Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

Dustyrose33

37 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

What about Mr Clinton eh! Wow! What a doozy!  

Yeah, thank God she is not running  again.  I would not vote for her this time either.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I think @bee was referring to the published increase in detected cases being a consequence of greater testing. The number of infections has not necessarily increased, it is just that we are becoming more aware of them. 

It's a rather basic point to make for people looking into such data.  The fact that they manage to spin up a talking point to make their "opponents" seem ignorant, just exposes how determined they are to push a narrative by any means possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

It's a rather basic point to make for people looking into such data.  The fact that they manage to spin up a talking point to make their "opponents" seem ignorant, just exposes how determined they are to push a narrative by any means possible.

There is no question about the ignorance. The evidence makes that clear. No spin. It's the evidence. Follow the evidence.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah it's very transparent...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

Trump as slaughtered 200,000 plus of his own citizens. He is a fool. The bigger fools are those that do not see that he does not care how many people he kills. His stooges need to wake up and realize they are nothing but COVID fodder to this malignant narcissist.

Absolute rubbish. President Trump has not slaughtered ANYBODY. He has helped to keep the USA - despite it being a massive target for the virus (with high mobility and big cities) - relatively Covid-free. 

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

The Trump losers only have one event to mention.

I think all of the people that actually have a brain will recognize that this was before COVID-19 took off in the US. 

Please observe the timelines to avoid becoming a laughingstock.

This was in reference to Nancy Pelosi encouraging people to socialy mix in February. So you say that this was OK because it was 'before COVID-19 took off', and yet you criticise the President for HIS actions in February ? (ignoring the fact that he was the first in the Western world to restrict visitors from China, saving tens of thousands of American lives, despite getting huge criticism by Democrats and The Media for doing so). 

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

But Trump stills wants to kill people.

What a ridiculous accusation. You are completely deranged. 

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

Nothing can be as bad as the wreck of Trump. He has been a disaster since day one. I know his stooges are so proud of his failures. Maybe it makes them feel better since they are unlikely to have done a job as poor as he has in whatever job they perform.

Well, lets take a look at that. 

In domestic terms, he oversaw a significant reduction in unemployment, and a huge increase in median wages. (about 9%). He massively reduced over-regulation  of companies, improving productivity, helped by tax cuts, which put about $2000 dollars back into the pocket of the average American. 

He stopped the Obama policy of encouraging 'star chamber' courts on college campuses, whereby an accusation equalled guilt, and put an end to this abomination against due process. (to the Woke, 'due process' was racist). 

He appointed originalist judges to the supreme court, bringing it back to its original purpose - to make sure Federal Law was constitutional - as opposed to being a third legislature. 

He stood up for American; encouraging patriotism as opposed to the Progressive's Anti-Americanism. He rebuilt the military, improving the USA's national security. 

His foreign policy was a triumph, discouraging Russian expansionism, successfully encouraging NATO members to meet their statutory obligations, and negotiating the rapprochement between Bahrain, The UAE, Sudan, and Israel. (and encouraged Saudi Arabia to take conciliatory steps), all by the technique of NOT pandering to the Palestinians, as Obama did. He has tamed the Iranians; they no longer harass American shipping, something that was an almost weekly event under Obama. And most importantly of all perhaps, he is the first US President in 20 years NOT to start a foreign war. 

And that is before we discuss his response to Covid-19, in which he attempted (but was blocked by Congress and The Media) to protect US borders. He encouraged social distancing in the early days, whereby the Democrats supported mass mingling (e.g. the riots). 

I could go on. The fact is that President Trump's first term has been remarkably successful, by any standards. 

Oh.. except by the standards of those who hate the USA and what it stands for :)  

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Absolute rubbish. President Trump has not slaughtered ANYBODY. He has helped to keep the USA - despite it being a massive target for the virus (with high mobility and big cities) - relatively Covid-free. 

I could go on. The fact is that President Trump's first term has been remarkably successful, by any standards. 

Oh.. except by the standards of those who hate the USA and what it stands for :)  

Actually, Trump is the epitome of anti-American sentiment. 

Racism and catering to Russia to start with, then morbidly hilarious nepotism, utter disrespect for veterans... even his childish humping the flag on stage shows he's got no idea what patriotism looks like, let alone feels like. 

His worst anti-American act is probably his (from national point of view suicidal) active contribution to the division among the Americans, to the point where members of his cult say they'd rather be Russian than Democrat. That would be treason in any remotely sane country.

By the way, I'm not really talking to you, since you can apparently believe Trump did something against COVID, which makes you unqualified for any adult discussion, I'm just using the opportunity to say that - seen from the outside - Trump is the worst catastrophe that has ever struck the US. 

So the US is taking another collective IQ test on the 3rd. Four years ago it was somehow excusable to mistake Trump for an American, today it is not.   

On a more amusing note, it will be interesting, once he loses the election, to finally hear how the US was protecting the sensitive information he and his equally compromised ilk were given access to. And what they'll do to stop that infiltration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I admire Donald Trump’s tenacity. Despite five years of mostly-negative treatment by the media, he continues to move forward. His energy hasn’t flagged, his fighting spirit hasn’t been dampened, and his dedication to the working-class remains consistent. He’s an amazingly strong person.

