Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Thanos5150

Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There?

56 posts in this topic

Jon101
Summary of relevant qualifications and experience
BA Degree
 –
Cairo University (1989) / grade very goodDiploma in Art History
 –
Cairo University (2000) / grade very good.

I see he has a U.K. address listed on his C.V.

Not that it means anything, I just find it interesting.

Jon101
Posted (edited)

I m sorry for the size of the text.

Quite a modest house in the UK, but nice enough.

Edited by Jon101

Hanslune
1 hour ago, Jon101 said:

My wife heard from several people that his Qualifications had been 'bought'.

They weren't just from Eastern institutes either.

Common problem

When I use to hire people for ME positions there would be three interviews. One with myself or another HR person, then an interview with the people who would be their bosses and finally with a third group who would dig deep in to their expertise. Buying degrees or assuming someone else's position was not uncommon. I knew one guy an Englishman who had a BA in Electrical engineering but with decades of actual experience who had a common name. In the UK he sought out a person with his same name and found one with a PhD in electrical engineering from a Uni in Canada in the right age group and unfortunately not looking like him at all. He put out CV using his passport details but using that guys experience. He created a paper degree. A Saudi Arabian University hired him after several interviews and they contacted the Univ and asked about 'John Smith' getting a degree in x year, they confirmed that. He got the job. The thing was he could talk the talk and made his way thru the expert board. Rejected numbers of Arab, Pakistani, Indian and others who had degrees but not the knowledge.

• Like 2

docyabut2
On 6/24/2021 at 6:45 PM, docyabut2 said:

Khufu`s  son Djedefre put that ship at his pyramid.

Egyptian Pharaoh of the 4th Dynasty
Djedefre
Djedefra, Radjedef, Ratoises,[1] Rhampsinit, Rhauosis[2]
Quartzite head of Djedefre from Abu Rawash, Musée du Louvre
Quartzite head of Djedefre from Abu Rawash, Musée du Louvre
Pharaoh
Reign 10 to 14 years, ca. 2575 BC (4th Dynasty)
Predecessor Khufu
Successor Khafre
show
Nomen
Djedefre
Sȝ Rˁ ḏd.f Rˁ
The son of Ra, he endures like Ra
G39 N5

17px-Hiero_Ca1.svg.png

N5 R11 f

20px-Hiero_Ca2.svg.png
Horus name
Hor-Kheper
Ḥr-ḫpr
Embodiment of Horus
G5

L1

50px-Srxtail2.svg.png
Nebty name
Kheper-im-nebti
Ḫpr-m-nb.tj
Embodied in the Two Ladies
G16

L1 G17

Golden Horus
Bikju-nebu
Bjk.jw-nb.w
The most golden falcon
G5 G5
G5
S12

Abydos King List
Djedefre
Ḏd.f Rˁ
He endures like Ra
<

N5 R11 f

>

Saqqara Tablet
Djedefre
Ḏḏ.f Rˁ
He endures like Ra
<

N5 R11 R11 f

>
Consort Hetepheres II, Khentetka
Children Setka, Baka, Hernet, Neferhetepes, Hetepheres ?, Nikaudjedefre ?
Father Khufu
Burial Pyramid of Djedefre, Great Sphinx of Giza ?[3]
Monuments Pyramid of Djedefre

Djedefre

again :(

badeskov
On 7/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Hanslune said:

Common problem

When I use to hire people for ME positions there would be three interviews. One with myself or another HR person, then an interview with the people who would be their bosses and finally with a third group who would dig deep in to their expertise. Buying degrees or assuming someone else's position was not uncommon. I knew one guy an Englishman who had a BA in Electrical engineering but with decades of actual experience who had a common name. In the UK he sought out a person with his same name and found one with a PhD in electrical engineering from a Uni in Canada in the right age group and unfortunately not looking like him at all. He put out CV using his passport details but using that guys experience. He created a paper degree. A Saudi Arabian University hired him after several interviews and they contacted the Univ and asked about 'John Smith' getting a degree in x year, they confirmed that. He got the job. The thing was he could talk the talk and made his way thru the expert board. Rejected numbers of Arab, Pakistani, Indian and others who had degrees but not the knowledge.

That is sad. I have been through many grueling interviews. Some for jobs, some for others stuff. 

• Like 1

Hanslune
3 hours ago, badeskov said:

That is sad. I have been through many grueling interviews. Some for jobs, some for others stuff. 

One funny one. I receieved an interview request from a Japanese company out of the blue when I was already employed in Dubai. It sounded interesting so I went. Somehow they thought I would be Japanese and have a PhD level knowledge of IT related math or something. Turns out I had the same name as someone who WAS a Japanese/Korean orphan brought to the US and who had nearly my exact name and he was math genius. That expert interview which lasted about two minutes was hilariously - I had no idea what they were asking me and they seemed to be confused that I didn't speak Japanese very well - and was a tall thin blonde guy with a beard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2