Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Normandy888

Higher self communication method???

Normandy888

SO, about 5 or 6 years ago I had a few dreams concerning my higher self. It was communicating with me using typed words? I do use the computer a lot so I do type a lot as well. Anyway,  I was obsessing over someone because i thought she was my twin flame, but it turns out she wasn't...when i fell a sleep that night i saw typed letters in my dream. It was someones name...a females name to be specific. So i figured this person is my twin flame? Can higher selfs communicate through me like that????

Another dream i had when i think it was my higher self is when i was moving to another state. It was a big move, and I was confused as to whether I should move with my parents or not. Again, that night when i fell asleep I saw typed letters again. It was asking me to move with my parents. I figured it was my higher self communicating with me?

Edited by Normandy888

Normandy888

Any psychics or spiritual masters here that can give me a proper answer?

Goddess of the Mist

I do believe we can receive signs and signals in such ways, through dreams, meditations, etc.  Whether you believe it to be from a higher self, god or goddess, information field or something else is up to you. It could be your own instincts and subconsciousness sending you signals as well which you are interpreting as typed messages since you yourself do a lot of tying. I would take the messages into careful consideration.