• Like 6

Here is how my dictionary describes PSYCHOSIS.    ' Any severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by deterioration of normal intellectual and social functioning and by partial or complete withdrawal from reality. '

I'm sure uncle Donald's niece ,the Psychologist, would agree with that assessment.     

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Racism and catering to Russia to start with, then morbidly hilarious nepotism, utter disrespect for veterans... even his childish humping the flag on stage shows he's got no idea what patriotism looks like, let alone feels like. 

His worst anti-American act is probably his (from national point of view suicidal) active contribution to the division among the Americans, to the point where members of his cult say they'd rather be Russian than Democrat. That would be treason in any remotely sane country.

By the way, I'm not really talking to you, since you can apparently believe Trump did something against COVID, which makes you unqualified for any adult discussion, I'm just using the opportunity to say that - seen from the outside - Trump is the worst catastrophe that has ever struck the US. 

So the US is taking another collective IQ test on the 3rd. Four years ago it was somehow excusable to mistake Trump for an American, today it is not.   

On a more amusing note, it will be interesting, once he loses the election, to finally hear how the US was protecting the sensitive information he and his equally compromised ilk were given access to. And what they'll do to stop that infiltration. 

In addition, the reason Trump wants to "take the country back from doctors, is because he knows they've made him out to be a liar regarding Covid 19.   He knew it was a dangerous disease from the start, but still continues to downplay it and say it's going away, even as the number of cases has risen to the highest ever.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, Dustyrose33 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-bragged-in-april-that-trump-was-taking-the-country-back-from-the-doctors/ar-BB1atTL7?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

This article states how Trump wanted to take the country back from doctors.   All sane, intelligent people need to take the country back from Trump and I hope that happens on election day.   If he gets back in we are in deep trouble.   He has no conscience regarding Covid 19, nor for the people sickened and/or dying with it.   Like Obama said, Trump is jealous of Covid and the media coverage it is receiving.   He is like a child wanting all the attention.

Some of us happen to like Trump and think he is brilliant.

If (okay I`ll say when) you lose please dont do anything stupid. Remember, in a democracy you dont always get the outcome you personally wanted. I am looking forward to 4 more years of laughter and good economic performance across the pond.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

I admire Donald Trump’s tenacity. Despite five years of mostly-negative treatment by the media, he continues to move forward. His energy hasn’t flagged, his fighting spirit hasn’t been dampened, and his dedication to the working-class remains consistent. He’s an amazingly strong person.

He is strong and has a backbone.

Two of the characteristics of a decent leader. Its about time the US got a leader like that, it was long overdue, rather than weaker people caving in to the outrage and hyper-sensitivities of snowflakes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is clearly living in cuckoo land.

The guy doesnt know where he is half the time, cannot even remember which president he is running against, and has bizarre economic policies planned. How exactly is an economy going to grow under him if he pursues his extreme environmental agenda on energy transformation?

It will result in higher prices at the pump, a reliance on importing fossil fuels, a huge burden on the tax payer who has to fund zillions of windfarms and solar panels all over the place, and destroy existing jobs in the fossil fuel sector. The guy is bonkers. Has he been arrested yet or are they still investigating him for corruption?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden is clearly living in cuckoo land.

The guy doesnt know where he is half the time, cannot even remember which president he is running against, and has bizarre economic policies planned. How exactly is an economy going to grow under him if he pursues his extreme environmental agenda on energy transformation?

It will result in higher prices at the pump, a reliance on importing fossil fuels, a huge burden on the tax payer who has to fund zillions of windfarms and solar panels all over the place, and destroy existing jobs in the fossil fuel sector. The guy is bonkers. Has he been arrested yet or are they still investigating him for corruption?

"C'mon man"...

Heh, he invents words even hands waving guy doesn't know how to translate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

[...]

Not in the slightest.

And accusing Trump of racism.... Boy, lefties are FAR MORE racist than Trump. Biden's bit "You got more questions. If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black." (link) Do I have to explain why this remark is racist, huh? C'mon man Helen, you are better than that.

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

In addition, the reason Trump wants to "take the country back from doctors, is because he knows they've made him out to be a liar regarding Covid 19.   He knew it was a dangerous disease from the start, but still continues to downplay it and say it's going away, even as the number of cases has risen to the highest ever.   

Yup. Trump was caught lying, blatantly, again, and these lies caused otherwise unnecessary deaths. 

He's got no shame or functioning memory (apparently he remembers things as he wished them to be, not the way they factually were), so he'll just shift the blame for his mistakes and problem is truly solved in his mind. The entire reasoning of that... sort of... man... comes down to excuses.  

