Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mental Health Of Trump

Dustyrose33

He's also a narcissistic megalomaniac, who lacks the ability to genuinely care for his "subjects". Perhaps the biggest ego this world has ever known.

I cross my fingers that America will choose rationally, in the day that's ahead of us. It would be lovely to have You, Americans, as a full part of the global society again!

Edited by zep73
  • Like 3

Trump obviously has mental problems.

Some originate from his childhood, some are a result of his 'silver spoon' upbringing, and others are related to his failure to live up to his father's expectations.

He is one seriously screwed-up individual.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, acute said:

Trump obviously has mental problems.

Some originate from his childhood, some are a result of his 'silver spoon' upbringing, and others are related to his failure to live up to his father's expectations.

He is one seriously screwed-up individual.

All of that is very true, and you know it's bad when his own family members openly speak to the fact!:yes:

• Like 2

What would Hitler have done?

He would certainly have made sure, that the supreme court was in his favour. In case the vote was in balance.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, zep73 said:

What would Hitler have done?

He would certainly have made sure, that the supreme court was in his favour. In case the vote was in balance.

That's true, and if the Supreme Court didn't agree with him, he would have had it burned down, sound like anyone we know!!:D

• Haha 1

Antifa !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Antifa !!!

Um!! Ok!!:innocent:

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Um!! Ok!!:innocent:

See, it's this kind of response that makes you guys seem totally sold out haters or ignorant of the violence burning and looting that occurred since MAY.  Are you actually saying that DIDN'T HAPPEN?

Dude, Portland is STILL experiencing disorder and riots.  So is Philadelphia and Seattle.  I have a feeling that if Trump wins, things are going to be decidedly more calm in those cities.  Even if it take National Guard MPs to keep order.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

See, it's this kind of response that makes you guys seem totally sold out haters

Haters?  No.  Just tired of Trump's total lack of response to the pandemic, as is the whole world shocked by it.   He's already said Nov. 4 the talk of it will go away, which means his response to it will cease to exist.   It will be a very dark next 4 years if he's reelected, and I will never say he's my president.  Just a sicko in the White House.

Now Trump is threatening to go to the Supreme Court to stop ballot counting if it looks like it's going in Biden's favor.   He lied yet again when he said if  Biden won there would be a peaceful transition of power.  We are tired of the lies!

20 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

Now Trump is threatening to go to the Supreme Court to stop ballot counting if it looks like it's going in Biden's favor.   He lied yet again when he said if  Biden won there would be a peaceful transition of power.  We are tired of the lies!

I don't think that is correct, @Dustyrose33. My recollection is that he said if Biden won a fair election, but that he would challenge any perceived voting irregularities ? Or something like that ? 

22 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I don't think that is correct, @Dustyrose33. My recollection is that he said if Biden won a fair election, but that he would challenge any perceived voting irregularities ? Or something like that ? 

https://news.sky.com/story/us-election-2020-why-is-donald-trump-threatening-to-go-to-the-supreme-court-12123469

See it how you will, but sounds to me like he wants to stop mail-in ballots if they favor Biden.

5 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

https://news.sky.com/story/us-election-2020-why-is-donald-trump-threatening-to-go-to-the-supreme-court-12123469

See it how you will, but sounds to me like he wants to stop mail-in ballots if they favor Biden.

Ah. I was referring to your 'peaceful transition of power' comment.