Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life and dead, reality and existence

8th_wall

If looking for a dense read go for the below, if not basically what are your thoughts on the premise that you are just as dead now as you will be after death has undertaken you?

Perhaps a better way to broach freedom of speech haha.  More philosophical than psychological.  Pathology is still a toddler, who must be very carefully reared, for example to my state of perception to be a psychologist one is also a psychopath necessarily where I view a psychopath as they who do not experience empathy albeit still do experience mirror neurons as the means by which they communicate.  The motivation for this is a monumental pull by myself to throw away the mother ****ing baby, the bath water, the house and the whole God damn block to try and come to terms with what the **** has happened to ethics in the past 300 years.  Humanity is finding itself neck deep in its own **** almost blinded, but not quite as the greatest visual sense, and indeed the best depiction of God as a bring, with eyes all the way around its head, an intuitive in other words, and the reason God forsaken Jesus, Jesus wasn't intuitive hahahaha.  Dude would've got himself seriously ****ed up.  He does half of existence in half the time that God does as a sensory being albeit without the ability to rest.  Thus coming back every ****ing year to crucify himself under the guise of rabbits and eggs /rolls eyes.  I shouldn't laugh, I tried to plant an egg to make a tree grow.  Perhaps that's the exodus of the endeavour, the ****ing umm, easter rabbit mother ****er.  Talk about **** that doesn't exist every mother ****er has it out for God already bleeding with so much ****ing blood we can't wash away enough of it when the mother ****ing easter rabbit is all up in Jesus ****.  Human being eats mushrooms on a lazy day imo.  The aftermath of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (as opposed to just the tree of knowledge, an orange tree obviously, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is a waterfall, spells hell for humans to come after the brilliance of God (Jehovah is the spirit and the ghost, the spirit enraptured a person, the ghost is where God would have been if we didn't slaughter him (Jesus stabbing, he dead) but God knew it was coming, mother ****er shouldn't have tried to kill so many humans, mankind is a piece of **** in comparison to a human being by way of ethical perfection for the time being.)

Synopsis:. I am just as dead now as I will be when I am actually dead the only difference is I am now comprises by both reality and existence where I will be comprised by one of either reality or existence.  What can be said of existence, what can be said of reality?  What can be said of what isn't real?  Are things progressing to a state that is more real?  What if things are progressing in a way where what isn't real very well could be real?  If we are to follow history then God and God's kind (as creationists by my reading, instead of inventors, where a creationist is explicitly not one of narrative, or "LIE"). Why mention God?  Because you might as well **** off all of physics if you don't.  Physics argues by way of first principles discovered.  Mathematics argues by way of first principles as self evident truths.  Philosophy is love of dead.  For I will be wise when I am dead.  Wisdom increases with age.  Socrates knew that he knew nothing, how he came about to know such a thing must have come through knowing an exceptional amount about a vast majority of things not encapsulated in context data.  Indeed a dumb ass with much fact data where he has the means to traverse the system but can't say **** about ****, just point at more fire.  Indeed, I join the masses of imbiciles like the brooms from the Disnep (haha) film Fantasia pouring fire into fire instead of water into water.  And I do it as soon as I possibly can, the chameleon that I am, to cause enlightenment to the onlooker screaming so much **** after sitting on a fence between two perfectly littered lawns of bull ****.  Jesus most assuredly has no time for an idiot who discovers their sensory data at the gate of hell.  So have your say.

; Being, with a capital B.  I believe, where belief is knowing, and then some, that I am just as dead now as I will be when I'm actually dead.  By extension God is dead implies a state of Being that is synchronous to my own, where I am dead also albeit not a part of death itself.  If there are 3 realms in other words then God is of this one.  What is this one?  This one is a combination of reality and existence where God is only concerned with reality and existence forms the excess.  I see reality, at the moment, as Earth (the first dimension), Spacetime (the second dimension), the Heavens (the third dimensions) Time (the fourth dimension and also the reason it is mistakenly seen as an illusion, a higher dimension being viewed by a lower dimension automatically cases it to break down into terms of the lower dimension, it's likely why there is the observer phenomena in Quantum Mechanics, or tiny action in the heavens as Einstein saw it and then mistakenly surmised), Quantum Mechanics and abstraction as the fifth dimension, samadhi, brahman, atman, the self whole, consciousness as the sixth and so forth where heaven is the 7th dimension as the heavens but singular broken down as time itself.  I believe time to be both the 4th and the 7th dimension.  God aliens and whatever is the 8th dimension, as well as deterministic chaos, the 9th and 10th are still open to deliberation related to to the odd switching they have, this is what makes up reality as all that can be surmised by whatever it is we think of as intelligence.  There is that which is beyond realty, metaphysics, as existence itself.

