamp you...However! If the likes of Nancy Pelosi had a brain (along with their medical advisors & WHO experts) they should have known how dangerous the virus is and that the virus was already being spread (late 2019) amongst the rest of the earths population.   

We already know from the Woodward tapes that the loser Trump knew this was a dangerous disease and he did  not care one bit. He kew in February and people are dead and continue to die and are permanently injured. Trump doesnt care. His stooges don't care about the deaths and suffering.

And there has been no change in Trump's attitude. He doesn't care. He doesn't care who dies as long as he has his money. 

Pelosi has changed and I am no supporter of Queen Nancy.

3 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

No! Certainly not...The ***** as you put it was an adult woman...:rolleyes:

And so is everyone else in question. Is everything okay with you unless the person is underage?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

We already know from the Woodward tapes that the loser Trump knew this was a dangerous disease and he did  not care one bit. He kew in February and people are dead and continue to die and are permanently injured. Trump doesnt care. His stooges don't care about the deaths and suffering.

And there has been no change in Trump's attitude. He doesn't care. He doesn't care who dies as long as he has his money. 

Pelosi has changed and I am no supporter of Queen Nancy.

Pelosi has changed to suit her image...:rolleyes:

And so is everyone else in question. Is everything okay with you unless the person is underage?

Your question is too vague to answer. You want to add some names for a better reply. 

1 minute ago, Meridian O said:

Your question is too vague to answer. You want to add some names for a better reply. 

Trump was having sex with a w -- h -- o -- r -- e named Daniels. What part of this sex for money scandal are you unaware of?

• Like 1

So you are an expert on what Trump wants! 

So you are unaware of how Trump wans people to do exactly what leads to deaths? How little do you know about this?

• Like 1

Just now, stereologist said:

Trump was having sex with a w -- h -- o -- r -- e named Daniels. What part of this sex for money scandal are you unaware of?

I's say that, that is a moral dilemma for the Trump family and none of my business. Although while talking about others dirty linen...What about Mr Clinton eh! Wow! What a doozy!  

On 10/28/2020 at 5:03 PM, ChrLzs said:

And Then, you are utterly disingenuous, and deliberately try at every post to mislead and misinform.  OF EFFING COURSE the US (and every other country) has got better at reducing the Case Fatality Rate.  It's the ONE, the ONLY statistic that you can cherry pick that actually sounds like it is a little bit positive.

Lets look at a few random statistics - here's the Daily Case rate, which shows the spread of the virus:

Here's the US
AA_US_October28.jpg.3712aab1ea61446bbe315e671e6709e0.jpg

And here's Australia for comparison
AA_AUS_October28.jpg.161067e424f05e0a5b1dd4d16aa32563.jpg

Total death rate per million population in the US = 688.  In Australia = 36.  That's per capita.  So, even taking into account population, your President's 'efforts' (ie F-All)  have resulted in 20x more deaths.  20 times worse.

Congratulations on such a good job.  And Then thinks that is all OK.

@and then is the one at Jonestown, Guyana who helped pass around or inject people with cyanide. He’s the one at the Waco compound, who helped spread the gasoline around.

Stupid is, @and then stupid dies ... on Election Day. 

• Like 1

Just now, Meridian O said:

I's say that, that is a moral dilemma for the Trump family and none of my business. Although while talking about others dirty linen...What about Mr Clinton eh! Wow! What a doozy!  

I know right? Clinton lies on TV in front of the public "I never touched that woman" or something close to that. Now we have Donald and his w --h -- o --r -- e case. Bet that wasn't the only one. No way a single case got caught up in the news. 

So people want to connect Trump and sex for money to Biden whispering to someone. Wow. Wish there were more to the story like Biden was asking her to make coffee for the men in the room or some other condescending request.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, stereologist said:

So you are unaware of how Trump wans people to do exactly what leads to deaths? How little do you know about this?

Yes! I'm aware that Trump has made some awful mistakes and hopefully he is learning from them. Yet! Are you aware that some of the Democrat hierarchy are just as daft?   

Edited by Meridian O

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know right? Clinton lies on TV in front of the public "I never touched that woman" or something close to that. Now we have Donald and his w --h -- o --r -- e case. Bet that wasn't the only one. No way a single case got caught up in the news. 

So people want to connect Trump and sex for money to Biden whispering to someone. Wow. Wish there were more to the story like Biden was asking her to make coffee for the men in the room or some other condescending request.

Be careful what you wish for!

3 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Yes! I'm aware that Trump has made some awful mistakes and hopefully he is learning from them. Yet! Are you aware that some of the Democrat hierarchy are just as daft?   

Absolutely. Didn't I just point out the lie from Clinton?

Be careful what you wish for!

Nothing can be as bad as the wreck of Trump. He has been a disaster since day one. I know his stooges are so proud of his failures. Maybe it makes them feel better since they are unlikely to have done a job as poor as he has in whatever job they perform.

• Like 2

Absolutely. Didn't I just point out the lie from Clinton?

Congratulations! There's hope for you yet...:)

Just now, Meridian O said:

Congratulations! There's hope for you yet...:)

The wackos think because I hate Trump and his failures that I must be a democrat.

That's just illogical and a knee jerk reaction. 

Where I used to live I had the choice and often voted for candidates from 3 or more political parties. I chose the candidate, not the party.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The wackos think because I hate Trump and his failures that I must be a democrat.

That's just illogical and a knee jerk reaction. 

Where I used to live I had the choice and often voted for candidates from 3 or more political parties. I chose the candidate, not the party.

Glad to see that you're using the right of your own choice and not being bullied into something else. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

Glad to see that you're using the right of your own choice and not being bullied into something else. 

Which is why in the last election I did not vote for a candidate from a major party. I would like to see more choices instead of a business failure and an unethical near criminal as choices.

If we had more than the control of the two parties in the US then there would be more effort on the part of the candidates to be good at what people expect them to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1