The trouble is that he's got classic cult disregarding reality for the sake of cult narrative. They want these lies. They compete with each other in swallowing the most fantastic stupidities because that's precisely how cults function. You prove that you belong to the cult by rejecting obvious reality and substituting it with that, what guru said. So a lot of them died from COVID in attempt to treat it with childish ignorance, as their gold-plated calf requested. Part of Trump cult narrative is anti-intellectualism and irrational belief in the power of irresponsibility. 

It would be very convenient, self-solving problem if these people weren't infecting the sane population too. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Not in the slightest.

And accusing Trump of racism.... Boy, lefties are FAR MORE racist than Trump. Biden's bit "You got more questions. If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black." (link) Do I have to explain why this remark is racist, huh? C'mon man Helen, you are better than that.

Trump appeals to the most pathetic kind of racists: people so insecure they cling to their racial features as a proof they're not worthless. 

Your sudden need to claim the left is more racist is in direct conflict to the only argument you've got for your Putin's puppet, which is his sucking up to the most pathetic kind of racists in the US. You, one of Trump's cheerleaders, posted untold number of propaganda videos meant to ignite the racial divide in the US, smearing the black people as the real, only violent troublemakers, so your example alone shows that pathetic racism is what Trump bases his campaign on.   

So you'll have to decide who you're working for. Because by claiming the left is more racist, you're taking the racists' votes away from Trump. These are not some literate liberals, these are simple people, remember, prone to believe any kind of crap, so you should be more careful. 

Also, I'm a woman but I don't mind being called a man, since I've got more balls than all of you insecure little racist turds. 

And I'm living my, white if you will, tradition, which never allowed any cowardice and your pathetic racism is distilled cowardice with a twist of stupidity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump appeals to the most pathetic kind of racists: people so insecure they cling to their racial features as a proof they're not worthless. 

Your sudden need to claim the left is more racist is in direct conflict to the only argument you've got for your Putin's puppet, which is his sucking up to the most pathetic kind of racists in the US. You, one of Trump's cheerleaders, posted untold number of propaganda videos meant to ignite the racial divide in the US, smearing the black people as the real, only violent troublemakers, so your example alone shows that pathetic racism is what Trump bases his campaign on.   

So you'll have to decide who you're working for. Because by claiming the left is more racist, you're taking the racists' votes away from Trump. These are not some literate liberals, these are simple people, remember, prone to believe any kind of crap, so you should be more careful. 

Also, I'm a woman but I don't mind being called a man, since I've got more balls than all of you insecure little racist turds. 

And I'm living my, white if you will, tradition, which never allowed any cowardice and your pathetic racism is distilled cowardice with a twist of stupidity. 

Jesus efking christ, women... What happened to you in the last 4 years....

Would you accept opinion of Candace Owens?

I do appreciate your efforts to bring your message. Thing is, your message is hollow.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Jesus efking christ, women... What happened to you in the last 4 years....

Would you accept opinion of Candace Owens?

I do appreciate your efforts to bring your message. Thing is, your message is hollow.

I'm the same. It's just you who is showing his real agenda behind so carefully built fake profile. 

And you're extremely tiresome with your choice of propaganda videos. I don't care for Trumpers' opinions, they've certified their idiocy by supporting that wobbling sack of failure. No one sane should waste a second on their ravings. 

These are people willing to disregard reality in exchange for promises of a pathological liar. It speaks all you need to know not just about their sanity, but about their IQ too. 

I'll leave you earn your 50 cents per post in peace now, or I'll lose my dinner in disgust. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm the same. It's just you who is showing his real agenda behind so carefully built fake profile. 

And you're extremely tiresome with your choice of propaganda videos. I don't care for Trumpers' opinions, they've certified their idiocy by supporting that wobbling sack of failure. No one sane should waste a second on their ravings. 

These are people willing to disregard reality in exchange for promises of a pathological liar. It speaks all you need to know not just about their sanity, but about their IQ too. 

I'll leave you earn your 50 cents per post in peace now, or I'll lose my dinner in disgust. 

Well, do you call Candace Owens a pathological liar?

Something that people have overlooked during this election season is the media’s success in making Trump and Biden the focus of the election. Trump and Biden are merely the scantily-clad assistants who divert the audience’s attention while the magician sets up his magic trick. We should be focusing on the Democrats’ blindness to the Marxist ideology that’s masquerading as a civil rights movement. The Democrats’ support for the most murderous ideology in world history is mind-boggling. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Well in this instance I'd say that your statement would land you in the Chelsea Handler Camp.

Exactly what Candace was talking about. Because supporters of Trump are not in lockstep with the approved liberal message. 

Maturity is cheap but it takes work.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

[..] showing his real agenda behind so carefully built fake profile.[...]

Thank you.

Original bmk is beeing burried behind the bushes.... Oh, dare, I split my pants out....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well in this instance I'd say that your statement would land you in the Chelsea Handler Camp.

Exactly what Candace was talking about. Because supporters of Trump are not in lockstep with the approved liberal message. 

Maturity is cheap but it takes work.

Sheesh, truth will bring more misery in left camp... Oh, wait...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

On the second thougt, how can we be sure you ain't that lovely Croatian woman we love?

Proove it .

PS I know , I'm jerk