Consciousness is a thing the brain achieves once it is fundamentally certain it is real I feel.  With the exception of the ISTP, or the perfect human being, i.e. Jesus of Nazareth, every human is a combination of existence (reality and bull ****) and reality (what there actually is, it surprises me that those who do not believe in stupid **** fail to arrive at the necessary conclusion that as realty becomes more disordered stupid **** becomes more and more likely to exist and in order to define reality proper one requires intellect greater than the greatest that exists (human kind, homosapien, even amongst the greatest neural networks that will ever live my I.Q. is still 120+ for the delusion of grandeur to remind my casual reader that they are dealing with someone who is diagnosed mentally ill, schizoaffective and ADHD with Bipolar 1.  From this I find it is my duty to, in Being, Computer Science, despite the knowledge that the Scientist is Dead, after all, just like me.  (From my last massive post, have to reconcile that somehow to return to how I am, decidedly a rationalist, Sam Harris is not a rationalist.  A rationalist doesn't deal fact data from fact data.  A rationalist deals fact data from context data and thereof abstract data, particularly paradoxically in the creative domain.  The four horsemen, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, the late name escapes me and name escapes me are material existentialists.  Making the mistake of presuming reality is static, in particular that history is static, pointing at so much fire without relativism even an option of consideration.  I stand by the realism, if you will, of God as sufficient in its divinity as an idea, a beautifully created piece by Jordan B. Peterson, the idea of God.  And, inadvertently, stealing from Dawkins as he finds himself in a contradictory logical fallacy, the meme of God.  There was a time when the subtrait independent psychological field was more real to humanity than the earth plowed.  There is an argument that the moon landing was fake due to everything there existing being less dense in real material compared to today than what went there.  Landing there is no different than landing in a fake setup, in other words, worse, even.

Tldr; Jordan B. Peterson brilliantly captured the word Being in his humble manner expressing it not so overtly as Nietzsche may have, BEING, that speaks of a softness within his soul that causes me to see him as an introvert, specifically an ISTP or, to use the OCEAN or Big 5 personality model, exceptionally high in extraversion, exceptionally high in conscientiousness, exceptionally high in agreeableness, exceptionally high in neuroticism and exceptionally high in openness to experience.  To capture introversion properly using a quantitative measure of personality greater resolution is required so he's also, to use his words, by my estimation, in particular by way of of my state of visual perception where I'm above the profoundly gifted in my scoring for it and, by my gauge, beyond the terrifically gifted above that, marvellously gifted above that falling neatly into the perfectly gifted where terrifically gifted measures I.Q. 190+, marvelously gifted 205+ and perfectly gifted 220+.  That is, by way of state of gauge using visual perception my scoring in it at S.D. 15 is as high, if not higher, than all homosapien who has ever lived, or has lived, or will live.  I'm in that range for visual perception, or as it seems to me, by my own state of seeming based on some evidence that required expenditure out of my own pocket for evidence.  For, as Sam Harris would query, where is the evidence?  And, as a profoundly gifted individual on Quora inadvertently queried me in the paraphrase of sorts, why concentrate all of your resources in your weakest area?  If your hand is broken in a war as your weakest part do you put all of your resources in it in order to survive or do you put all of your resources into your strongest area and let it carry the weak?  (Strength is phenomenally counterintuitive in this way to the general intelligence below the profoundly gifted where the profoundly gifted makes up a rarity of about one in every two hundred and fifty thousand people.) So, further, he is, by my state of perception that is fundamentally visual although it is aural at times, exceptionally high in assertiveness, exceptionally high in enthusiasm, in intellect, in openness, in withdrawal, in volatility, in orderliness and industriousness, in compassion and politeness.  The perfect human, an introvert, counter intuitively for I feel introversion is best measured by trait extraversion and subtraits openness and withdrawal where the double whammy makes him an introvert.

He strikes me as someone who is, at the very least, profoundly gifted in intellect with verbal prowess.  In 6 years of following him I've caught him slip up once in his flow state, his drafting phase, not even the final product.

So indeed my attention is turned powerfully to this Being.  It struck me as a verb, despite knowing it's a noun.  It's the painter's flourish, from what I can see.  (If you can't tell by now I'm a massive massive Jordan B. Peterson fanboy, I've been enamoured by psychology ever since I noticed something wrong within my mum at the age of 7, 3 years later than a psychiatrist was able to determine in a hour flat, just to express that I'm aware that there are people that make me look like a droopy armless child in comparison.  I'm her psychological carer with massive success having rescinded her initial diagnosis from schizophrenia, a disease, like leprosy, to schizoaffective disorder, a fundamental structural issue with the brain proper if my understanding of the disorders comprising the DSM-IV are correct.  (I haven't had time to work through the DSM-V to make sure everything is, to use my step dad's odd choice of word, kosher)

Psychology* is still a toddler, not pathology.  We must harken to be careful with it is my lesson over the last 2 years of deep thought and my previous topic regarding freedom of speech and the scientist.

