Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dustyrose33

Trump, Certifiable Nutcase

204 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

bmk1245
23 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm the same. It's just you who is showing his real agenda behind so carefully built fake profile. 

And you're extremely tiresome with your choice of propaganda videos. I don't care for Trumpers' opinions, they've certified their idiocy by supporting that wobbling sack of failure. No one sane should waste a second on their ravings. 

These are people willing to disregard reality in exchange for promises of a pathological liar. It speaks all you need to know not just about their sanity, but about their IQ too. 

 

I'll leave you earn your 50 cents per post in peace now, or I'll lose my dinner in disgust. 

On the second thougt, how can we be sure you ain't that lovely Croatian woman we love?

Proove it .

 

PS I know , I'm jerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustyrose33

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-coronavirus-cases-break-global-daily-record-and-experts-warn-it-will-only-get-worse/ar-BB1azbfx?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

This article is a good example of how wrong Trump's $0.10 cent remark is that Covid 19 is going away and will disappear.   In fact, experts are predicting 2,000 deaths a day, with cases soaring into triple digits soon.

It is stated that a new case of Covid happens every second, and that someone dies from it every 2 minutes.  Now hospitals are considering rationing care.   That means if you're hospitalized with Covid but the patient's life in the next room is deemed more important, they get the care but you don't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump appeals to the most pathetic kind of racists: people so insecure they cling to their racial features as a proof they're not worthless. 

Your sudden need to claim the left is more racist is in direct conflict to the only argument you've got for your Putin's puppet, which is his sucking up to the most pathetic kind of racists in the US. You, one of Trump's cheerleaders, posted untold number of propaganda videos meant to ignite the racial divide in the US, smearing the black people as the real, only violent troublemakers, so your example alone shows that pathetic racism is what Trump bases his campaign on.   

So you'll have to decide who you're working for. Because by claiming the left is more racist, you're taking the racists' votes away from Trump. These are not some literate liberals, these are simple people, remember, prone to believe any kind of crap, so you should be more careful. 

Also, I'm a woman but I don't mind being called a man, since I've got more balls than all of you insecure little racist turds. 

And I'm living my, white if you will, tradition, which never allowed any cowardice and your pathetic racism is distilled cowardice with a twist of stupidity. 

You sound so angry and full of hate.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You sound so angry and full of hate.

Nah, that's just irritation. I find imbeciles and hypocrites irritating. Especially when you act like you're not inferior. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nah, that's just irritation. I find imbeciles and hypocrites irritating. Especially when you act like you're not inferior. 

Nice, a superiority complex too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Nice, a superiority complex too.

No, no, you got that wrong. You see, when an imbecile thinks he's the smartest man ever, that's superiority complex. When objectively much smarter person says it's an imbecile and finds his disorder irritating, that's just stating the obvious. 

 

An example of an imbecile with superiority complex is functionally illiterate man who thinks he knows better than doctors, in medical matters. 

Accepting such clearly irrational behaviour as normal is equally irrational too.

 

Now, I know you'd like to whine some more, but I'm done. Go cry on someone else's shoulder.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, no, you got that wrong. You see, when an imbecile thinks he's the smartest man ever, that's superiority complex. When objectively much smarter person says it's an imbecile and finds his disorder irritating, that's just stating the obvious. 

An example of an imbecile with superiority complex is functionally illiterate man who thinks he knows better than doctors, in medical matters. 

Accepting such clearly irrational behaviour as normal is equally irrational too.

Now, I know you'd like to whine some more, but I'm done. Go cry on someone else's shoulder.  

I am concerned for your state of mind next week when he wins.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

... next week when he wins.

I'll happily admit I was wrong, if that happens.  Will you?  Will Trump?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
7 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'll happily admit I was wrong, if that happens.  Will you?  Will Trump?

Well, if Biden wins, I will admit that Biden has won. I will fear for America though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
42 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, if Biden wins, I will admit that Biden has won. I will fear for America though. 

You didn't answer my second question - will Trump accept it....?  I fear *that*, and I also fear for America if Trump continues the fascism/dictatorship.  I think your fear that Biden will do any of the stuff Trump says he will is completely misplaced.

