Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My followers were protecting that bus

Hankenhunter

From the above link...

There’s no evidence to show that’s what happened, and the FBI is investigating. Biden’s campaign said that vehicles with Trump supporters tried to "slow the bus down and run it off the road" as it was traveling on a highway to campaign events.

So, with all of the videos there is no evidence of anyone trying to run the bus off the road. I knew politifact was bad, but this takes the cake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

More truth on the matter.

Too bad...looks like yet another self-own for you Hanky:

Police Investigating 'Trump Train' Incident Say Victim 'Appears To Be' MAGA Truck

"The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck," said the San Marcos, Texas Police Department in a statement after reviewing the crash via online videos.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/police-investigating-trump-train-incident-say-victim-appears-be-maga-truck

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Too bad...looks like yet another self-own for you Hanky:

Police Investigating 'Trump Train' Incident Say Victim 'Appears To Be' MAGA Truck

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/police-investigating-trump-train-incident-say-victim-appears-be-maga-truck

Why are you myopiclly focusing on this? The article is about trumpers trying to hem in, slow down, and intimidate a Biden tour bus. You focusing on this fender bender is another attempt to distract from the topic. You keep using the same tactics, so often, that your credibility has been damaged far beyond repair. 

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Why are you myopiclly focusing on this? The article is about trumpers trying to hem in, slow down, and intimidate a Biden tour bus. You focusing on this fender bender is another attempt to distract from the topic. You keep using the same tactics, so often, that your credibility has been damaged far beyond repair. 

Why do you have your undies in a bunch about some Trump supporters doing nothing illegal?

Oh, I guess it's because it was actually the Biden-bot that got violent and broke the law.  Got it.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, and then said:

Meanwhile... Biden on healthcare:

"Donald Trump thinks health care is a privilege, Barack and I think it's a right to have badakathcare," he appeared to say.

You people are so twisted with hate that you'd put a senile old man in charge of the nukes.  I get that it's an open "secret" that he's just a place holder for a few months until Kammy can be elevated as the first woman president but really?  This guy truly could be removed for cause with the 25th amendment.  

I suspect that there's also dirt on Harris hence the plan is, "if" the Democrats win, old Joe will conveniently pop his clogs, Harris will be coerced into an early retirement and Mrs Clinton will finally take what she believes is hers...;)  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Why do you have your undies in a bunch about some Trump supporters doing nothing illegal?

Oh, I guess it's because it was actually the Biden-bot that got violent and broke the law.  Got it.

Now you're rambling. My undies are in a bunch because it was dangerous, illegal, and put people at risk. Not to mention there were cops riding along with the Trump****s, cheering it on. Stop trying to derail the thread. Mods, clean up on isle 31.

2 minutes ago, Meridian O said:

I suspect that there's also dirt on Harris hence the plan is, "if" the Democrats win, old Joe will conveniently pop his clogs, Harris will be coerced into an early retirement and Mrs Clinton will finally take what she believes is hers...;)  

That you, Bee? Cause that was magnificent. Unfortunately wrong thread. The CT threat is thataway.>>>>>>

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That you, Bee? Cause that was magnificent. Unfortunately wrong thread. The CT threat is thataway.>>>>>>

Likewise! You do realise that you're using an "Unexplained Mysteries" Forum and not a political plonker fest...

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

My undies are in a bunch because it was dangerous, illegal, and put people at risk.

Yeah...why can't those mean Trump supporters just stick with burning and looting like the respectable Harris-Biden bots do?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meridian O said:

Likewise! You do realise that you're using an "Unexplained Mysteries" Forum and not a political plonker fest...

Of which we're in the pol tab. As for plonker fest....yes, yes it is. Has been for four years. 

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Of which we're in the pol tab. As for plonker fest....yes, yes it is. Has been for four years. 

animated-giggling-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1