• Like 1

I had a hard time following this because of run-on sentences but my take away is that psychology and christianity has messed you up.  I agree psychology is still a toddler, not even a reliable or reasonable science yet.  As for consciousness in the brain, I don't agree with that as my experience is different.  

I hope you can reconcile all this without over emphasizing any IQ tests, as there are many and each one you take will give you a different score.  It is a subjective score based on the assumptions and expectations of the person or group that created the test.  True genius and intelligence are not measurable in any way that a psychologist could figure out.  A lot of survival  behavior is ignored in preference to other skills, but they are as important, as is resillience.

I have not heard of Jordan B. Peterson but I will look him up.  

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

True genius and intelligence are not measurable in any way that a psychologist could figure out.  A lot of survival  behavior is ignored in preference to other skills, but they are as important, as is resillience.

I like that.I 've found people with high IQ's tend to overthink things,they are ahead of our time and we are still in survival mode as a species, so their form of intelligence may be their undoing atm.Don't know what religious beliefs have to do with life and death except to add confusion.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2020 at 5:36 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I had a hard time following this because of run-on sentences but my take away is that psychology and christianity has messed you up.  I agree psychology is still a toddler, not even a reliable or reasonable science yet.  As for consciousness in the brain, I don't agree with that as my experience is different.  

I hope you can reconcile all this without over emphasizing any IQ tests, as there are many and each one you take will give you a different score.  It is a subjective score based on the assumptions and expectations of the person or group that created the test.  True genius and intelligence are not measurable in any way that a psychologist could figure out.  A lot of survival  behavior is ignored in preference to other skills, but they are as important, as is resillience.

I have not heard of Jordan B. Peterson but I will look him up.  

The way I understand I.Q. tests is that they are a measure of the extent that you are able to abstract out information. iQ 115 means you've reliably abstracted out 1 layer of information.  130, 2 layers.  Most human beings can't abstract 3 layers of information and most human beings likewise won't fall on the other end of the spectrum with the inability to to deal with any abstraction at all.

The tests themselves I believe are designed to be insidiously difficult and impossible with repeat items that makes it so that if you were able to handle 8 layers of abstraction then no matter in how many ways they find to repeat items you won't find it mentally fatiguing.

Christianity is an emergent thing, Jordan B. Peterson argues, coming about likely with or without any centralising input.

I treat it rationally mostly.  It's fun.  Human is as human does, Christianity with Jesus and everything is so much fun to meditate upon haha

On 11/5/2020 at 8:21 AM, openozy said:

I like that.I 've found people with high IQ's tend to overthink things,they are ahead of our time and we are still in survival mode as a species, so their form of intelligence may be their undoing atm.Don't know what religious beliefs have to do with life and death except to add confusion.

It's extremely fascinating to me.  It's emergent data, as far as I can see.  I feel religion is deeply ingrained in our genesis as human being. The human being of the past 300 years is a very fresh one compared to one 200 000 years ago.  However we must pay attention to momentum.  The underlying substrata that religions are situated upon will stick around for ages to come still, this seems obvious to me.  Christianity is said to be an emergent facet of humanity itself.  Just like mathematics.  I feel this, to be honest.

I get the feeling that God is a discovered principality of reality itself.

Everything in life is hierarchies of survival.  We are beings who work with abstraction.  Arriving at "the idea of God" doesn't take very long.  I believe God, he Christian one, pre-states the Bible itself.  For me it is enormous fun meditation.

9 minutes ago, PsiSeeker said:

It's extremely fascinating to me.  It's emergent data, as far as I can see.  I feel religion is deeply ingrained in our genesis as human being. The human being of the past 300 years is a very fresh one compared to one 200 000 years ago.  However we must pay attention to momentum.  The underlying substrata that religions are situated upon will stick around for ages to come still, this seems obvious to me.  Christianity is said to be an emergent facet of humanity itself.  Just like mathematics.  I feel this, to be honest.

Everything in life is hierarchies of survival.  We are beings who work with abstraction.  Arriving at "the idea of God" doesn't take very long.  I believe God, he Christian one, pre-states the Bible itself.  For me it is enormous fun meditation.

If it's fun and makes your life better it is a positive thing,it may be the only thing that separates us from other life on Earth.That's where I have a problem with the concept of God.It's like saying humans are superior to everything else here.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, openozy said:

If it's fun and makes your life better it is a positive thing,it may be the only thing that separates us from other life on Earth.That's where I have a problem with the concept of God.It's like saying humans are superior to everything else here.