But, let's just sit back and watch.  I have plenty of cheesy popcorn ready.  I also note that Trump is moaning loadly that the result of the election will drag on for a while.  Here, we don't have an issue with waiting patiently for all the counting to be completed and cross-checked - so he's obviously setting the gullible up for a rejection of the result....

 

BTW, here in Oz, my state (Qld) just had its election, and our somewhat left-leaning (but still fairly centrist) Labor Party (sort of equivalent to the US Democrats) won very convincingly with an increased majority.  Note that the Labor Party imposed some of the harshest lockdowns and border controls across Australia.  Thing is, we have now (touch wood) got Covid down to very, very low levels and everything is carefully getting back to normal...

Our right-leaning party (the Liberal Party - and yes, it's confusing!) got shellacked...  Note that the Liberals here do not seem as heavily right wing as the Republicans in the US, but maybe that is how they get portrayed by the media.

 

BTW, this wasn't a very good look:
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article246861942.html

- look up your own sources for what just happened in North Carolina.  What an ugly country - peaceful protesters, including children, pepper sprayed....  Funnily enough, I don't see Fox reporting on this...  Maybe they aren't awake yet?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
59 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

 

BTW, this wasn't a very good look:
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article246861942.html

- look up your own sources for what just happened in North Carolina.  What an ugly country - peaceful protesters, including children, pepper sprayed....  Funnily enough, I don't see Fox reporting on this...  Maybe they aren't awake yet?

Yeah LE was keeping the protestors away from the court house. That's their job. I'm sure that their permit to protest didn't include trespassing on government property.

This is a non-event. The protestors were ordered off government property and failed to comply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You didn't answer my second question - will Trump accept it....?  I fear *that*, and I also fear for America if Trump continues the fascism/dictatorship.  I think your fear that Biden will do any of the stuff Trump says he will is completely misplaced.

.....

Trump won't have any CHOICE but to accept it. If necessary, the capital police will arrest him with trespass, and forcibly evict him and his staff from the White House. However, it won't come to  that. You accuse President Trump of being a fascist, but that term fits the left far more than it does him.  All of his actions have been legal and constitutional. 

As for the protest... they tried to force their way through a police line, and into the courthouse. Presumably this was contrary to the law. If so, then they provoked a police response. Some of them should be charged with child abuse for brining a young child into a political confrontation. Where they hoping that the child would get hurt, in order to make better headlines ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
42 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

they tried to force their way through a police line, and into the courthouse. Presumably this was contrary to the law. If so, then they provoked a police response. Some of them should be charged with child abuse for brining a young child into a political confrontation. Where they hoping that the child would get hurt, in order to make better headlines ? 

I'll answer that question when you link to the information you just claimed.

Edited by ChrLzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You didn't answer my second question - will Trump accept it....?  I fear *that*, and I also fear for America if Trump continues the fascism/dictatorship.  I think your fear that Biden will do any of the stuff Trump says he will is completely misplaced.

But, let's just sit back and watch.  I have plenty of cheesy popcorn ready.  I also note that Trump is moaning loadly that the result of the election will drag on for a while.  Here, we don't have an issue with waiting patiently for all the counting to be completed and cross-checked - so he's obviously setting the gullible up for a rejection of the result....

BTW, here in Oz, my state (Qld) just had its election, and our somewhat left-leaning (but still fairly centrist) Labor Party (sort of equivalent to the US Democrats) won very convincingly with an increased majority.  Note that the Labor Party imposed some of the harshest lockdowns and border controls across Australia.  Thing is, we have now (touch wood) got Covid down to very, very low levels and everything is carefully getting back to normal...

Our right-leaning party (the Liberal Party - and yes, it's confusing!) got shellacked...  Note that the Liberals here do not seem as heavily right wing as the Republicans in the US, but maybe that is how they get portrayed by the media.

BTW, this wasn't a very good look:
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article246861942.html

- look up your own sources for what just happened in North Carolina.  What an ugly country - peaceful protesters, including children, pepper sprayed....  Funnily enough, I don't see Fox reporting on this...  Maybe they aren't awake yet?

We might want to brace ourselves.

If the US starts internal fighting it might well suck in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I am concerned for your state of mind next week when he wins.

It is what it is

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
14 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'll answer that question when you link to the information you just claimed.

