Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Investigator

TrumanB

Paranormal Investigator...I like this label under my nickname so much that I don't want to add new comments as it's going to be changed Is there any chance that I keep it no matter how many messages I write?

• Haha 1

Yes, click Edit Profile on your profile page. Your title is the first line. You can write your own.

8 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Yes, click Edit Profile on your profile page. Your title is the first line. You can write your own.

my first line is birthday data.

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

my first line is birthday data.

No "Member title"? Huh...

Maybe that's an option you get later, when you've posted more. Or maybe ask a mod to help you, when you need it to change.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 12:27 AM, TrumanB said:

Paranormal Investigator...I like this label under my nickname so much that I don't want to add new comments as it's going to be changed Is there any chance that I keep it no matter how many messages I write?

You can set your own but the feature is only unlocked once you hit 1,000 posts. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll have to wait then...

12 hours ago, Saru said:

You can set your own but the feature is only unlocked once you hit 1,000 posts. ;)

Could you keep deleting every post after the 999th until, say, just after 1 April, next year, if you wanted too?

Just asking.