It is incredibly interesting to me.  In this way it is fun.  I keep uncovering random things as a rationalist in the ways people speak that I don't know if they had gotten to the point of consideration of another facet of their thinking.

Evolution is a theory that seems to be very persistent.  From this we can abstract out and ponder to what other "things" does evolution apply to and what can be said about those things as evolution applies?  I almost look at it all as archeologist might, being very careful not to mix my facts as I can.

So far I'm seriously not disappointed.  My present thinking is that Christianity itself is something one takes upon oneself in order to awaken out of and this process is repeatable.  The children of Christians are slaves.  It's pathetic.

6 hours ago, PsiSeeker said:

I suppose that a Chistian said that about Christianity being "an emergent facet of humanity itself", it makes no sense to me, nor does it make sense that religion in it's current form (any religion) is "ingrained in our genesis as human beings".  What is ingrained is the need to belong to a group.  And there is programming about what group is appropriate from the time we are born based on our parent's beliefs.

I think you think too much and do not interact with other humans enough.  Put your books down and take a walk.  It is really amazing how much good it does to take a walk.   If your christian god is real, it would predate the Bible itself, that is just common sense.  The part that is not common sense for me is that the christian god is the real god.

Meditation is good, I hope you find peace in it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PsiSeeker said:

It is incredibly interesting to me.  In this way it is fun.  I keep uncovering random things as a rationalist in the ways people speak that I don't know if they had gotten to the point of consideration of another facet of their thinking.

Evolution is a theory that seems to be very persistent.  From this we can abstract out and ponder to what other "things" does evolution apply to and what can be said about those things as evolution applies?  I almost look at it all as archeologist might, being very careful not to mix my facts as I can.

So far I'm seriously not disappointed.  My present thinking is that Christianity itself is something one takes upon oneself in order to awaken out of and this process is repeatable.  The children of Christians are slaves.  It's pathetic.

The first bolded sentence does not make sense to me but I agree that the point of christianity seems to be to create good slaves.  The enslavement of minds is rampant in this culture with so many ways of enslavement, religion (almost all of them, I think Zen is not) seems to be an attempt at enslaving as many minds as possible.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I suppose that a Chistian said that about Christianity being "an emergent facet of humanity itself", it makes no sense to me, nor does it make sense that religion in it's current form (any religion) is "ingrained in our genesis as human beings".  What is ingrained is the need to belong to a group.  And there is programming about what group is appropriate from the time we are born based on our parent's beliefs.

I think you think too much and do not interact with other humans enough.  Put your books down and take a walk.  It is really amazing how much good it does to take a walk.   If your christian god is real, it would predate the Bible itself, that is just common sense.  The part that is not common sense for me is that the christian god is the real god.

Meditation is good, I hope you find peace in it.

Tremendous peace.  I enjoy meditating upon Jesus.  Mostly the reason I meditate is to help with my ADHD.

God to me as an idea is just as powerful by definition as an actual thing.  I prefer to think of Him from the rationalist's perspective.  It's not so much a matter of belief or not belief as it is one of knowing, rational logical deduction based on the information at hand.  It's not something that can be proven or disproven because it isn't theoretical.  It just is.  Not a fact, it is emergent meta data.

There exists some ideal. There exists many ideals.  God is the abstracted idealest ideal from many ideals.  Jesus. The perfect man.  I concede that the Bible is narrative, story, naturally. For that is how the human being was predating the scientific revolutionary.  Very few humans are naturally Scientist mind.

What I quite love occasionally is public transport.

Anyway, something I like to say about God is one either gets it or one doesn't, and if one doesn't then that's okay. Xd.

I agree with your insight regarding interaction with other humans.  I love my fellow human. It took me a long time to stop "**** people"ing from my teenage years when I realised that I quite like people on a person to person basis haha.

Anyways. I'm not sure if the Christian God is real, so far my thinking is on some sort of abstract intuitive being who's words ordered reality itself as realty that already was however undefined.  There might have been many such beings.

12 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The first bolded sentence does not make sense to me but I agree that the point of christianity seems to be to create good slaves.  The enslavement of minds is rampant in this culture with so many ways of enslavement, religion (almost all of them, I think Zen is not) seems to be an attempt at enslaving as many minds as possible.

My thinking is that Christians are inherently slaves whether they know it or not.  The idea is to become Christian in order to be awakened to how one is and to then become enlightened out of that way or being, if that is one's wish.

Something I like to say about the religious.  One's hand along the path of religion is only held for so long.  Depending on who and how one is eventually might mean one need to walk the path of the religious alone.

Anyway, I believe one is who one becomes before one becomes it.  I think many people are blinded that their behaviours and way of being is actually Judeo-Christian.