From the link that you provided. This statement was uploaded to scrib.

https://www.scribd.com/document/482385582/Graham-Police-Department-Statement-on-10-31-2020#from_embed

Permit did not allow them to block the road which is illegal in the U.S. and I'm quite sure in OZ also.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
44 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

they tried to force their way through a police line, and into the courthouse.

In fact, let me be specific, and this time please LOOK at the video, at about 45 seconds in.  Watch the whole thing - which bit is the one showing them storming the courthouse?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article246870132.html

Clearly they did NOT force their way through a police line, nor did they attempt to gain access to the courthouse - they were peacefuly protesting outside.  That was a FABRICATION.  The police moved in and demanded they stop blocking the street and then when the crowd did not move on, they were attacked.

 

Just curious, who gave you that lie to post, Roof?  And why no videos to show what you are claiming - is it taking a while to fabricate...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
9 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

From the link that you provided. This statement was uploaded to scrib.

https://www.scribd.com/document/482385582/Graham-Police-Department-Statement-on-10-31-2020#from_embed

Permit did not allow them to block the road which is illegal in the U.S. and I'm quite sure in OZ also.

No, we live in a FREE country.

The difference is here that IF and only IF they were blocking a major city arterial, then they may be arrested if all else fails.  Definitely no pepper spray...  If it was a less busy road they would simply help to provide detours and negotiate an early end.  We don't have police like the ones shown there..  ours work with the both the 'offenders' and the 'victims', and they understand there are two sides to everything, and that peaceful protests should NEVER be broken up with violence.

We also don't feel afraid to have our kids or grandparents out in public..

Edited by ChrLzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

In fact, let me be specific, and this time please LOOK at the video, at about 45 seconds in.  Watch the whole thing - which bit is the one showing them storming the courthouse?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article246870132.html

Clearly they did NOT force their way through a police line, nor did they attempt to gain access to the courthouse - they were peacefuly protesting outside.  That was a FABRICATION.  The police moved in and demanded they stop blocking the street and then when the crowd did not move on, they were attacked.

 

Just curious, who gave you that lie to post, Roof?  And why no videos to show what you are claiming - is it taking a while to fabricate...?

The 'storming the courthouse' occurs at around 2 minutes in, with US marshals trying to push the crowd back from the courthouse.

At about 1 minute, we see the police (as opposed to the marshalls) using some sort of spray, but that is because the police where obviously trying to move the crowd back, and the crowd was not co-operating. 

If the crowd where blocking the road, then it was inconveniencing other citizens, so presumably the police ordered the crowd to disperse, and they refused. 

The end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

Thanks for the link, though, Buzz.  You just shot Roof Gardener in both feet.

Roof, can you wade through that Mighty tome that Buzz supplied:
https://www.scribd.com/document/482385582/Graham-Police-Department-Statement-on-10-31-2020#from_embed

...and tell us where is the bit about them trying to break into the courthouse?

 

If not, take a knee and apologise for the lie....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Thanks for the link, though, Buzz.  You just shot Roof Gardener in both feet.

Roof, can you wade through that Mighty tome that Buzz supplied:
https://www.scribd.com/document/482385582/Graham-Police-Department-Statement-on-10-31-2020#from_embed

...and tell us where is the bit about them trying to break into the courthouse?

 

If not, take a knee and apologise for the lie....

I will most certainly not 'take the knee' to YOU ! :P 

I didn't SAY 'break into the courthouse', so stop putting words into my mouth ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
21 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

No, we live in a FREE country.

The difference is here that IF and only IF they were blocking a major city arterial, then they may be arrested if all else fails.  Definitely no pepper spray...  If it was a less busy road they would simply help to provide detours and negotiate an early end.  We don't have police like the ones shown there..  ours work with the both the 'offenders' and the 'victims', and they understand there are two sides to everything, and that peaceful protests should NEVER be broken up with violence.

We also don't feel afraid to have our kids or grandparents out in public..

If you had really read what I linked to then you would've realized that due to the proximity of a polling place a road closure wasn't in the permit. You can't block access to a polling place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
On 10/31/2020 at 7:13 AM, simplybill said:

I admire Donald Trump’s tenacity. Despite five years of mostly-negative treatment by the media, he continues to move forward. His energy hasn’t flagged, his fighting spirit hasn’t been dampened, and his dedication to the working-class remains consistent. He’s an amazingly strong person.

I actually think it is delusion, not tenacity that he practices.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

We might want to brace ourselves.

If the US starts internal fighting it might well suck in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.

Why would it do that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
On 10/31/2020 at 4:50 AM, RoofGardener said:

 

Absolute rubbish. President Trump has not slaughtered ANYBODY. He has helped to keep the USA - despite it being a massive target for the virus (with high mobility and big cities) - relatively Covid-free. 

 

This was in reference to Nancy Pelosi encouraging people to socialy mix in February. So you say that this was OK because it was 'before COVID-19 took off', and yet you criticise the President for HIS actions in February ? (ignoring the fact that he was the first in the Western world to restrict visitors from China, saving tens of thousands of American lives, despite getting huge criticism by Democrats and The Media for doing so). 

What a ridiculous accusation. You are completely deranged. 

Well, lets take a look at that. 

In domestic terms, he oversaw a significant reduction in unemployment, and a huge increase in median wages. (about 9%). He massively reduced over-regulation  of companies, improving productivity, helped by tax cuts, which put about $2000 dollars back into the pocket of the average American. 

He stopped the Obama policy of encouraging 'star chamber' courts on college campuses, whereby an accusation equalled guilt, and put an end to this abomination against due process. (to the Woke, 'due process' was racist). 

He appointed originalist judges to the supreme court, bringing it back to its original purpose - to make sure Federal Law was constitutional - as opposed to being a third legislature. 

He stood up for American; encouraging patriotism as opposed to the Progressive's Anti-Americanism. He rebuilt the military, improving the USA's national security. 

His foreign policy was a triumph, discouraging Russian expansionism, successfully encouraging NATO members to meet their statutory obligations, and negotiating the rapprochement between Bahrain, The UAE, Sudan, and Israel. (and encouraged Saudi Arabia to take conciliatory steps), all by the technique of NOT pandering to the Palestinians, as Obama did. He has tamed the Iranians; they no longer harass American shipping, something that was an almost weekly event under Obama. And most importantly of all perhaps, he is the first US President in 20 years NOT to start a foreign war. 

And that is before we discuss his response to Covid-19, in which he attempted (but was blocked by Congress and The Media) to protect US borders. He encouraged social distancing in the early days, whereby the Democrats supported mass mingling (e.g. the riots). 

I could go on. The fact is that President Trump's first term has been remarkably successful, by any standards. 

Oh.. except by the standards of those who hate the USA and what it stands for :)  

LOL You are so funny. Trump has done everythign to make COVID spread like wildfire.

  • He has mocked health experts
  • He has denigrated those experts
  • He has mocked the sick
  • He pushed a fake travel ban that allowed 8000 from China into the US
  • He has pushed useless snake oil
  • He has resisted effrots to curb the disease

This is a bad faced lie: "first in the Western world to restrict visitors from China"  How did thousands and thousands of people get through the pretend ban with ease? Because it was a fake ban. Claiming he saved "tens of thousands of American lives" is a lie based on your suggestion that the travel ban restricted travel from China.

You are doing like Trump - being completely untruthful.

Even during the debates he promised the disease was going away as it was surging again to the highest rates of spread since that White House idiot has been around. 

He has been the worst president in 100 years. He has been a failure.

What will make America great again is getting rid that idiot in the White House.

Huge failures of Trump

  • Flynn scandal
  • Failed trade war with China
  • Failure of COVID pandemic
  • Failure to reign in Russian meddling in Ukraine
  • Trump accepting foreign money through his businesses
  • Trump attempts to get Ukraine to undermine US politics
  • The enormous transfer of wealth to the richest people
  • Gutting the ACA without presenting a counterproposal
  • Supporting police brutality
  • His failure to rebuild US infrastructure as he promised
  • His huge number of scandals despite his campaign promise to drain the swamp
  • His constant push for chaos instead of order
  • HIs disregard for the environment
  • His attacks on the election process
  • His insults of foreign leaders
  • His repeated lies from the White House that only his stooges would believe
  • Has allowed Putin to increase his control in the Middle East
  • Has failed to repudiate violent groups

The people that support Trump so much are anti-American zealots that enjoy the anti-American stances taken by the president. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.